- 6 hrs ago Excess Fuel Filled At Petrol Pumps: Most Times It’s Because Of The Vehicle
- 7 hrs ago Best-Selling Cars In India In June 2020: Maruti Alto Regains Top Slot As Seltos Closes In On Creta
- 7 hrs ago Bajaj Auto Sales Figures For June 2020: Brand Registers 31 Percent Decline In Demand
- 8 hrs ago Nissan Ariya Electric Vehicle To Be Globally Unveiled On 15 July
- Movies Dil Bechara Actress Sanjana Sanghi Clarifies She Was Not Saying Goodbye To Mumbai With Her Post
- Sports Sheffield United 3-1 Tottenham: Berge and Mousset sink Spurs amid VAR controversy
- News Delhi plasma bank: Ten people donate plasma on Day 1; three recipients
- Finance IDBI Bank Enters Rs. 50000 Cr Market-Cap Club;Ranks Ahead Of PNB, IndusInd Bank
- Technology Vivo S1 Pro Gets Rs. 1,000 Price Cut In India; Checkout New Price Here
- Lifestyle 10 Tips To Keep Your Vagina Healthy
- Travel 10 Incredibly Scenic Places To Visit In South India In July 2020
- Education IIT Madras Launches World’s First Online BSc Degree In Programming And Data Science
Triumph Motorcycles is said to be working on introducing two new models to their Bonneville range of offerings in the Indian market. This includes the Bonneville T100 Black & Bonneville T120 Black. According to Autocar India, both motorcycles will be launched in India by June-2020.
The two new ‘Black-Edition' variants of the popular Bonneville models (T100 & T120) offer a more contemporary look compared to the standard versions. Both motorcycles come with a number of blacked-out elements, replacing all the chrome. This includes blacked-out wheels, engine covers, mirrors and the exhaust as well.
The two black edition models of the Triumph Bonneville T100 & T120 are just cosmetic updates over the standard model. The black editions remain mechanically identical to their standard variants.
Starting with the Triumph Bonneville T100 Black, the motorcycle comes powered by a 900cc parallel-twin engine. It produces 55bhp and 77Nm of torque. The Triumph Bonneville T120, on the other hand, is powered by a more powerful 1,200cc parallel-twin engine. This produces 80bhp and 105Nm of torque. The power figures of both these motorcycles are from its BS4-spec. However, we do expect them to be almost identical on the updated BS6 engines as well.
Prices for the Triumph Bonneville T100 Black & T120 Black is expected to be at a slight premium. The current standard variants of the two motorcycles are priced at Rs 8.87 lakh and Rs 9.97 lakh, respectively. All prices are ex-showroom (India).
Triumph Motorcycles recently announced that they have introduced BS6 versions of all their models on sale in India. The company confirmed that they do not have any unsold BS4 stock leftover, with a smooth transition to BS6 emission norms having been completed ahead of the lockdown itself.
Amidst the current COVID-19 lockdown in India, Triumph Motorcycles recently launched the 2020 Street Triple RS for a price tag of Rs 11.13 lakh, ex-showroom (India). The new 2020 Triumph Street Triple RS comes with a refreshed 765cc engine derived from its Moto2 motorcycle — here are the details.
Thoughts About The Triumph Bonneville T100 & T120 Black Editions
Triumph Motorcycles are working on introducing a number of new products in the Indian market in 2020. However, due to the current COVID-19 pandemic, many of its product launches have been either delayed or put on hold.