- 1 hr ago Maruti Suzuki Swift Prices Hiked — Increase Of Up To Rs 15,000 Across Variants
- 15 hrs ago 2021 Volkswagen Tiguan India Launch Timeline Revealed: Expected To Arrive This Festive Season
- 20 hrs ago Maruti Suzuki Swift & Dzire CNG India Launch Soon: Expected To Use 1.2-Litre Dual-Jet Engine
- 22 hrs ago Tata Safari 10,000 Units Production Crossed In 5 Months Of India Launch: New Milestone Achieved!
- Finance Rolex Rings IPO Opens: Major Things To Know About Rs 731 Crore IPO
- News 3 year travel ban to be imposed by Saudi for those visiting countries on Red List
- Movies Radhe Shyam: Prabhas To Play A Vintage Car Dealer In The Radha Krishna Kumar Directorial?
- Technology WhatsApp Brings Much-Awaited Archived Chats Setting Change
- Sports Badminton legend Nandu Natekar passes away at 88
- Education Bihar Board Dummy Registration Card 2022 For Class 10th And 12th At biharboardonline.com
- Lifestyle Floral Or Striped, Which Pantsuit Of Mimi Actress Sai Tamhankar Did You Like More?
- Travel 10 Best Places To Visit In Mizoram In August
Ampere Electric drops prices of its electric scooters by up to Rs 9,000 after the FAME II Incentive revision. The brand's flagship Ampere Magnus Pro is now priced at Rs 65,990, ex-showroom (Bangalore).
|Model||FAME II Subsidy Revised Price||Old Price|
All prices mentioned are ex-showroom (Bangalore)
Regarding the Ampere Magnus Pro, the electric scooter features a 60V 30Ah lithium-ion battery pack, paired with a 1.2kW electric motor. This returns a maximum riding range of 100 kilometres on a single charge.
The scooter features two riding modes: Low & High. The top speed is limited to 35kmph and 55kmph in Low and High mode, respectively.
Speaking on this, Roy Kurian, COO, E-Mobility Business (2 & 3-Wheeler), Ampere Electric, "With significant subsidy revision in FAME II policy, the scheme makes EV affordable as more and more customers can now go for it. Ampere will pass the subsidy benefits to its customers making Ampere electric scooters more affordable to people and help strengthen our customer base."
FAME II Subsidy Revision
The Indian Government recently increased the incentives for electric two-wheeler eligible under the FAME 2 scheme. The subsidy increased from Rs 10,000 per kWh to Rs 15,000 per kWh of the battery pack used in the electric scooter.
The incentives increased by 50 per cent, which helped the automakers to reduce the prices of their existing products. Responding to the change, Okinawa Autotech, another two-wheeler EV maker in India have reduced the prices of their scooters. Here is the model-wise price list.
Thoughts About The Ampere EV Scooter Price Slash After FAME 2 Subsidy
Ampere Electric becomes the latest EV two-wheeler manufacturer to drop the prices of their scooters after the FAME 2 subsidy revision. The brand's flagship is now significantly cheaper and is more accessible to EV buyers in the country.
Looking to buy the Ampere Magnus Pro after the FAME II Incentive revision? Watch our review video to completely get to know the range, features, and riding comfort of the electric scooter.