- 7 hrs ago MG ZS Petrol Interiors Spied Ahead Of India Launch Expected Soon: SPy Pics & Details
- 11 hrs ago Maruti Suzuki Car Prices Hiked By Up To Rs 34,000: Here Are The New Prices!
- 12 hrs ago TVS XL100 Winner Edition Launched In India: Prices Start At Rs 49,599
- 14 hrs ago Maruti Suzuki 1.5-Litre Diesel Engine Is All Set To Make Its Comeback: Expected Launch In Two Models
- News Donald Trump's trial, Biden's Cabinet picks await Senate post-siege
- Movies Nawazuddin Siddiqui On His Favourite On-Screen Character: My Likes And Dislikes Are Different
- Sports ISL 2020-21: Hyderabad FC vs Odisha FC: Odisha fightback to script exciting draw against Hyderabad
- Lifestyle Bandhej Or Brocade, Which Stylish Outfit Of Mira Rajput Kapoor Is More Awesome?
- Finance 6 Things To Check In Your Credit Card Statement
- Education SBI PO Mains Admit Card 2021 Released
- Travel 10 Best Places To Visit In Uttarakhand In January 2021
Suzuki Motorcycles had launched the BS6-compliant Intruder earlier this year in India at a starting price of Rs 1.20 lakh, ex-showroom (Delhi). However, according to the company website, the prices of the Intruder have been hiked slightly.
The Intruder now comes at a starting price of Rs 1,22,141, that makes it Rs 2,141 expensive. The Intruder BS6 model continues to feature the same cruiser motorcycle with wide handlebars, beefy tank shrouds, low-slung design, headlamps with LED DRLs, split seats and a dual muffler exhaust. It also comes with a fully-digital instrument cluster and a small backrest for the pillion.
Mechanically, the BS6 Suzuki Intruder comes with an updated version of the same tried and tested 154.9cc single-cylinder engine. The unit produces 13bhp of power at 8000rpm and 13.8Nm of peak torque at 6000rpm and comes mated to a five-speed gearbox. It also features the brand's SEP (Suzuki Eco Performance) technology and fuel injection as standard across all variants.
The SEP allows the motorcycle to offer better refinement and improved fuel efficiency figures. The new Suzuki Intruder BS6 is offered in a range of three colour options: Metallic Matte Black/Candy Sonoma Red, Glass Sparkle Black/Metallic Matte Silver & Metallic Matte Titanium Silver.
The company recently increased the prices of the Access 125 and the Burgman Street BS6 scooters also. Both scooters receive a price hike of around Rs 1,800. The Access 125 BS6 scooter is available in five variants, while the Burgman Street is available in a single variant only. The entry-level Access 125 trim is now priced at Rs 68,000, while the top-spec special edition retails at Rs 73,400. All prices mentioned are ex-showroom (Delhi).
On the other hand, the Burgman Street 125 is available only in a single variant. It now retails at Rs 79,700, ex-showroom (Delhi). The Burgman Street is a maxi-scooter that caters to a niche audience looking for a comfortable 125cc scooter offering maximum space and comfort.
Thoughts About The Suzuki Intruder
The Suzuki Intruder is considered among one of the popular offerings in the entry-level cruiser motorcycle offering. The Intruder 150 borrows its design inspiration from its larger displacement sibling and a price hike of Rs 2,141 should ideally not make a difference to the customer who is considering buying it.