- 2 hrs ago Independence Day: First President Of India To Use An S-Class Limousine & The Cars Used Before
- 3 hrs ago KTM 250 Adventure Spotted Testing Ahead Of Launch: Spy Pics & Other Details
- 3 hrs ago 2020 Toyota Fortuner TRD Launched In India: Prices Start At Rs 34.98 Lakh
- 4 hrs ago Ferrari F8 Tributo Goes On Sale In India: Prices For The Supercar Start From Rs 4.02 Crore
- Movies CBI Files FIR Against Rhea Chakraborty In Sushant Singh Rajput’s Death Case
- Sports English Premier League reverts to maximum 3 substitutions
- News ED questions staffer working at Sushant Singh Rajput's house
- Technology Laptops Offers And Discounts During Flipkart Big Savings Days Sale
- Lifestyle Sanjana Sanghi And Amyra Dastur Will Inspire You To Up Your Look With Blue Outfits This Monsoon
- Finance Vodafone Idea Reports Massive Loss Of Rs 25,460.2 Crore For Apr-June
- Travel 10 Best Places To Visit Near Delhi In August 2020
- Education Kargil Vijay Diwas Quotes In English For Students
Japanese two-wheeler manufacturer, Suzuki Motorcycle India has announced that it has rolled out it's 50th lack vehicle from its Gurugram facility. The 50th lack vehicle is a Gixxer SF 250 BS6 MotoGP Edition, which has become a celebratory unit.
Mr Koichiro Hirao, the Managing Director at Suzuki Motorcycle India Private Limited said, "This year, Suzuki Motor Corporation celebrates its 100th anniversary. We are thrilled to add another feather to our success story in India by rolling out the 5 millionth Suzuki two-wheeler product."
"This milestone is a testimony to the immense love and trust reposed by our customers on Suzuki products. We dedicate this achievement to all our customers and our dealer partners and employees who have played a significant role in making our journey successful in India and helped us reach the 5 million mark," he added.
The Suzuki Gixxer SF 250 BS6 was launched in India earlier this year at a price of Rs 1.74 lakh, ex-showroom Delhi, and featured only an ungraded engine.
The quarter-litre fully-faired motorcycle now features a BS6 compliant 249cc engine that produces 26bhp and 22.2Nm of torque. The engine comes mated to a six-speed gearbox.
The motorcycle continues to feature LED headlamps, tail lamps, and turn signal indicators, and an LCD instrument cluster that offers a host of information to the rider.
The motorcycle features telescopic forks at the front, and a mono-shock at the rear. Braking duties are handled by disc brakes at either end, and dual-channel ABS is offered as a standard. To know more, click here.
In Suzuki Motorcycle related news, the brand recently announced a price hike for its Intruder 155 BS6 motorcycles. The motorcycle was launched at Rs 1.20 lakh earlier this year, but is now available at Rs 1,22,141. All prices mentioned are ex-showroom, Delhi. To know more, click here.
Thoughts About The 50th Lakh Unit Rolling Out From Suzuki's Gurugram Facility
First off, congratulations to Suzuki Motorcycle India Private Limited. The brand is one of the fastest growing in the Indian market, and currently has 530 dealerships across the country. To be able to roll out unit number 50 lakh is a massive achievement!