- 18 hrs ago 2021 Force Gurkha Near Production SUV Spied Testing With Accessories: Pics & Details
- 1 day ago Maruti Suzuki Swift Sales Cross 23 Lakh Units Mark: Becomes Best-Selling Car Of 2020
- 1 day ago Nissan Magnite Bookings Cross 35,000 Units Mark: New Milestone Achieved By The Brand
- 1 day ago Ampere Electric Scooter Sales Cross 75,000 Units: 300th Dealership Opened In India
- Technology Vijay Sale Republic Sale 2021: Offers On Gadgets And Other Products
- Lifestyle Varun Dhawan And Natasha Dalal Look Like A Match Made In Heaven In Their Colour-Coordinated Outfits
- Movies Varun Dhawan And Natasha Dalal's Mumbai Reception: Here Is Everything You Need To Know!
- News Farmers' unions issue dos and don'ts for tractor rally on Republic Day
- Sports ISL 2020-21: Bengaluru FC vs Odisha FC: Sloppy Odisha help Bengaluru rescue a point
- Finance Markets To Be Volatile Ahead Of Union Budget And Monthly Expiry
- Education SBI SCO Admit Card 2021 Released, Check Direct Link To Download
- Travel 10 Best Places To Visit In Maharashtra In January 2021
Triumph Motorcycle India has announced a limited time offer for its Modern Classics range in the Indian market. The company is offering its Bonneville T100 and the T120 motorcycles with free accessories worth Rs 60,000.
This is a limited period offer from the company. The standard variants of the Bonneville T100 and the Bonneville T120 retails at a starting price of Rs 8.87 lakh and Rs 9.97 lakh, respectively. All prices are ex-showroom (India).
The company is offering a host of accessories with the motorcycles. These include functional, cosmetic, and performance upgrades as well. Some of the functional upgrades include a rear grab rail and luggage rack, paneer luggage boxes, rider and pillion backrest, an engine bash plate, and chain guard; among others.
Customer can also choose from a whole host of cosmetic accessories as well to add some exclusivity to their motorcycle. These include valve caps, oil reservoir cap, clutch covers, bar-end mirrors, black-finished wheels, coloured fly screen and more.
Moving to the performance and electrical upgrades, you have custom head rings, LED indicators, a cruise control kit, heated grips, adjustable clutch and brake levers, and a smartphone holder kit; among others.
The Triumph Bonneville T100 is powered by a 900cc parallel-twin engine. It produces a maximum power of 55bhp at 5,750rpm and a peak torque of 77Nm at 3,050rpm and comes mated to a standard five-speed gearbox.
On the other hand, the Triumph Bonneville T120 is by a 1,200cc parallel-twin engine. It produces a maximum power of 79bhp at 6,550rpm and a peak torque of 105Nm at 3,100rpm. The engine comes mated to a six-speed gearbox as standard.
Apart from the different powertrain, both motorcycles share most of its cycle parts between them. This includes suspension, brakes, exhaust system, instrument console and more. The suspension duties on both motorcycles are handled by a 41mm forks at the front, and a twin-shock set up at the rear, both of which are from KYB.
Braking on motorcycles are done via 310mm discs at the front and 255mm discs at the rear sourced from Nissin. The motorcycles feature dual-channel ABS as standard.
In related news, the company will soon be increasing the prices for the Bonneville range in the Indian market. The price hike was supposed to be made much earlier in the year. However, Triumph decided to differ the price increase owing to the ongoing Covid-19 pandemic in the country — here are more details.
Thoughts About The Triumph Bonneville Being Offered With Free Accessories For Limited Time
The accessories offer on the Bonneville range could be the last one from the company before the prices on go up in the Indian market. This makes it a sweet deal considering a host of accessories that customers can choose that are available for the Bonneville motorcycle.