- 8 min ago Nissan Magnite Vs Renault Kiger Sales Comparison For April 2021: Car Sales Report
- 21 min ago TVS Motor Company COVID-19 Relief: Contributes Over Rs 40 Crore & 2,000 Oxygen Concentrators
- 1 hr ago Tata Tiago CNG Hatchback Spied Testing Ahead Of India Launch Details: Pics & Details
- 3 hrs ago Yamaha YZF-R7 Teaser Video Released: Replacement For The Yamaha R6
- Finance Top Crypto News Round-Up; Bitcoin, Ethereum, Dogecoin, And Cardano
- News Oxygen Concentrators, a crucial link between life and death to support oxygen demand
- Technology Amazon Mother’s Day Quiz Answers: Here's Your Chance To Bag Rs. 25,000 Amazon Pay Balance
- Movies Ahead Of Mother's Day Reese Witherspoon Dedicates A Poem To Struggling Moms
- Sports SAI to pay for Olympic-bound shooters' competition-cum-training tour of Croatia
- Lifestyle Tere Naam And M.S. Dhoni Actress Bhumika Chawla Exudes Soothing Vibes With Her Latest Outfit
- Education Mother’s Day 2021: Some Beautiful Quotes To Express Love For Your Mother
- Travel 10 Best Places To Visit In Uttar Pradesh In May
Bajaj Group has announced a new set of Covid-19 relief details in the country. The company has announced a total of Rs 200 crores to help fight the second wave of Covid-19 virus spread in the country.
The company will be using these funds to curb the current challenges involved in containing the spread of the Covid-19 virus. The second wave of the Covid-19 virus is spreading at a rapid pace in the country.
The second wave of the Covid-19 pandemic has caused a serious shortage of medical oxygen to treat the affected patients. Most companies in the country have halted the production of their products and shifted to the production to manufacture medical oxygen.
Rahul Bajaj, Chairman Emeritus, Bajaj Auto, said, "Recently, the Group has aided in the procurement of 12 Oxygen plants to provide more than 5,000 LPM of oxygen supply to rural and urban hospitals, along with respiratory support equipment like oxygen concentrators, ventilators and BiPaps to help augment their capacity in treating COVID-19 patients.
This contribution is in addition to Rs. 100 Crore donated by the Bajaj Group, last year, to support the COVID-19 response in India. Working with the Government, local administration and our network of over 200+ NGO partners, we have supported various projects to ensure that desired help and support was extended to those who needed the most including immediate food relief to stranded migrants; up-gradation of urban and rural healthcare facilities; provision of key healthcare devices; and livelihood support for returned migrants."
He further added, "In addition to our ongoing efforts, we will work with local authorities and NGO partners to further upgrade the rural, peri-urban and urban healthcare facilities; enhance the availability of oxygen and critical medical supplies for COVID-19 treatment and raise awareness around COVID-19 appropriate behaviour as well as support the vaccination drive for the most vulnerable sections of the society.
We wish to extend our deepest gratitude to all healthcare, sanitation & emergency support staff and local administrations for their dedicated and tireless effort to contain the spread, amidst adversity. As the nation grapples with this second wave of the pandemic, we as a group, continue to remain steadfast in our commitment towards extending all our support and care in helping the affected communities at large to tide through these unprecedented times."
Thoughts About The Bajaj Group Pledging Rs 200 Crores To Help Fight Against Covid-19 Pandemic
Bajaj Auto joins the long list of auto manufacturers announcing relief measures to curb the second wave of the spread of the Covid-19 virus in the country. The company aims to help in various aspects by distributing the amount wherever necessary.