- 6 hrs ago Mahindra Thar SUVs Spotted At Dealerships Without Infotainment System: Here Are The Details
- 8 hrs ago Hyundai N-Line Coming To India: New i20 N-Line Hatchback Expected To Go On Sale In Mid-2021
- 9 hrs ago BharatBenz Introduces Eight New CVs To Its Product Lineup: Here Are The Details
- 11 hrs ago Skoda Kushaq Production Prototype Images Released: Here Are All The Details Ahead Of Its World Premiere
- News Give names of perpetrators: Delhi Police issues notice to farmer leader Darshan Pal
- Movies Bigg Boss 14 January 27 Highlights: Nikki Fights Vikas And Devoleena; Arshi Talks To Rahul About Vikas
- Finance Analysts Recommend Avoiding Yes Bank; See Stock Falling Further
- Sports ISL 2020-21: Kerala Blasters FC vs Jamshedpur FC: Unlucky Kerala shares spoils with Jamshedpur
- Education RRB NTPC Admit Card 2021 Phase-3, Check Region-wise Links
- Lifestyle Are Papayas A Healthy Choice For People With Diabetes?
- Travel February 2021: Indian Festivals And Events Guide
- Technology Realme Narzo 30A Gets NBTC, BIS Certifications; Hints India Launch As Well
Japanese two-wheeler manufacturer, Suzuki Motorcycle India has announced that it has rolled out it's 50th lack vehicle from its Gurugram facility. The 50th lack vehicle is a Gixxer SF 250 BS6 MotoGP Edition, which has become a celebratory unit.
Mr Koichiro Hirao, the Managing Director at Suzuki Motorcycle India Private Limited said, "This year, Suzuki Motor Corporation celebrates its 100th anniversary. We are thrilled to add another feather to our success story in India by rolling out the 5 millionth Suzuki two-wheeler product."
"This milestone is a testimony to the immense love and trust reposed by our customers on Suzuki products. We dedicate this achievement to all our customers and our dealer partners and employees who have played a significant role in making our journey successful in India and helped us reach the 5 million mark," he added.
The Suzuki Gixxer SF 250 BS6 was launched in India earlier this year at a price of Rs 1.74 lakh, ex-showroom Delhi, and featured only an ungraded engine.
The quarter-litre fully-faired motorcycle now features a BS6 compliant 249cc engine that produces 26bhp and 22.2Nm of torque. The engine comes mated to a six-speed gearbox.
The motorcycle continues to feature LED headlamps, tail lamps, and turn signal indicators, and an LCD instrument cluster that offers a host of information to the rider.
The motorcycle features telescopic forks at the front, and a mono-shock at the rear. Braking duties are handled by disc brakes at either end, and dual-channel ABS is offered as a standard. To know more, click here.
In Suzuki Motorcycle related news, the brand recently announced a price hike for its Intruder 155 BS6 motorcycles. The motorcycle was launched at Rs 1.20 lakh earlier this year, but is now available at Rs 1,22,141. All prices mentioned are ex-showroom, Delhi. To know more, click here.
Thoughts About The 50th Lakh Unit Rolling Out From Suzuki's Gurugram Facility
First off, congratulations to Suzuki Motorcycle India Private Limited. The brand is one of the fastest growing in the Indian market, and currently has 530 dealerships across the country. To be able to roll out unit number 50 lakh is a massive achievement!