- 56 min ago Audi E-Tron GT Launch Tomorrow; Audi Claims 383 Km Range
- 19 hrs ago Royal Enfield Introduces ‘Make It Yours’ Riding Jackets; Available Soon At Dealership Level
- 21 hrs ago Tata Punch Reaches Dealerships Before Its Official Launch; Tata Bets Big On Punch
- 1 day ago Yamaha Aerox 155 Launch Tomorrow; Powered By Yamaha’s Liquid-Cooled Engine From R15
- Lifestyle On Kareena Kapoor Khan’s Birthday, Her Fashion From Movies Including Jab We Met And Omkara
- Movies Khatron Ke Khiladi 11 Finale: Date, Time, Where To Watch, Finalists Name & Details About Rohit Shetty Show
- News How an AP firm became a front to smuggle heroin worth Rs 20k crore from Afghanistan
- Sports UFC 266: Volkanovski vs. Ortega fight card, date, timings in IST and telecast information
- Technology Xiaomi Mobiles Offers and Discounts During Flipkart Big Billion Days Sale 2021
- Finance 3 Best ELSS Funds Ranked 1 By CRISIL With 1 Year Returns Up To 79%
- Education International Day of Peace 2021: Know Why World Peace Day Is Celebrated
- Travel Pitru Paksha 2021: Important Places For Pind Daan In India
Ampere Electric announces the expansion of its showrooms across India to over 500 touchpoints. The company has set up 350 showrooms for the electric scooter and 165 touchpoints for electric three-wheelers.
According to the company, there is a strong demand in private and fleet usage for EVs. Catering to the growing demand, the company has expanded across length and breadth of the country. They are looking to provide a superior phygital experience to customers by constantly adding retail touchpoints.
The company has also stated that it has seen an exponential rise in EV retail investors as Channel Partners. Currently, Ampere Electric has received a good pipeline of new channel prospects and aims for faster business returns and higher volumes in the coming months.
Speaking on the development, Roy Kurian, COO, E-Mobility Business (2 & 3-Wheeler), Ampere Electric, said, "With expanding footprint, superior online and offline customer experience, host of financing tie-ups, and customer friendly schemes. We are happily building strong assurance and peace of mind amongst the e-scooter buyers, B2B buyers and channel investors across the nation. We will continue to design & deliver complete lifecycle support for our stakeholders."
Speaking about the electric scooters, the company claims that their products ti feature long-range, light-weight portable lithium-ion batteries, superior ride comfort, a low running cost of 15 paise/km, and long life warranty; among others.
Ampere Electric has also responded to the latest FAME II scheme amendment by reducing the price of its electric scooters. The company reduced the price by up to Rs 9,000 with the brand's flagship model, the Ampere Magnus Pro now priced at Rs 65,990, ex-showroom (Bangalore) — here are all details.
Thoughts About The Ampere Electric Showrooms Reach At Over 500 Locations In India
The demand for electric two-wheelers and three-wheelers are increasing as more people are shifting to green mobility in India. As a result, Ampere Electric, catering to the growing demand has expanded the customer touchpoints to over 500 locations in the country.