- 5 hrs ago 2021 Benelli TRK 502 Spotted Arriving At Dealerships In India: Launching Soon?
- 7 hrs ago Nissan Magnite Deliveries Cross Over 720 Units Across India: Announced Serice Campaign
- 9 hrs ago New Mahindra Scorpio Spotted Testing Again Ahead Of its Launch: Spy Pics & Details
- 13 hrs ago New Tata Safari Arrives At Dealer Yard Ahead Of India Launch: Here Are All Details
- Movies Bigg Boss 14 January 25 Highlights: Vikas, Devoleena, Nikki And Rahul Get Nominated For This Week’s Eviction
- News J&K: Pilot dead as Army chopper crash-lands in Kathua, another injured
- Sports Sri Lanka vs England Test Series 2021: Full List of Award Winners, Records and Statistics; Joe Root stars
- Finance 5 Stock Picks Ahead Of The Budget From HDFC Securities
- Technology Realme Race Launch Officially Teased; Likely To Hit The Stores In February
- Lifestyle Kareena Kapoor Khan Wins Us With Her Radiant Style In Gym Wear; Much-needed Goals!
- Travel Best Places To Visit In Gujarat In January 2021
- Education MHT CET 2020 Round II Seat Allotment Result for B. Tech, B. Pharma To Be Out Today
Yamaha Motors India has announced the sales figures for the month of July 2020 in India. As per the yearly sales figures, Yamaha registered a growth of 4.3% in the previous month. The sales of Yamaha in the month of July 2020 stood at 49,989 units, which is higher than 47,918 units of sales from the brand during the same month of 2019.
Yamaha also announced that the company has managed to increase its market share in India. The company's market share which stood at 3.17% in July 2019 has increased to 3.90% at the end of the previous month.
While yearly sales has witnessed a marginal 4.3% growth, monthly sales has registered a more significant improvement; by up to 69.23%. Yamaha sales in June 2020 stood at 29,539 units of sales, compared to the 50,000 units last month.
Among the close to 50,000 units of sales, the Yamaha FZ/FZ-S motorcycles registered the highest volume with 15,048 units. The Ray-ZR and the Fascino scooters from Yamaha came in close behind with 12,032 units and 11,584 units, respectively.
The entry-level performance-oriented motorcycle offerings from Yamaha, the YZF-R15 and the MT-15 also managed to bring in decent sales volume. The Yamaha R15 sales figures stood at 6,869 units while the MT-15 registered 3,928 units of sales.
Yamaha recently hiked the prices across all its entire lineup. This was the second price hike registered by the brand since the introduction of their respective BS6 iterations. The recent price hikes are significant and vary from Rs 1000 to Rs 2,100, depending on the model.
Yamaha also recently introduced a completely revamped website as well for the Indian market. The new website now supports the brand's virtual store (online sales platform) as part of the new normal in a post-COVID-19 period.
The new online sales platform allows customers to easily select, book and purchase Yamaha vehicles from the comfort of home — here are more details.
Thoughts On The Yamaha Bike Sales Report In July 2020
Yamaha seems to have regained the lost sales in the Indian market and are on the path of a quick recovery. With the company registering growth in yearly sales, we expect them to keep the momentum going with the arrival of the festive season in India.