- 10 hrs ago Datsun Car Discounts For November 2020: GO+, GO & Redi-GO Receive Benefits Up To Rs 51,000
- 13 hrs ago Supreme Court To Pass Final Judgment On FADA’s Plea For BS4 Vehicle Registration
- 14 hrs ago Mahindra Thar Secures Four-Star Rating At Global NCAP Crash Tests: Watch The Test Video Here!
- 15 hrs ago 2021 Kawasaki ZX-10R & ZX-10RR Unveiled Globally: India Launch Expected Next Year
- Movies Bigg Boss 14 November 25 Highlights: Rubina & Abhinav Protest Against Captain Kavita
- Sports Sourav Ganguly condoles death of Diego Maradona, tweets "My hero no more, my mad genius rest in peace"
- News Bharat Bandh on November 26: Trade unions to go on nationwide strike today
- Finance Lakshmi Vilas Bank Shares Suspended From Trading From 26 Nov
- Technology Micromax In Note 1 Next Sale Date Announced; To Go On Sale On December 1
- Lifestyle Bittersweet Thanksgiving 2020 For Grandma Who Accidentally Texted US Teen In 2016 For Dinner
- Travel 10 Best Places To Visit In Kerala In December
- Education Nainital Bank Admit Card 2020 Released For PO And Clerk, Check Direct Link To Download
Ampere Vehicles has launched a new flagship electric scooter in the Indian market, called the Magnus Pro. The new Ampere Magnus Pro electric scooter is priced at Rs 73,990, ex-showroom (India) and comes packed with features and equipment.
Ampere has announced the start of sale for the all-new Magnus Pro in the city of Bangalore. The company will expand the availability of the model across other cities over the next couple of months. Ampere Vehicles have started accepting bookings for the Magnus Pro electric scooter, with deliveries said to begin soon.
The Ampere Magnus Pro electric scooter comes powered by a 60V, 30Ah lithium-ion battery pack paired with a 1.2kW electric motor. Ampere claims that the new electric scooter is capable of a maximum range of 80km on a single charge and can also reach a top speed of 55km/h. The Ampere Magnus Pro comes with a 60V charger, which takes around 5 to 6 hours to completely charge the electric scooter.
In terms of design, the Ampere Magnus Pro electric scooter features a conventional design. It comes with telescopic forks at the front and a coil spring suspension setup at the rear.
Braking is handled by drum brakes at either end, with regenerative braking assist. Other technical details also include a maximum loading capacity of 150kg, ground clearance of 150mm and a wheelbase of 1415mm.
In terms of features, the Ampere Magnus Pro comes packed with a host of features and equipment as well. Some of these include LED headlamp, LED taillight, keyless entry, anti-theft alarm, under-seat storage with LED light, digital instrument cluster, limp-home mode and combi-braking system (CBS); among others.
The new Ampere Magnus Pro electric scooter is also offered in a range of attractive colours. This includes Metallic Red, Golden Yellow, Bluish Pearl White & Graphite Black.
Thoughts On The Ampere Magnus Pro Electric Scooter Launch In India
The all-new Ampere Magnus Pro electric scooter is the latest flagship model from the brand in the Indian market. The Magnus Pro is capable of rivalling even the conventional petrol-powered 110cc scooters in the market as well. In the electric scooter segment, the Magnus Pro does rival the likes of the Okinawa range.