Get the Best Drivespark Stories
Unblock Now notifications_off
For Daily Email Alerts
- 2 hrs ago Mercedes Partners With ProLogium To Develop Next-Gen Solid-State EV Batteries
- 3 hrs ago Here Is A List Of Genuine Accessories For Toyota Hilux In India: Scuff Plates, Canopy & More
- 5 hrs ago TVS Buys 75% Stake In SEMG — Forays into E-Bike Market
- 5 hrs ago Nissan Micra Replacement Will Be Fully Electric
- Sports Pivotal middleweight matchup headlines UFC Vegas 47 on February 5
- News Bharat Biotech gets DGCI nod for intranasal Covid booster doses
- Finance Budget 2022: What Is WFH Allowance That Employees Are Expecting?
- Movies Here’s How Suriya Reacted When A Dance Choreographer Proposed Him During The Making Of Kaakha Kaakha!
- Technology Elon Musk Wants To Make Tesla Robots Bigger Business Than Its Cars
- Lifestyle Covid-19: Omicron Detected In 79% Samples Sequenced In January In Delhi, Delta Found In 13% Samples
- Education Lala Lajpat Rai Birth Anniversary: Some Lesser-Known Facts About Punjab Kesari
- Travel Amazing Places To Visit In Lakshadweep In Winter Of 2022
Vespa Electric and Aprilia RS660 are expected to arrive in India by June. Both models will come as Completely Built Units (CBU). We expect a hefty price tag as both models will be exported from the brand's factory in Italy.
Most Read Articles
Most Viewed Videos
Get The Best Drivespark Stories!
You have already subscribed
Read more on: #vespa
Article Published On: Saturday, March 7, 2020, 9:56 [IST]