- 11 hrs ago Kawasaki Bikes Offers & New-Year Discounts For January 2021: Benefits Of Rs 50,000 On Select Models
- 13 hrs ago Top Bike News Of The Week: Top Two-Wheeler Stories From Previous Week In The Market
- 14 hrs ago Top Car News Of The Week: Here Are The Main Headlines From The Week Gone By!
- 1 day ago 2021 Aprilia RSV4 and RSV4 Factory Revealed: Here Is Everything You Need To Know
- Sports BCCI remains undecided on Ranji or Hazare Trophy, women's domestic season expected from March
- Movies Bigg Boss 14: Eijaz Khan Is Out Of The BB House Due To Prior Work Commitment, Devoleena To Replace Him
- News Rethink move to ban poultry sale: Centre to States
- Technology Motorola Nio Design Tipped Via Leaked Hand-On Images; To Flaunt Dual-Slefie Camera Module
- Lifestyle 28 Best Foods To Lower Cholesterol
- Finance 3 Housing Finance Stocks That Can Generate Solid Returns
- Travel 10 Best Places To Visit In Uttar Pradesh In January
- Education Bihar Board 12th Admit Card 2021, Download BSEB Intermediate Admit Card 2021 at biharboardonline.com
Triumph Motorcycles recently unveiled their new Tiger 850 for the global markets. The brand is now all set to introduce their all-new entry-level Adventure-tourer offering in the Indian market.
Ahead of the launch of the Triumph Tiger 850 in the country, the company has updated its official India website, listing out the new motorcycle. This indicates that the launch of the Tiger 850 could take place in the coming months.
The official Indian website of Triumph Motorcycles now lists out all the details of the upcoming Tiger 850, apart from its pricing. Once introduced in the Indian market, the new Triumph Tiger 850 will be the brand's entry-level model in its popular adventure-tourer range.
Being a replacement to the entry-level variant of the Tiger 900, the new 850 features a similar design. However, there are a few differences between them to help differentiate the two. The most noticeable difference is the new body graphics and the two paint schemes: Graphite Caspian Blue and Graphite Diablo Red, the new motorcycle is offered with.
Having said that, the Triumph Tiger 850 does carry forward a number of components and features from its larger sibling. This includes the front windshields, front beak and the LED headlamp unit with the integrated LED DRLs. The Tiger 850 also comes with a host of accessories, which help personalise the motorcycle.
The Triumph Tiger 850 even carries forward the same 888cc liquid-cooled in-line three-cylinder engine from the Tiger 900. However, being an entry-level road-oriented model, the engine has been detuned slightly, while also offering a more linear power delivery.
Power and torque figures on the Triumph Tiger 850 stand at 85bhp at 8500rpm and 82Nm at 6500rpm, respectively. The engine is mated to a six-speed gearbox with a slip and assist clutch as standard.
The motorcycle weighs in at 192kg (dry weight) and has a seat height between 810 - 830mm. The entry-level adventure-tourer also comes with a 20-litre fuel tank, which with the claimed 19.23km/l fuel efficiency figures should make light work of long-distance touring.
The Triumph Tiger 850 will be the second motorcycle to go on sale in India in 2021, following the all-new Trident 660. Triumph Motorcycles recently announced that the brand has plans of introducing nine new motorcycles in the next six months in the Indian market — here are the details.
Thoughts On The Triumph Tiger 850 Coming To India
The new Triumph Tiger 850 will be a more affordable offering in the popular ‘Tiger' lineup. The new Triumph Tiger 840 once introduced in India is expected to be priced under the Rs 13 lakh, ex-showroom range.