- 2 hrs ago Suzuki Gixxer 250 & SF 250 BS6 Launched In India: Prices Start At Rs 1.63 Lakh
- 3 hrs ago Nissan Magnite Teased Ahead Of Launch: Will Primarily Rival The Hyundai Venue
- 10 hrs ago Tata Nexon EV Deliveries Resumes After Lockdown Relaxations In Select Cities
- 13 hrs ago Skoda Rapid TSI Automatic Variant Expected India Launch Later This Year
- Sports I knew I wanted to become like Viswanathan Anand: Young Grandmaster and Chess prodigy Praggnanandha
- Movies Four More Shots Please Star Kirti Kulhari Opens Up About Self-Love Under COVID-19 Lockdown
- News Earthquake of 4.6 magnitude hits Delhi-NCR, epicentre in Haryana
- Technology BSNL Offering 2GB Data Per Day For One Year With Rs. 899 Plan
- Lifestyle Auspicious Hindu Wedding Dates In The Month Of June 2020
- Finance Core Sector Output Slumps 38.1% As Covid-19 Takes A Toll
- Travel 10 Best Places To Visit In North India In June
- Education CBSE Cyber Safety Handbook For Students Classes 9 To 12
Triumph Motorcycles India has launched the much-awaited 2020 Street Triple RS in the Indian market. The 2020 Triumph Street Triple RS has been priced at Rs 11.13 lakh, ex-showroom (India).
The new Street Triple RS comes with a host of new features, added equipment and a completely reworked engine as well. The updates to the 2020 Street Triple Rs also include a host of cosmetic updates as well.
This includes a revised set of twin LED headlamps with sleeker LED DRLs integrated into the main setup. Triumph Motorcycles have also updated the tail section with a sleeker and sharper look, along with updates to the belly pan and the fuel tank as well.
The 2020 Triumph Street Triple RS also comes with a new layout on its updated TFT Instrument cluster. Other changes also include fresh body graphics and new colour options, giving it a fresh appeal.
The 2020 Triumph Street Triple RS now comes with a reworked engine, which complies with the latest emission norms, both in Europe and in India. The engine comes in the form of the 765cc in-line three-cylinder unit. It now produces 121bhp at 11,750rpm and 79Nm of peak torque at 9,350rpm. The engine is mated to a six-speed gearbox with up/down quickshifter as standard, along with a slip and assist clutch.
The engine on the 2020 Street triple has been derived from the 765cc Moto2 engine. Triumph Motorcycles will offer only the top-spec Street Triple RS in India, with the lower-spec Street Triple S now being discontinued.
The 2020 Triumph Street Triple RS was initially expected to go on sale in India back in March 2020. However, amidst the coronavirus pandemic which put the country under lockdown, Triumph was forced to delay the launch. Triumph has however, gone ahead with the online launch, even during the extended lockdown period in the country.
The iconic British brand recently also announced that they would be deferring the prices of their existing BS6 models in the Indian market, until the end of the lockdown period. Triumph Motorcycles also extended the warranty and free service period for its customers amidst the pandemic situation in the country.
Thoughts On The 2020 Triumph Street Triple RS Launch In India
The 2020 Triumph Street Triple RS has finally made its way into the Indian market, after the initial delay in March 2020. The new Street Triple RS in India continues to rival the likes of the Kawasaki Z900 and the KTM 790 Duke.