- 6 hrs ago Dakar Rally 2021 Final Stage Results & Highlights: Kevin Benavides Wins The Rally Race
- 7 hrs ago Pierre Cherpin Has Passed Away After Crashing On Stage 7 Of The 2021 Dakar Rally
- 8 hrs ago 2021 Skoda Superb Launched In India: Prices Start At Rs 31.99 Lakh
- 8 hrs ago 2021 Audi A4 Review (First Drive): Better Than The Others In The Segment?
- Movies Bigg Boss 14 January 15 Highlights: Rubina Accuses Sonali Of Using Foul Language; Rakhi Locks Horns With Aly
- News 'There will be consequences on farm protests': Sharad Pawar warns Centre
- Education SSC CHSL Cut-off 2021 Tier 1 Released
- Sports Stephane Peterhansel wins record 14th Dakar Rally title
- Finance Where To Invest Ahead Of Budget 2021?
- Technology Moto G 5G Available With Rs. 2,000 Discount At Flipkart: Should You Buy?
- Lifestyle Ladies, Here Are 7 Reasons Why You Should Ask A Man Out
- Travel 10 Best Places To Visit In Madhya Pradesh In January
Yamaha has launched a new user-friendly website with online sales facility, through a virtual store in India. The company will provide exciting and hasslefree experiences to its customers under its strategic campaign "The Call of the Blue". Yamaha will start the online sales module from Chennai and has said that they will cover 300 dealerships across the nation by the end of this year.
Speaking on the occasion, Motofumi Shitara, Chairman, Yamaha Motor India Group of companies said, "Digital is future, and our new website with VIRTUAL STORE is ready to offer an enhanced buying experience and personalized customer services (One to one service) to the two-wheeler customers in India. Yamaha's philosophy to offer excitement that goes beyond the customer expectations will unfold a new chapter with the new Yamaha website as we accelerate the digital transformation of Yamaha's retail operations through a safe, reliable and engaging online portal. Bringing more innovation to the concept, in future our customers will also be able to purchase apparels & accessories on the same platform thus providing a ready solution with enhanced buying experience. Our existing after sales activities like extended warranty offers and roadside assistance will be an added advantage to the customers."
Due to the COVID-19 pandemic, people are staying indoors and following the social distance norms. Yamaha, with the new feature like the virtual store, will provide the customers with a 360-degree view of the products along with the specification comparison between Yamaha Products bundled under the Buyers Guide option on the website.
This has been done so that the customer does not have to visit the showroom and can stay safe at home. The company is also following the social distance norms and is also providing contactless deliveries. The is a support centre that will allow the customer to seek help if needed and all of this will be done through either Whatsapp, E-mail or Video calls.
Thoughts About The All-New Virtual Store Facility By Yamaha
Through this online virtual store, customers can sit at home and shop. They can also get to know every detail about the product and help will be provided if the customers are having any issues. Yamaha is doing a good thing by not allowing customers to leave their houses and visit the showroom, hence following the social distance norms.