- 25 min ago Honda Cruiser Motorcycle Likely To Be Called H’Ness: Details Revealed Ahead Of Launch
- 2 hrs ago Maruti Suzuki Subscription Launched For New Cars In Delhi, NCR & Bangalore
- 3 hrs ago Benelli Imperiale 400 Finance Scheme Announced In India: Low EMI Offer
- 17 hrs ago Okinawa Oki100 Electric Motorcycle Details Revealed: To Be Launched During Festive Season This Year
- Technology Google Pixel 4a Users Complain Ghost Touch Issue: Report
- Movies Suchitra Krishnamoorthi Says She Was Told To Attend Karan Johar's Parties To Make Comeback In Films
- Finance SBI Warns Customers Against Fake E-mails: Here's What To Do
- News Kerala man tests positive for Covid-19 thrice in 6 months
- Sports Sunil Gavaskar in soup after brash comment on Virat Kohli, Anushka Sharma, fans want him removed
- Education MPSOS Result 2020 Declared For Class 10 And Class 12 Ruk Jana Nahi August Exams
- Lifestyle Khaali Peeli: Ananya Panday Flaunts Her Western As Well As Desi Looks In The Trailer
- Travel Top 10 Places To Visit In October To Welcome The Beginning Of Winter
British-based two-wheeler manufacturer, Triumph Motorcycles has launched the 2020 Bonneville Speedmaster motorcycle in the Indian market. The updated motorcycle is priced at Rs 11.33 lakh, ex-showroom (India).
Surprisingly the updated motorcycle costs the same as its BS4 counterpart despite the updated engine. For the 2020MY it also receives a new colour scheme alongside the previous ones seen on the older models. This includes Cobalt Blue, Jet Black and a dual-tone Fusion White and Black with a handpainted golden pinstripe on the tank.
The Speedmaster is the brand's flagship model in the Bonneville modern-classic line-up. The motorcycle is powered by a liquid-cooled, parallel-twin 1200cc engine. It produces a maximum of 79bhp at 6100rpm and a peak torque of 107Nm at 4000rpm. The engine comes mated to a six-speed gearbox with a slip-assisted clutch.
The Bonneville Speedmaster features a bobber-style design with retro looks. It features a round-shaped LED headlamps with integrated LED DRLs, LED turn-signal indicators and oval-shaped LED tail lamps. If features a sculpted fuel tank and single-pod semi-digital instrument cluster adding to the retro looks.
The LCD digital display in the instrument cluster offers various information to the rider such as odometer, gear position indicator, fuel gauge, range to empty indication, service indicator, clock, two trip meters, average and current fuel consumption display, and traction control status display.
Triumph Motorcycles has equipped the Bonneville Speedmaster with a host of electronic rider aids. This includes dual-channel ABS, traction control, two riding modes: Road & Rain, along with ride-by-wire throttle system.
It continues to use a tubular steel cradle chassis along with a twin-sided, tubular steel swing-arm. Suspension duties on the motorcycle are handled by KYB 41mm cartridge forks and a mono-shock setup from KYB with pre-load adjustment.
Braking on the motorcycle is done via a 310mm floating disc sourced from Brembo at the front and a 255mm unit sourced from Nissin at the rear. It features 16-inch spoke wheels at both ends.
The Triumph Motorcycles Bonneville Speedmaster rivals the Harley-Davidson 1200 Custom motorcycle in the Indian market. Although the American motorcycle is priced lesser than the Speedmaster, it does miss out on a few electronic riders aids.
Thoughts About The 2020 Triumph Bonneville Speedmaster Launched In India
Triumph Motorcycles pulled off another masterstroke with pricing as the 2020 Bonneville Speedmaster costs the same as the BS4 model. The bobber-style motorcycle features forward-set footpegs, wide handlebars and well-cushioned seats that make for a relaxed riding position.