- 2 hrs ago MG Hector Plus SUV Launched In India: Prices Start At Rs 13.48 Lakh
- 3 hrs ago Audi Releases Second Teaser For RS7 Sportback Ahead Of 16 July Launch
- 4 hrs ago Mahindra Mojo BS6 Model Launching Soon: Brand Releases Teaser Via Social Media
- 5 hrs ago Toyota Innova Crysta CNG Spied Testing Ahead Of India Launch Later This Year: Spy Pics & Details
- News Rare Comet Neowise headed to earth, will be visible in India from July 14 for next 20 days
- Finance Google Announces $10 Billion For Digitalising India
- Technology Intel Thunderbolt 4 Universal Dock Officially Announced: What Caught Our Attention?
- Sports England's batting still their nemesis: Nasser Hussain
- Movies Amitabh And Abhishek Bachchan Clinically Stable; Do Not Require Aggressive Treatment For COVID-19
- Lifestyle Mouni Roy, Swara Bhasker Or Aamna Sharif, Whose Light Ethnic Suit Will You Pick For Casual Function?
- Travel 10 Incredible Places To Visit In Rajasthan In July
- Education USA To Withdraw Student Visas If Classes Move Fully Online
Ampere Vehicles has launched a new flagship electric scooter in the Indian market, called the Magnus Pro. The new Ampere Magnus Pro electric scooter is priced at Rs 73,990, ex-showroom (India) and comes packed with features and equipment.
Ampere has announced the start of sale for the all-new Magnus Pro in the city of Bangalore. The company will expand the availability of the model across other cities over the next couple of months. Ampere Vehicles have started accepting bookings for the Magnus Pro electric scooter, with deliveries said to begin soon.
The Ampere Magnus Pro electric scooter comes powered by a 60V, 30Ah lithium-ion battery pack paired with a 1.2kW electric motor. Ampere claims that the new electric scooter is capable of a maximum range of 80km on a single charge and can also reach a top speed of 55km/h. The Ampere Magnus Pro comes with a 60V charger, which takes around 5 to 6 hours to completely charge the electric scooter.
In terms of design, the Ampere Magnus Pro electric scooter features a conventional design. It comes with telescopic forks at the front and a coil spring suspension setup at the rear.
Braking is handled by drum brakes at either end, with regenerative braking assist. Other technical details also include a maximum loading capacity of 150kg, ground clearance of 150mm and a wheelbase of 1415mm.
In terms of features, the Ampere Magnus Pro comes packed with a host of features and equipment as well. Some of these include LED headlamp, LED taillight, keyless entry, anti-theft alarm, under-seat storage with LED light, digital instrument cluster, limp-home mode and combi-braking system (CBS); among others.
The new Ampere Magnus Pro electric scooter is also offered in a range of attractive colours. This includes Metallic Red, Golden Yellow, Bluish Pearl White & Graphite Black.
Thoughts On The Ampere Magnus Pro Electric Scooter Launch In India
The all-new Ampere Magnus Pro electric scooter is the latest flagship model from the brand in the Indian market. The Magnus Pro is capable of rivalling even the conventional petrol-powered 110cc scooters in the market as well. In the electric scooter segment, the Magnus Pro does rival the likes of the Okinawa range.