- 8 hrs ago Maruti Suzuki Vitara Brezza Sales Cross 6 Lakh Units Mark In 5 Years: Here Are All Details
- 10 hrs ago New MINI Countryman launched In India: Prices Start At Rs 39.50 Lakh
- 13 hrs ago New Tata Tiago ‘XTA’ Variant Launched In India: Prices Start At Rs 5.99 Lakh
- 13 hrs ago Skoda Kushaq Interiors Sketches Officially Revealed Ahead Of India Launch
- Movies Bigg Boss Kannada 8 March 4 Highlights: Dhanushree, Shubha, Raghu, Vishwanath And Nirmala Get Nominated
- News Two observers to arrive in West Bengal today, oversee poll preparedness
- Sports Indian women’s hockey team end Germany tour with 1-2 defeat
- Technology Sony's New Patent Can Transform Any Live Object Into A Controller
- Finance NPS Vs APY: Where To Invest In Terms Of Good Returns?
- Education HPSSC Junior Office Assistant Admit Card 2021 Released At www.hpsssb.hp.gov.in
- Lifestyle Neha Kakkar And Rohanpreet Singh Shells Out Major Couple Fashion Goals As They Twin In Black
- Travel 10 Best Places To Visit In Rajasthan In March
Yamaha Motors has announced the bike and scooter sales report for October 2020 In India. The company register a Year-on-Year growth of 31 per cent last month in the market. The two-wheeler manufacturer registers 60,176 units sales in October 2020.
The company had registered 46,082 units in October 2019, which is 14,094 units less than October sales this year. The company has been reporting growth in its sales volumes on yearly basis consecutively over the past 4 months, after the nation-wide lockdown due to the Covid-19 pandemic was lifted.
Yamaha has registered a 4.3% growth in July 2020 compared to July 2019, 14.8% growth in August 2020 concerning August 2019 and 17% growth in September 2020 concerning September 2019.
|Month||2019 Domestic||2020 Domestic||Growth (%)|
However, from the table, we could also notice that the two-wheeler manufacturer has sold lesser units in October as compared to the figures from September 2020. It has sold 2,876 units less than the September month sales — which is around 4.5 per cent lesser in volume.
To tackle this, the company says that it will announce attractive finance offers on its scooter and motorcycles for specific markets in the country. Yamaha aims to boost sales during the ongoing festive season in India and expected demand to grow in coming months.
Specially curated finance offers will include low down payment options, low EMI schemes and more. These offers will help reduce the initial commitment required to purchase a new vehicle and help protect customer sentiments during the ongoing festive season.
Yamaha Motors has employed a new strategy, where it will shift focus from the entry-level commuter range to the premium end of the segment. As a result, the company's scooter line-up now starts from 125cc models such as the Fascino and Ray-ZR. While the motorcycle portfolio starts with the FZ series placed in the 150cc segment.
Staying with the current trend, the company has also introduced Bluetooth connected technology in India. The FZS Dark Knight Edition becomes the first motorcycle from the brand to features the ‘Yamaha Motorcycle Connect X' Bluetooth technology from the company in the country — here are all details.
Thoughts About The Yamaha Motors Sales Report For October 2020 In India
Yamaha Motor India continues to post substantial growth in India compared to sales last year. The company is confident that there will an increase in demand during the ongoing festive season. Additionally, it will also announce attractive finance schemes to boost sales in the country.