- 1 hr ago Skoda Kushaq Production Prototype Images Released: Here Are All The Details Ahead Of Its World Premiere
- 3 hrs ago 2021 Jeep Compass SUV Launched In India: Prices Start At Rs 16.99 Lakh
- 4 hrs ago 2021 Triumph Speed Triple 1200RS Globally Unveiled Ahead Of India Launch: Here Are The Details
- 19 hrs ago New Tata Safari Unveiled Ahead Of Launch: Here Are All Details
- Sports BCCI president Sourav Ganguly in hospital again weeks after surgery
- Technology Amazon Upto 70% Off On Boat Headphones, Speakers, Home Theaters And More
- News Tandav makers fail to get Supreme Court’s protection from arrest
- Movies Splitsvilla 13: Ace Of Space Fame Nikita Bhamidipati Confirmed As One Of The Contestants
- Finance Route Mobile Up 100% Since Listing As FPIs Up Stake
- Lifestyle Rasika Dugal And Kirti Kulhari Have Flared Dress Goals For Us And Styling Lessons Too!
- Education JNVST Admit Card 2021 Released For Class 9 Lateral Entry Selection Test
- Travel Experiential Travel: 13-Year-old Sohan Raghuram Writes About His Unique Trip To Goa
Triumph Motorcycles is said to go on a product offensive in the Indian market, starting from January 2021. The company is planning to introduce nine new bikes in the Indian market over the next six months, including a few special edition versions as well.
According to reports from PTI, Triumph is working on consolidating its position in the niche motorcycle segment in the Indian market. The company is said to be hopeful of achieving a 20 to 25 per cent growth in its current fiscal year (July 2020 - June 2021), after witnessing flat sales in the first half of the 2020 calendar year due to the pandemic.
Shoeb Farooq, Business Head, Triumph Motorcycles India told PTI,
"We are planning to launch nine new models from January to June, which will include some special editions in our current product range. This will be for the first time that we will be adding special editions in our product portfolio here. And, of course, some of the current products will also go with the regular refresh."
"So all this put together, we are going to have a very very busy six months from January onwards and somewhere in June we will have a completely new range and much larger portfolio to customers."
Farooq further added, "Despite industry's de-growth, Triumph as a brand has done well. In the last 6-7 months, including the pandemic period, we have done almost the same volumes that we did last year."
"In fact, starting from July, the volumes have actually grown over by 12 per cent which is a big positive and beating the industry and growing our market share has really given us a very good start post the pandemic."
Triumph Motorcycles already have a wide range of products in the Indian market. This ranges from the roadsters, adventure tourers, modern-classics and the range-topping Rocket 3GT.
The company will soon be introducing the brand's entry-level offering, the Trident 660 in the Indian market. Bookings for the motorcycle has already begun, with a launch expected in January 2021. The Triumph Trident 660 will be the first of nine models to go on sale in India next year.
Thoughts On The Triumph Motorcycles Product Offensive For India
Triumph is working on cementing itself in the premium motorcycle segment of the Indian market. The company is also working on improving its sales volume in the country, with the launch of multiple new products in the market.