- 13 hrs ago Kawasaki Bikes Offers & New-Year Discounts For January 2021: Benefits Of Rs 50,000 On Select Models
- 15 hrs ago Top Bike News Of The Week: Top Two-Wheeler Stories From Previous Week In The Market
- 16 hrs ago Top Car News Of The Week: Here Are The Main Headlines From The Week Gone By!
- 1 day ago 2021 Aprilia RSV4 and RSV4 Factory Revealed: Here Is Everything You Need To Know
- Movies Bigg Boss 14 Weekend Ka Vaar January 17 Highlights: Salman Khan Reveals No One Will Be Eliminated This Week
- Sports Liverpool 0-0 Manchester United: Stalemate keeps Red Devils top of Premier League
- News Parliament panel summons Facebook and Twitter officials on Jan 21
- Technology Motorola Nio Design Tipped Via Leaked Hand-On Images; To Flaunt Dual-Slefie Camera Module
- Lifestyle 28 Best Foods To Lower Cholesterol
- Finance 3 Housing Finance Stocks That Can Generate Solid Returns
- Travel 10 Best Places To Visit In Uttar Pradesh In January
- Education Bihar Board 12th Admit Card 2021, Download BSEB Intermediate Admit Card 2021 at biharboardonline.com
Triumph Motorcycle India has announced a new limited-time offer for its Modern Classics range of motorcycles in the Indian market. The company is offering the entire range with free accessories worth Rs 61,000.
The company has announced the new limited-time offer celebrating 61 years of ‘Bonneville' motorcycle in the brand's line-up. The offer is also extended to the Street-Twin model as well and is valid until August 31, 2020.
The company currently sells four models in its modern classic range in the country. This includes the Street Twin, the Bonneville T100, the Bonneville T120 and the Bonneville Speedmaster bobber-style motorcycle.
Customer purchasing any of the motorcycle mentioned above can make use of the offer to personalize their new motorcycle. The company is offering a whole host of accessories specific to the model. The Bonneville Speedmaster is offered with the highest number of accessories as compared to other motorcycles in the brand's line-up.
The official accessories include functional, cosmetic, and performance upgrades as well. Some of the functional upgrades include a rear grab rail and luggage rack, paneer luggage boxes, rider and pillion backrest, an engine bash plate, and chain guard; among others.
Customer can also choose from a whole host of cosmetic accessories to add some exclusivity to their motorcycle. These include valve caps, oil reservoir cap, clutch covers, bar-end mirrors, black-finished wheels, coloured fly screen and more.
Moving to the performance and electrical upgrades, you have custom head rings, LED indicators, a cruise control kit, heated grips, adjustable clutch and brake levers, and a smartphone holder kit; among others.
The Street Twin is the brand's entry-level motorcycle and retails at a starting price of Rs 7.45 lakh, ex-showroom (India). The motorcycle is powered by the 900cc, parallel-twin engine and produces a maximum of 65bhp at 7500rpm and a peak torque of 80Nm at 3700rpm — here are more details.
Although the Bonneville T100 model uses the same engine as the Street Twin, it produces is a maximum power of 55bhp at 5900rpm and a peak torque of 80Nm at 3200rpm and comes mated to a standard five-speed gearbox. Prices for the motorcycle start at Rs 8.87 lakh, ex-showroom (India).
On the other hand, the Triumph Bonneville T120 is by a 1,200cc parallel-twin engine. It produces a maximum power of 79bhp at 6550rpm and a peak torque of 104Nm at 2970rpm. The engine comes mated to a six-speed gearbox as standard. Prices start at Rs 9.97 lakh, ex-showroom (India).
The Bonneville Speedmaster is the top-of-the-line model in the brand's modern classic line-up. The bobber-style motorcycle was recently launched and retails at Rs 11.33 lakh, ex-showroom (India). It is powered by a 1200cc parallel-twin engine producing 79bhp and 107Nm of torque — here are all details.
Thoughts About The Triumph Bonneville August Offer With Free Accessories
61 years is a long time for any model to be existing in the brand's line-up. Apart from the Bonneville nameplate being there for many years, it also refers to the famous Salt Flats where vehicles reach its top speed and records are smashed. As a result, the iconic motorcycles are offered with free accessories, where customers can personalize and make theirs exclusive.