- 5 hrs ago 5 Friends, 5 Borders, 5,000 Kilometers & Unlimited Experiences: Great Independence Day Ride Series
- 7 hrs ago Bookings For The All-New Toyota Urban Cruiser Will Commence By The End Of August 2020
- 8 hrs ago BGAUSS Partners With MoneyTap To Offer Attractive Financing Options To Its Customers
- 9 hrs ago Honda Amaze Sales Crosses 4 Lakh Mark Since 2013: Achieves New Milestone
- Sports Halep overcomes Krejcikova test with determined fightback in Prague
- Movies Lokesh Kanagaraj Is Not Directing Kaithi Hindi Remake: To Concentrate On Tamil Cinema!
- News UAE announces normalisation of diplomatic ties with Israel under deal brokered by Trump
- Finance July Retail Inflation Climbs To 6.93% On High Food Prices
- Lifestyle Acupressure For Headache: The Best Pressure Points For Relief And Precautions
- Technology Telegram's Video Calling Feature Now Available For Beta Users
- Travel 10 Best Places To Visit In West Bengal In August
- Education Kargil Vijay Diwas Quotes In English For Students
Triumph Motorcycle sells the entire range of its Bonneville series in the Indian Market. The Bonneville series is the highest-selling model from the company's portfolio in the Indian market. The range comprises Street Twin, Bonneville T100, Bonneville T120 and the Bonneville Speedmaster bikes, which are all updated to meet the latest BS6 emission norms.
However, according to a recent report by HT Auto, the company is planning to increase the prices of the entire Bonneville range in the month of August. The price hike was supposed to be done by Triumph in the month of July, but got postponed due to the COVID-19 pandemic.
In other recent Triumph India news, the company launched the Street Triple RS earlier this year at an introductory pricing of Rs 11.13 lakh, ex-showroom (India). However, the company has recently announced a price hike of Rs 20,000 on the 2020 Street Triple RS. The motorcycle comes with a host of equipment, features, electronic rider aids and an updated engine.
The motorcycle also gets new cosmetic updates such as sleek-looking twin LED headlamps with integrated LED DRLs, a revised belly pan and a fuel tank and some changes done to the rear section.
Mechanically the Street Triple RS is powered by an in-line three-cylinder 765cc engine. The unit produces 121.36bhp of power at 11750rpm and a peak torque of 79Nm at 950rpm. The engine comes mated to a six-speed gearbox with slip-assist clutch and a two-way quickshifter as standard.
However, the company has confirmed that they are bringing the new Street Triple R in the Indian market, which will be placed below the Street Triple RS. Powering the Street Triple R is the same 765cc, in-line three-cylinder engine found on the RS variant, but in a lower state of tune. The unit will produce 116bhp of power and a peak torque of 77Nm. The engine comes mated to a six-speed gearbox with a slip-assisted clutch.
Thoughts About The Price Hike Of The Bonneville Range In India
As we mentioned above, the Bonneville is the highest-selling range from the company portfolio in India. These are classic motorcycles with a modern touch to it, so people who are keen on buying these, will not worry about a slight price hike.