- Movies Mammootty Wraps Up Puzhu; Says It's A Progressive And Ambitious Film
- News India slips to 101 in the Global Hunger Index: Methodology used is unscientific, says govt
- Sports IPL 2021 Final: Faf du Plessis blazes 86 off 59 to anchor CSK to 192/3 against KKR
- Technology iQOO Z5x Latest Official Teaser Confirms Dimensity 900 SoC; Other Features To Check Out
- Lifestyle Baking For Mental Health: Does It Help? What Are The Benefits?
- Finance 5 Top Auto Ancillary Multibaggers Of The Last 1-year
- Education CBSE Class 10, 12 Term Exam Dates Tentative Announced, Check CBSE Class X, XII Date Sheet Release Details
- Travel Navratri Weekend Getaways In And Around Bangalore
Ampere Electric drops prices of its electric scooters by up to Rs 9,000 after the FAME II Incentive revision. The brand's flagship Ampere Magnus Pro is now priced at Rs 65,990, ex-showroom (Bangalore).
|Model||FAME II Subsidy Revised Price||Old Price|
All prices mentioned are ex-showroom (Bangalore)
Regarding the Ampere Magnus Pro, the electric scooter features a 60V 30Ah lithium-ion battery pack, paired with a 1.2kW electric motor. This returns a maximum riding range of 100 kilometres on a single charge.
The scooter features two riding modes: Low & High. The top speed is limited to 35kmph and 55kmph in Low and High mode, respectively.
Speaking on this, Roy Kurian, COO, E-Mobility Business (2 & 3-Wheeler), Ampere Electric, "With significant subsidy revision in FAME II policy, the scheme makes EV affordable as more and more customers can now go for it. Ampere will pass the subsidy benefits to its customers making Ampere electric scooters more affordable to people and help strengthen our customer base."
FAME II Subsidy Revision
The Indian Government recently increased the incentives for electric two-wheeler eligible under the FAME 2 scheme. The subsidy increased from Rs 10,000 per kWh to Rs 15,000 per kWh of the battery pack used in the electric scooter.
The incentives increased by 50 per cent, which helped the automakers to reduce the prices of their existing products. Responding to the change, Okinawa Autotech, another two-wheeler EV maker in India have reduced the prices of their scooters. Here is the model-wise price list.
Thoughts About The Ampere EV Scooter Price Slash After FAME 2 Subsidy
Ampere Electric becomes the latest EV two-wheeler manufacturer to drop the prices of their scooters after the FAME 2 subsidy revision. The brand's flagship is now significantly cheaper and is more accessible to EV buyers in the country.
Looking to buy the Ampere Magnus Pro after the FAME II Incentive revision? Watch our review video to completely get to know the range, features, and riding comfort of the electric scooter.