- 10 hrs ago Skoda Rapid CNG Variant Coming To India: Zac Hollis Confirms 4 Product Launches In Next 12 Months
- 10 hrs ago Audi Celebrated Women’s Day With The #DriveTheChange Initiative: Read More To Find Out!
- 11 hrs ago Kabira Electric Motorcycles Sold Out In Just 4 Days: Both KM3000 & KM4000 Receive Overwhelming Response
- 11 hrs ago TVS To Provide Free COVID-19 Vaccination To All Employees & Their Immediate Family Members
- Technology Amazon Samsung Galaxy M Anniversary Sale 2021: Offers On Samsung Smartphones
- Movies Priyanka Chopra Jonas: I Guess I will Always Be Unfinished, But I See That As Good Thing
- Sports ISL 2020-21, Semifinals: MCFC vs FCG: Mumbai win battle of nerves to pip Goa to historic final
- News School boundary wall collapse: Six killed, many feared trapped under debris in Bihar's Khagaria
- Education International Women’s Day: Gender Scholars Are Calling For Recognition of Unpaid Care-Giving
- Finance SBI vs Canara vs Kotak vs Yes Bank: Check Current Interest Rates On FD Here
- Lifestyle Saina Trailer Launch: Parineeti Chopra Exudes Confidence And Boss Lady Vibes In Her White Pantsuit
- Travel 10 Best Places To Visit In Nagaland In March
Piaggio India has partnered with OTO Capital to introduce vehicle leasing option in the country. Vespa and Aprilia range of scooter sold by Piaggio being offered with a new ownership scheme. The new service is currently available only in Pune and Bangalore.
The partnership aims to provide an attractive and lucrative leasing option for Indian customers for ease of ownership. This includes a low down payment along with a 30 per cent discount on the EMI of the scooters.
Additionally, the company is also offering customers a special offer of up to Rs 2,500 off on the first month's subscription fee. At the end of the leasing period, customers are given an option to either upgrade or own the scooter.
To avail leasing option, customers can download the OTO mobile app and apply for the scheme across Vespa and Aprilia dealerships. The service promises to provide customers quick, paperless and hassle-free leasing process.
Commenting on the association with OTO Capital, Mr Diego Graffi, Chairman and MD, Piaggio India said, "We welcome the partnership with OTO Capital to facilitate this new model of ownership. Now, our discerning customers can enjoy interesting ownership options across our premium offerings of Vespa and Aprilia. We see flexible ownership to be a desirable new trend amongst the youth of India and we believe, Vespa and Aprilia would lead it to extend the premium experience to the aspirants."
According to the company, customers opting for the new ownership model will be paying only for the number of years, that they want to keep the scooter. The scooter can be returned anytime, which will help in paying less than the conventional one-time payment buying process.
The leasing options also allows customers to upgrade to a better and latest model for a similar EMI budget. In addition to this, employees of corporate companies that are tied with OTO Capital can enjoy hassle-free leasing of Vespa and Aprilia scooters, that also provides them with additional tax savings.
In related news, Vespa recently launched the special-edition Racing Sixties scooter in the Indian market. The scooter is available in 125cc and 150cc engine options. The Vespa Racing Sixties retails at a starting price of Rs 1.2 lakh, ex-showroom (Delhi) — here are all details.
Thoughts About The Vespa & Aprilia Scooters Leasing Options Announced In India
Vespa and Aprilia are placed in the premium scooter segment in the Indian market. Customers looking to own any of these premium scooters now have new and hassle-free ownership options. Vehicle leasing is certainly becoming popular in India as the initial cost of ownership is largely reduced with the scheme.