- 3 hrs ago Hyundai Cars Offer & Discounts For May 2021: Up To Rs 1.5 Lakh Benefits On Select Models
- 14 hrs ago Honda Cars India Shuts Down Manufacturing Plant: Tapukara Plant Shut For Maintenance
- 16 hrs ago Felidae Maven Electric Bicycle Specs & Details: Electric Mobility At Just Rs 24,500
- 16 hrs ago Honda Cars Discounts In May 2021: Up To Rs 27,000 Benefits Available On Select Models
- News COVID: Mamata Banerjee urges PM Modi to waive taxes, duties on medical equipment, drugs
- Sports IPL 2021: Punjab Kings domestic team members reach home safely, confirm franchise
- Lifestyle Eid ul-Fitr 2021: Gauahar Khan Looks Gorgeous In Her Festive-Perfect Mulmul Kurta Set; Know The Price!
- Finance 5 Reasons Why Sugar Stocks Could See A Solid Rally
- Movies Mother’s Day EXCLUSIVE! Abhishek To Mayuri; TV Celebs Share Sweetest Things They Did For Their Mom
- Technology What Is Band Steering? How It Helps Get Good Wi-Fi Connectivity?
- Education IIIT Delhi Offering PG Diploma in Data Science and Artificial Intelligence
- Travel 10 Best Places To Visit In Uttar Pradesh In May
Triumph Motorcycles is said to go on a product offensive in the Indian market, starting from January 2021. The company is planning to introduce nine new bikes in the Indian market over the next six months, including a few special edition versions as well.
According to reports from PTI, Triumph is working on consolidating its position in the niche motorcycle segment in the Indian market. The company is said to be hopeful of achieving a 20 to 25 per cent growth in its current fiscal year (July 2020 - June 2021), after witnessing flat sales in the first half of the 2020 calendar year due to the pandemic.
Shoeb Farooq, Business Head, Triumph Motorcycles India told PTI,
"We are planning to launch nine new models from January to June, which will include some special editions in our current product range. This will be for the first time that we will be adding special editions in our product portfolio here. And, of course, some of the current products will also go with the regular refresh."
"So all this put together, we are going to have a very very busy six months from January onwards and somewhere in June we will have a completely new range and much larger portfolio to customers."
Farooq further added, "Despite industry's de-growth, Triumph as a brand has done well. In the last 6-7 months, including the pandemic period, we have done almost the same volumes that we did last year."
"In fact, starting from July, the volumes have actually grown over by 12 per cent which is a big positive and beating the industry and growing our market share has really given us a very good start post the pandemic."
Triumph Motorcycles already have a wide range of products in the Indian market. This ranges from the roadsters, adventure tourers, modern-classics and the range-topping Rocket 3GT.
The company will soon be introducing the brand's entry-level offering, the Trident 660 in the Indian market. Bookings for the motorcycle has already begun, with a launch expected in January 2021. The Triumph Trident 660 will be the first of nine models to go on sale in India next year.
Thoughts On The Triumph Motorcycles Product Offensive For India
Triumph is working on cementing itself in the premium motorcycle segment of the Indian market. The company is also working on improving its sales volume in the country, with the launch of multiple new products in the market.