- 10 hrs ago Top Bike News Of The Week: Important Highlights In Two-Wheeler Segment From Previous Week
- 12 hrs ago 2021 Jeep Compass Facelift Spied Testing Ahead Of Launch: Spy Pics & Details
- 12 hrs ago Made-in-India Renault Kwid Scores 2 Stars Global NCAP Safety Rating In Africa
- 15 hrs ago All-New Suzuki Burgman Street Electric Scooter Spied Testing Yet Again: Spy Pics & Details
- Technology Week 49, 2020 Launch Roundup: Moto G 5G, Tecno POVA, Vivo V20 Pro, Infinix Zero 8i And More
- Movies Bigg Boss 14 Weekend Ka Vaar December 5 Highlights: Nikki Tamboli Gets Eliminated From The House In Mid-Season Finale
- News Opposition parties extend support to Bharat Bandh by farmer unions; Protests in several states
- Sports Marc Marquez facing further treatment after infection in fracture
- Education DU 7th Cut-off 2020 Released, Check Stream-wise Cut-off At du.ac.in
- Lifestyle Congratulatory Messages, Wishes & Quotes To Share On The Birth Of A Baby Boy
- Finance Income Tax Benefits To Very Senior Citizens: Know Them
- Travel 10 Best Places To Visit In Madhya Pradesh In December
This week both the conventional and electric mobility has seen equal action. With increasing environmental awareness the two-wheeler electric sales have seen a substantial increase for both personal and commercial use. As a result, we are noticing more manufactures are coming up with new products in the Indian market.
We also have a couple of motorcycle launches this week including a range of performance adventure motorcycle from Europe. Here are the highlights that happened in two-wheeler auto industry in the past week.
Ampere Magnus Pro Electric Scooter Launched In India
Ampere Magnus Pro electric scooter launched in the Indian market and retails at a starting price of Rs 73,990. The all-new electric scooter is only available at dealerships in Bengaluru. The company informed that they will be launching the scooter in other cities across the country in a phase-wise manner.
The Ampere Magnus Pro comes packed with a host of features. The electric powertrain on the scooter consists of a 60V, 30Ah lithium-ion battery pack paired with a 1.2kW electric motor. Ampere claims that the new electric scooter is capable of a maximum range of 80km — here are more details.
Bajaj Pulsar 125 Split Seat Variant Launched
The Bajaj Pulsar 125 split-seat variant has been launched in the Indian market. The 125cc motorcycle retails at a starting price of Rs 79,091, ex-showroom (Delhi). The split-seat is a new top-of-the-line trim added to the Pulsar 125's line-up.
The motorcycle continues to be powered by an updated version of the same 124cc single-cylinder air-cooled engine. It produces 11.8bhp and 11Nm of peak torque, mated to a five-speed gearbox. There are a few changes on the split-seat variant as compared to the Neon variant — here are more details.
Triumph Tiger 900 Series Launched In India
Triumph Motorcycles has launched the much-awaited Tiger 900 series in the Indian market. The new adventure motorcycles replace the Tiger 800 models from the brand's line-up. The Triumph Tiger 900 is available in three variants with the base model retailing at a starting price of Rs 13.07 lakh.
While the top-spec Tiger Rally Pro costs Rs 15.50 lakh. All prices are ex-showroom (India). The Tiger 900 is an all-new motorcycle with a new engine, reworked design and added features. The motorcycle comes powered an 888cc three-cylinder engine mated to a six-speed gearbox — here are more details.
Bajaj Chetak Online Bookings Resumes
Bajaj has reopened bookings for the Chetak electric scooter on its official website. The electric scooter is currently sold in KTM showrooms and is only available in Pune and Bengaluru. The deliveries of the scooters are expected to resume soon.
The Bajaj Chetak electric scooter is offered in two variants. The base-spec Urbane retails at a starting price of Rs 1 lakh, while the top-trim Premium costs Rs 1.15lakh. The electric scooter features a claimed riding range of 95kms on a single charge — here are more details.
Mahindra Mojo BS6 Expected To Arrive This Month
Mahindra is gearing up to launch the Mojo BS6 motorcycle in India. The motorcycle is said to arrive sometime during the end of this month. Apart from the timeline, no further details about the Mojo BS6 have been revealed.
We expect the changes on the BS6 motorcycle to be limited to an engine updated and few subtle cosmetic tweaks. Speaking of the engine update, the motorcycle is expected to use the same 293cc engine with similar power and torque figures — here are more details.
Thoughts About The Top Bike News Of This Week
The two-wheeler space has received few new models including a couple of performance adventure motorcycles in the Indian market. The two-wheeler sales are expected to increase in the post-COVID-19 world due to the demand for affordable-personal mobility, especially in electric mobility.