- 1 hr ago Bengaluru Traffic Police Announces Rs 500 Fine For Two-Wheelers Without Rear-View Mirrors & Indicators
- 1 day ago MG Hector & Hector Plus Prices Increase In April — Third Price Hike In 2021
- 1 day ago KTM RC 390 Discontinued In India & Removed From Website: Next-Gen Coming Soon
- 1 day ago Bajaj Platina & CT Motorcycle Line-Up Receives Second Price Hike This Year: Here’s The New Price List
- Movies Hansika Motwani Recreates Hilarious Meme On Rakhi Sawant From Bigg Boss 14 By Yashraj Mukhate
- Sports IPL 2021: KKR vs SRH: Nitish Rana and secret of 'Brown Munde' celebration after 50 for Kolkata Knight Riders
- News Sharad Pawar undergoes gall bladder surgery in Mumbai
- Technology DoT Issues Show-Cause Notice To Vi Over Licence Fee Dues
- Finance Bank Holidays April! Banks to Remain Closed From Tomorrow in These Cities
- Education Karnataka: No Summer Vacation This Year, Exams To Go On As Per Schedule
- Lifestyle Somvati Amavasya 2021: Date, Muhurta, Rituals And Significance Of This Day
- Travel Best Places To Visit In Uttarakhand In April 2021
Piaggio Group has announced a limited-time festive offer for its premium Vespa and Aprilia scooter brands in the Indian market. The company is offering total benefits of up to Rs 10,000 on select models sold by both brands in the country.
Models that receive festive benefits from the company include the VXL and SXL models of the Vespa scooter range. On the other hand, Aprilia SR 160, SR 125, and Storm 125 models also receive festive offers.
Customer purchasing the above-mentioned scooter receive Rs 10,000 worth benefits offered by the company to welcome the festive season this year in the country. Total benefits include Insurance benefit of up to Rs 7,000, and complementary accessories worth up to Rs 4,000.
The festive offer and benefits do not stop here. The company has also announced that on Dusshera and Diwali, customers will receive the first year of free service along with five-year warranty which includes (RSA) Road-Side Assistance free for first two years from the date of purchase.
Additionally, customers purchasing scooter using the brand's online retail platform is rewarded with a cash discount of Rs 2,000 on the entire model range from both brands as well. All of these offers are available for a limited time and will remain in effect till November 16, 2020.
Diego Graffi, Chairman and MD, Piaggio India said, "We are delighted to bring great joy to our discerning customers this Dusshera and Diwali through our unique festive offers on Vespa and Aprilia range of scooters. Our offers are targeted across the platform to provide hassle-free buying and ownership experience, we are sure that this festival special offer and experience of owning Vespa and Aprilia will award the unforgettable unique experience to our prospective customers."
In related news, the company has also announced a new ownership scheme and is available for Pune and Bangalore customers in the country. The company has partnered with OTO Capital to introduce vehicle leasing option in India.
To avail leasing option, customers can download the OTO mobile app and apply for the scheme across Vespa and Aprilia dealerships. The service promises to provide customers quick, paperless and hassle-free leasing process — here are more details.
Thoughts About The Vespa & Aprilia Scooter Festive Offers & Benefits For October 2020
Piaggio Group aims to lower the initial commitment by providing a host of benefits for a limited time in the country. The company is only offering the special benefits offers for a couple of days making it extremely desirable for potential customers to make the purchase decision.