- 1 day ago Dual-Tone Colours For TVS Radeon Launched Ahead Of Festive Season; Priced Slightly Higher
- 1 day ago Mercedes-Benz Creates The Most Transparent Retail Experience
- 2 days ago Tata Punch Vs Tata Nexon; Did Tata Accidentally Kill The Nexon?
- 3 days ago MG Astor Bookings Opened: First Batch Gets Sold Out Within 20 Minutes
- Finance This Private Sector Bank Alters Interest Rates On FD & Savings Accounts: Latest Rates Here
- News Folowing protest by parents Greenwood High school assures resumption of live online classes
- Movies Yeh Hai Mohabbatein's Shireen Mirza Ties The Knot In Jaipur; Divyanka Tripathi, Aly Goni Attend The Wedding
- Sports Theo Hernandez available for Milan after negative coronavirus test
- Technology How To Check Jio Number: USSD Codes, SMS, MyJio App And More
- Lifestyle Over 104.5 Crore COVID-19 Vaccine Doses Provided To States, UTs: Centre
- Travel Himachal Pradesh's Best Winter Destinations
- Education ICSE, ISC Board Exams Revised Datesheet 2021-22 Released By CISCE, Check Time Table Here
Ather Energy announces new city-wise prices of the 450x electric scooter after subsidy under FAME 2 incentives. Delhi customers are offered the cheapest price for the scooter at Rs 1.32 lakh, ex-showroom. This is due to the additional state subsidy scheme announced recently.
City-Wise Ather 450X Prices
|City||FAME II Subsidy Revised Price|
|Bengaluru||Rs 1.44 Lakh|
|Chennai||Rs 1.46 Lakh|
|Mumbai||Rs 1.42 Lakh|
|Ahmedabad||Rs 1.46 Lakh|
|Hyderabad||Rs 1.46 Lakh|
|Pune||Rs 1.41 Lakh|
|Kochi||Rs 1.47 Lakh|
|Delhi||Rs 1.32 Lakh|
|Jaipur||Rs 1.45 Lakh|
All prices are ex-showroom
Ather recently dropped the prices of the 450X electric scooter — here are all the details.
Ather 450X FAQs (FAME 2 Subsidy)
Along with the city-wise price announcement, the company has also answered a few questions regarding the FAME 2 subsidy:
The revised FAME 2 incentives is applicable to all scooters invoiced on/after June 11, 2021.
If the scooter has been invoiced before June 11, 2021, and hasn't been registered, such customers can contact the Ather Experience centre for more details.
Unfortunately, some things are beyond our control and exceptions can't be made.
We will answer that for Ather.
The company is planning to rapidly expand to other cities by fast-forwarding its phase-1 expansion plan.
Recently, the Ather 450X upcoming launch was announced in 16 new cities across the country. This includes Mysore, Hubli, Jaipur, Indore, Panaji, Bhubaneshwar, Nasik, Surat, Chandigarh, Vijayawada, Visakhapatnam, Guwahati, Nagpur, Noida, Lucknow and Siliguri.
The company will be entering each city in a staggered manner from this year by setting up test rides to let consumers experience the vehicle. It will also install the Ather Grid fast-charging network before entering a particular city offering customers an enhanced ownership experience — here are more details.
Thoughts About The Ather 450X Price After Subsidy Under Fame 2 Incentives
The Ather 450X electric scooter has been well-received in India. The company has commissioned a new facility in Hosur, Tamil Nadu to increase the production capacity. This way, increase production will help with the company's expansion plans to other cities.
Additionally, EV makers have received a massive boost due to Fame 2 subsidy revision. This allowed electric scooters to become a whole lot cheaper in the country.