- 13 hrs ago MG Hector Facelift Spotted Testing In Vadodara: Details & Specifications
- 13 hrs ago 2020 Mahindra Thar Accessories List Leaked Ahead Of Launch: Here Is The Complete List
- 15 hrs ago Triumph Trident Is In Its Final Testing Phase: Expected To Launch Sometime Next Year
- 15 hrs ago Ampere Launches New Electric Scooter Variants: Gets Added Features, Improved Mileage & More
- Technology Flipkart Big Billion Days Sale 2020: Irresistible Offers On Electronics Gadgets
- Sports French Open 2020: Beaten Errani blasts Bertens as Azarenka and Gauff are eliminated
- Movies Thani Oruvan 2: The Jayam Ravi-Mohan Raja Project To Start Rolling In February 2021?
- Education SSC CGL Tier 3 Result 2020: Check Skill Test And Document Verification Details
- News Karnataka to effect steep hike in penalty for not wearing masks
- Lifestyle Nora Fatehi’s Stunning Golden Dress And Funny Expressions Leaves Fans Smitten
- Finance SBI Customers Can Check Balance, View Passbook Without Logging In SBI YONO App: Here's How
- Travel 10 Best Places To Visit In Kerala In October 2020
Piaggio India has partnered with OTO Capital to introduce vehicle leasing option in the country. Vespa and Aprilia range of scooter sold by Piaggio being offered with a new ownership scheme. The new service is currently available only in Pune and Bangalore.
The partnership aims to provide an attractive and lucrative leasing option for Indian customers for ease of ownership. This includes a low down payment along with a 30 per cent discount on the EMI of the scooters.
Additionally, the company is also offering customers a special offer of up to Rs 2,500 off on the first month's subscription fee. At the end of the leasing period, customers are given an option to either upgrade or own the scooter.
To avail leasing option, customers can download the OTO mobile app and apply for the scheme across Vespa and Aprilia dealerships. The service promises to provide customers quick, paperless and hassle-free leasing process.
Commenting on the association with OTO Capital, Mr Diego Graffi, Chairman and MD, Piaggio India said, "We welcome the partnership with OTO Capital to facilitate this new model of ownership. Now, our discerning customers can enjoy interesting ownership options across our premium offerings of Vespa and Aprilia. We see flexible ownership to be a desirable new trend amongst the youth of India and we believe, Vespa and Aprilia would lead it to extend the premium experience to the aspirants."
According to the company, customers opting for the new ownership model will be paying only for the number of years, that they want to keep the scooter. The scooter can be returned anytime, which will help in paying less than the conventional one-time payment buying process.
The leasing options also allows customers to upgrade to a better and latest model for a similar EMI budget. In addition to this, employees of corporate companies that are tied with OTO Capital can enjoy hassle-free leasing of Vespa and Aprilia scooters, that also provides them with additional tax savings.
In related news, Vespa recently launched the special-edition Racing Sixties scooter in the Indian market. The scooter is available in 125cc and 150cc engine options. The Vespa Racing Sixties retails at a starting price of Rs 1.2 lakh, ex-showroom (Delhi) — here are all details.
Thoughts About The Vespa & Aprilia Scooters Leasing Options Announced In India
Vespa and Aprilia are placed in the premium scooter segment in the Indian market. Customers looking to own any of these premium scooters now have new and hassle-free ownership options. Vehicle leasing is certainly becoming popular in India as the initial cost of ownership is largely reduced with the scheme.