- 7 hrs ago Top Car News Of The Week: Important Highlights In Four-Wheeler Segment From Previous Week
- 8 hrs ago Top Bike News Of The Week: Important Highlights In Two-Wheeler Space From Previous Week
- 22 hrs ago Ather Energy To Enter Delhi Market Soon: The 450X To Be Priced Rs 15,000 Lower
- 1 day ago Independence Day: India’s Five Most Iconic Cars Which Changed The Landscape Of The Auto Industry
- Sports IPL 2020: Chennai Super Kings to organise a week's training camp at Chepauk; MS Dhoni, Suresh Raina to attend
- News Asked if I am Indian for not speaking in Hindi at airport: DMK'sKanimozhi
- Technology Xiaomi Redmi K30 Ultra, Mi 10 Ultra Anniversary Edition Leaks Online; Launch Set For August 11
- Movies Sushant Singh Case: Father KK Singh Files Counter Affidavit Before SC Against Rhea Chakraborty
- Lifestyle Samantha Akkineni Opts For A Gorgeous Blue Saree For Rana Daggubati’s Wedding
- Finance Mukesh Ambani Is Now The World's 4th Richest; Amasses $22 Billion This Year
- Travel 10 Incredible Places To Visit In Odisha In August 2020
- Education Kargil Vijay Diwas Quotes In English For Students
Triumph Motorcycle India has announced a limited time offer for its Modern Classics range in the Indian market. The company is offering its Bonneville T100 and the T120 motorcycles with free accessories worth Rs 60,000.
This is a limited period offer from the company. The standard variants of the Bonneville T100 and the Bonneville T120 retails at a starting price of Rs 8.87 lakh and Rs 9.97 lakh, respectively. All prices are ex-showroom (India).
The company is offering a host of accessories with the motorcycles. These include functional, cosmetic, and performance upgrades as well. Some of the functional upgrades include a rear grab rail and luggage rack, paneer luggage boxes, rider and pillion backrest, an engine bash plate, and chain guard; among others.
Customer can also choose from a whole host of cosmetic accessories as well to add some exclusivity to their motorcycle. These include valve caps, oil reservoir cap, clutch covers, bar-end mirrors, black-finished wheels, coloured fly screen and more.
Moving to the performance and electrical upgrades, you have custom head rings, LED indicators, a cruise control kit, heated grips, adjustable clutch and brake levers, and a smartphone holder kit; among others.
The Triumph Bonneville T100 is powered by a 900cc parallel-twin engine. It produces a maximum power of 55bhp at 5,750rpm and a peak torque of 77Nm at 3,050rpm and comes mated to a standard five-speed gearbox.
On the other hand, the Triumph Bonneville T120 is by a 1,200cc parallel-twin engine. It produces a maximum power of 79bhp at 6,550rpm and a peak torque of 105Nm at 3,100rpm. The engine comes mated to a six-speed gearbox as standard.
Apart from the different powertrain, both motorcycles share most of its cycle parts between them. This includes suspension, brakes, exhaust system, instrument console and more. The suspension duties on both motorcycles are handled by a 41mm forks at the front, and a twin-shock set up at the rear, both of which are from KYB.
Braking on motorcycles are done via 310mm discs at the front and 255mm discs at the rear sourced from Nissin. The motorcycles feature dual-channel ABS as standard.
In related news, the company will soon be increasing the prices for the Bonneville range in the Indian market. The price hike was supposed to be made much earlier in the year. However, Triumph decided to differ the price increase owing to the ongoing Covid-19 pandemic in the country — here are more details.
Thoughts About The Triumph Bonneville Being Offered With Free Accessories For Limited Time
The accessories offer on the Bonneville range could be the last one from the company before the prices on go up in the Indian market. This makes it a sweet deal considering a host of accessories that customers can choose that are available for the Bonneville motorcycle.