- 32 min ago Hyundai Creta SX Executive Launched In India At Rs 13.18 Lakh
- 10 hrs ago 2021 Range Rover Velar Launched In India At Rs 79.87 Lakh
- 13 hrs ago Toyota Spare Parts Home Delivery Initiative Announced: Genuine Spares & Consumables Can Be Availed
- 18 hrs ago Revolt Electric Bike Bookings Reopen From June 18 In Six Cities: Here’s How To Book One
- News Which is the most suitable city to live in during COVID-19
- Sports Brazil detects 53 with COVID in relation to Copa America
- Movies Alaya F Recalls Living In A Haunted Apartment In New York; 'Sometimes, The Shower Would Turn On Randomly'
- Technology Vivo V21e 5G Design, Color Options Leak
- Lifestyle Father’s Day 2021: Healthy Indian Diet For Your Father Over 50
- Finance 266 Stocks Hit 52-Week High In A Weak Market On BSE
- Education IISc Releases IIT JAM 2021 Admission List
- Travel Madhya Pradesh Tourism Collaborates With The Vidya Balan-Starrer Amazon Original Film ‘Sherni’
Yamaha Motors has announced the bike and scooter sales report for October 2020 In India. The company register a Year-on-Year growth of 31 per cent last month in the market. The two-wheeler manufacturer registers 60,176 units sales in October 2020.
The company had registered 46,082 units in October 2019, which is 14,094 units less than October sales this year. The company has been reporting growth in its sales volumes on yearly basis consecutively over the past 4 months, after the nation-wide lockdown due to the Covid-19 pandemic was lifted.
Yamaha has registered a 4.3% growth in July 2020 compared to July 2019, 14.8% growth in August 2020 concerning August 2019 and 17% growth in September 2020 concerning September 2019.
|Month||2019 Domestic||2020 Domestic||Growth (%)|
However, from the table, we could also notice that the two-wheeler manufacturer has sold lesser units in October as compared to the figures from September 2020. It has sold 2,876 units less than the September month sales — which is around 4.5 per cent lesser in volume.
To tackle this, the company says that it will announce attractive finance offers on its scooter and motorcycles for specific markets in the country. Yamaha aims to boost sales during the ongoing festive season in India and expected demand to grow in coming months.
Specially curated finance offers will include low down payment options, low EMI schemes and more. These offers will help reduce the initial commitment required to purchase a new vehicle and help protect customer sentiments during the ongoing festive season.
Yamaha Motors has employed a new strategy, where it will shift focus from the entry-level commuter range to the premium end of the segment. As a result, the company's scooter line-up now starts from 125cc models such as the Fascino and Ray-ZR. While the motorcycle portfolio starts with the FZ series placed in the 150cc segment.
Staying with the current trend, the company has also introduced Bluetooth connected technology in India. The FZS Dark Knight Edition becomes the first motorcycle from the brand to features the ‘Yamaha Motorcycle Connect X' Bluetooth technology from the company in the country — here are all details.
Thoughts About The Yamaha Motors Sales Report For October 2020 In India
Yamaha Motor India continues to post substantial growth in India compared to sales last year. The company is confident that there will an increase in demand during the ongoing festive season. Additionally, it will also announce attractive finance schemes to boost sales in the country.