- 12 hrs ago BMW M340i xDrive Review (First Drive): The First Locally Assembled 'M' Car
- 14 hrs ago Renault Kiger Compact-SUV Sales Figures For February 2021: Outsells Nissan Magnite & Ford EcoSport
- 16 hrs ago Isuzu D-Max Regular Cab & S-Cab Prices To Be Hiked From 1 April: Here Is The New Price List!
- 19 hrs ago Dual Front Airbags Mandatory On All Cars From 1 April: Here Are The Details!
- Technology Best Water Proof Portable Bluetooth Speakers To Buy In India
- News Assam Polls: Congress announces candidates for 40 seats
- Education SSC MTS Result 2021: SSC Declares MTS Final Result And Merit List
- Sports Ex-Ranji cricketer who cheated firms posing as minister’s secretary held in Telangana
- Movies Splitsvilla 13 Grand Premiere Episode Highlights: Sunny Leone And Rannvijay Singha Introduce The Contestants
- Lifestyle Maha Shivratri 2021: Some Mythological Stories Of Lord Shiva That You Need To Know
- Finance NPS vs Other Tax Saving Investments: Where A Tax Saver Should Invest?
- Travel 10 Best Places To Visit In Nagaland In March
The Italian motorcycle manufacturer Aprilia, has delivered their first and only RSV4 1100 Factory in India. The motorcycle was delivered in Bengaluru by Motoplex to Doctor Mirza. The Aprilia RSV4 1100 Factory Retailed at Rs 30 lakh, on-road (Bengaluru).
The RSV4 1100 RF was first showcased at the 2020 AutoExpo, and was announced that the motorcycle will be available until April 1st as it is only BS4 compliant. With the BS6 deadline approaching less than a month, this the only bike that will be sold and registered in India.
While speaking to the showroom officials, they mentioned the bike is made in limited numbers for customers across the globe. Getting a super-limited motorcycle and a one-off model in India is certainly exciting
The Aprilia RSV4 1100 Factory features gorgeous Italian design with the brand's signature three-part headlight set up in the front. The motorcycle also has many carbon-fibre trims across the bike. This includes the tank trim, side fairing, front fenders, and on the exhaust. The motorcycle also features race-spec style winglets that will offer more aerodynamic stability at high speeds.
The motorcycle is equipped with LED lights on the front and the rear paired with LED turn-indicators. There is no space for pillion on the bike as but for the rider, there is a lot of space to move on the bike with wide seats. With the rear cowl forming a pointy end, it gives the motorcycle a sleek and aggressive look.
The Aprilia RSV4 1100 Factory features an aluminium dual-beam chassis with pressed and cast sheet. The swingarm is made up of aluminium as well. This and the carbon-fibre bits makes the motorcycle one among the lightest in its segment.
The near race-spec motorcycle is powered by a 1,078cc V4 liquid-cooled engine. It produces 214bhp and 122Nm of torque paired to a six-speed gearbox. The bike also features ride-by-wire throttle, a slipper-assisted clutch, and Aprilia Quick Shifter System (AQS). The Aprilia RSV4 1100 Factory also features a factory-fitter Titanium Akrapovic exhaust system.
The suspension duties on the motorcycle are handled by a fully-adjustable Öhlins NIX 43 mm fork at the front, and Öhlins TTX mono-shock with piggy-back at the rear. The suspensions are electronically adjustable at both ends. The Aprilia RSV4 1100 Factory also features Öhlins steering damper to further improve the ride as well.
The motorcycle is capable of achieving a top speed of over 300kmp/h and needs some serious stopping power. Aprilia has got you covered there as well with, dual 330mm diameter floating stainless steel disc with Brembo Stylema monobloc radial callipers at the front, and 220 mm diameter disc with Brembo calliper at the rear. The RSV4 1100 Factory features forged 17-inch rims at both ends shod with Pirelli DIABLO SUPERCORSA SP semi-slick tyres.
Aprilia has equipped the RSV4 1100 Factory with a lot of rider aids. This includes three riding modes: ‘Track', ‘Sport', and ‘Race'. It also includes APRC System (Aprilia Performance Ride Control), which includes Traction Control (ATC), Wheelie Control (AWC), Launch Control (ALC), cruise control (ACC) and speed limiter (APT), all of which can be individually configured and deactivated. The motorcycle also features Bosch 9.1 MP ABS with cornering function, adjustable to three maps equipped with RLM (Rear wheel Lift-up Mitigation).
The Aprilia RSV4 comes equipped with a TFT screen for instrument cluster. The screen is bluetooth enabled for smartphone pairing and offers a host of connected features. This includes an extensive data of bike's riding telemetry as well.
Thoughts About The Aprilia RSV4 1100 Factory Delivered In India
The Aprilia RSV4 1100 Factory is certainly a special motorcycle and is every motorcycle enthusiast bed-room wall poster. The RSV4 1100 Factory is a rear combination of beauty with brains. It has loads of power and having one in India certainly is very exciting for an enthusiast like me. Kudos to Aprilia, Motoplex and most of all Dr.Mirza!