- 1 hr ago Hyundai Ioniq 5 Electric Vehicle Displayed In India; India Launch Likely If Import Duty Is Reduced
- 2 hrs ago Toyota Hybrid Battery Warranty Extended: Toyota Camry & Vellfire Get 8 Years Battery Warranty
- 5 hrs ago 2021 Skoda Kodiaq Spied Undisguised Ahead Of India Launch: Pics & Details
- 6 hrs ago Bajaj-Triumph Motorcycle Prototype Ready; Launch Delayed Due To COVID-19
- Finance HDFC Bank Offers Senior Citizens Up To 6.25% Returns On FD: Check Current Rates Here
- Movies Venkatesh’s Makeup Man Opens Up About Arjun Daggubati’s Debut!
- Technology Huawei P50 Pro 4G Complete Specifications Revealed; Most Powerful Camera Phone?
- News Personal branding of BJP: Madhya Pradesh govt to print pictures of PM, CM on ration bags
- Education Kerala Plus Two Result School Wise And District Wise Pass Percentage
- Sports Tokyo 2020: Badminton; Sai Praneeth's campaign ends
- Lifestyle Brown Jacket Dress Or Lime Green Bodycon Dress, Which Dress Of Kriti Sanon Did You Like More?
- Travel 10 Best Places To Visit In Mizoram In August
Ather Energy announces new city-wise prices of the 450x electric scooter after subsidy under FAME 2 incentives. Delhi customers are offered the cheapest price for the scooter at Rs 1.32 lakh, ex-showroom. This is due to the additional state subsidy scheme announced recently.
City-Wise Ather 450X Prices
|City||FAME II Subsidy Revised Price|
|Bengaluru||Rs 1.44 Lakh|
|Chennai||Rs 1.46 Lakh|
|Mumbai||Rs 1.42 Lakh|
|Ahmedabad||Rs 1.46 Lakh|
|Hyderabad||Rs 1.46 Lakh|
|Pune||Rs 1.41 Lakh|
|Kochi||Rs 1.47 Lakh|
|Delhi||Rs 1.32 Lakh|
|Jaipur||Rs 1.45 Lakh|
All prices are ex-showroom
Ather recently dropped the prices of the 450X electric scooter — here are all the details.
Ather 450X FAQs (FAME 2 Subsidy)
Along with the city-wise price announcement, the company has also answered a few questions regarding the FAME 2 subsidy:
The revised FAME 2 incentives is applicable to all scooters invoiced on/after June 11, 2021.
If the scooter has been invoiced before June 11, 2021, and hasn't been registered, such customers can contact the Ather Experience centre for more details.
Unfortunately, some things are beyond our control and exceptions can't be made.
We will answer that for Ather.
The company is planning to rapidly expand to other cities by fast-forwarding its phase-1 expansion plan.
Recently, the Ather 450X upcoming launch was announced in 16 new cities across the country. This includes Mysore, Hubli, Jaipur, Indore, Panaji, Bhubaneshwar, Nasik, Surat, Chandigarh, Vijayawada, Visakhapatnam, Guwahati, Nagpur, Noida, Lucknow and Siliguri.
The company will be entering each city in a staggered manner from this year by setting up test rides to let consumers experience the vehicle. It will also install the Ather Grid fast-charging network before entering a particular city offering customers an enhanced ownership experience — here are more details.
Thoughts About The Ather 450X Price After Subsidy Under Fame 2 Incentives
The Ather 450X electric scooter has been well-received in India. The company has commissioned a new facility in Hosur, Tamil Nadu to increase the production capacity. This way, increase production will help with the company's expansion plans to other cities.
Additionally, EV makers have received a massive boost due to Fame 2 subsidy revision. This allowed electric scooters to become a whole lot cheaper in the country.