- 13 hrs ago Kawasaki Bikes Offers & New-Year Discounts For January 2021: Benefits Of Rs 50,000 On Select Models
- 15 hrs ago Top Bike News Of The Week: Top Two-Wheeler Stories From Previous Week In The Market
- 16 hrs ago Top Car News Of The Week: Here Are The Main Headlines From The Week Gone By!
- 1 day ago 2021 Aprilia RSV4 and RSV4 Factory Revealed: Here Is Everything You Need To Know
- Movies Bigg Boss 14 Weekend Ka Vaar January 17 Highlights: Salman Khan Reveals No One Will Be Eliminated This Week
- Sports Liverpool 0-0 Manchester United: Stalemate keeps Red Devils top of Premier League
- News Parliament panel summons Facebook and Twitter officials on Jan 21
- Technology Motorola Nio Design Tipped Via Leaked Hand-On Images; To Flaunt Dual-Slefie Camera Module
- Lifestyle 28 Best Foods To Lower Cholesterol
- Finance 3 Housing Finance Stocks That Can Generate Solid Returns
- Travel 10 Best Places To Visit In Uttar Pradesh In January
- Education Bihar Board 12th Admit Card 2021, Download BSEB Intermediate Admit Card 2021 at biharboardonline.com
British-based two-wheeler manufacturer, Triumph Motorcycles has launched the 2020 Bonneville Speedmaster motorcycle in the Indian market. The updated motorcycle is priced at Rs 11.33 lakh, ex-showroom (India).
Surprisingly the updated motorcycle costs the same as its BS4 counterpart despite the updated engine. For the 2020MY it also receives a new colour scheme alongside the previous ones seen on the older models. This includes Cobalt Blue, Jet Black and a dual-tone Fusion White and Black with a handpainted golden pinstripe on the tank.
The Speedmaster is the brand's flagship model in the Bonneville modern-classic line-up. The motorcycle is powered by a liquid-cooled, parallel-twin 1200cc engine. It produces a maximum of 79bhp at 6100rpm and a peak torque of 107Nm at 4000rpm. The engine comes mated to a six-speed gearbox with a slip-assisted clutch.
The Bonneville Speedmaster features a bobber-style design with retro looks. It features a round-shaped LED headlamps with integrated LED DRLs, LED turn-signal indicators and oval-shaped LED tail lamps. If features a sculpted fuel tank and single-pod semi-digital instrument cluster adding to the retro looks.
The LCD digital display in the instrument cluster offers various information to the rider such as odometer, gear position indicator, fuel gauge, range to empty indication, service indicator, clock, two trip meters, average and current fuel consumption display, and traction control status display.
Triumph Motorcycles has equipped the Bonneville Speedmaster with a host of electronic rider aids. This includes dual-channel ABS, traction control, two riding modes: Road & Rain, along with ride-by-wire throttle system.
It continues to use a tubular steel cradle chassis along with a twin-sided, tubular steel swing-arm. Suspension duties on the motorcycle are handled by KYB 41mm cartridge forks and a mono-shock setup from KYB with pre-load adjustment.
Braking on the motorcycle is done via a 310mm floating disc sourced from Brembo at the front and a 255mm unit sourced from Nissin at the rear. It features 16-inch spoke wheels at both ends.
The Triumph Motorcycles Bonneville Speedmaster rivals the Harley-Davidson 1200 Custom motorcycle in the Indian market. Although the American motorcycle is priced lesser than the Speedmaster, it does miss out on a few electronic riders aids.
Thoughts About The 2020 Triumph Bonneville Speedmaster Launched In India
Triumph Motorcycles pulled off another masterstroke with pricing as the 2020 Bonneville Speedmaster costs the same as the BS4 model. The bobber-style motorcycle features forward-set footpegs, wide handlebars and well-cushioned seats that make for a relaxed riding position.