- 59 min ago Maruti Suzuki S-Presso CNG Variant Production Beings: India Launch Expected Soon
- 3 hrs ago Jeep Compass Facelift Global Unveil Set To June 4: Here Are All The Details
- 4 hrs ago 2020 Mercedes-AMG GT-R Launched In India: Prices Start At Rs 2.48 Crore
- 5 hrs ago New Mercedes-AMG C 63 Coupe Launched In India: Prices Start At Rs 1.33 Crore
- Movies Not For A Film Break! Esha Gupta Dropped Her Law Course From England Due To A Personal Crisis!
- Sports Vettel to retire or take sabbatical, Carlos will not be a subservient No. 2 at Ferrari: Karun Chandhok
- News SpaceX ready to launch NASA astronauts, back on home turf
- Technology Honor 9X Pro Next Sale On May 28 In India: Price, Offers, And Specification
- Lifestyle 5 Times Taapsee Pannu Flaunted Her Distinctive Style In Gorgeous Outfits On Red Carpet
- Finance Sun Pharma Q4 Profit Falls 37% On One-Time Expenditure
- Travel 12 Best Places To Visit In South India In June
- Education CBSE Cyber Safety Handbook For Students Classes 9 To 12
Japanese auto giant, Suzuki, has just launched the Burgman Street 125 BS6 model at Rs 77,900, ex-showroom, India. The new scooter is feature rich and arrives with new updates.
The Suzuki Burgman Street 125 BS6 model features a fuel Injection system, and a new integrated engine start and kill switch. It also features a new LED headlight that is brighter than the ones on the previous-generation models.
The integrated engine start and kill switch features Suzuki's Easy Start System that boosts engine start functions in traffic. The scooter features a chrome accent at the front, chrome highlights on the body, a body mounted windscreen, and an upward designed exhaust muffler.
The new 2020 Burgman Street 125 arrives with a front glove box that features a DC electric socket allowing for riders to charge their smartphones while on the move. The scooter also features a new combined braking system that allows for better braking.
The new scooter features a BS6 compliant, all aluminum, four-stroke single-cylinder 124cc engine that produces 8.5bhp of power and 10Nm of torque. Suzuki says that the new fuel-injection system allows for easy starts even during winter months.
The new Suzuki Burgman Street 125 is now available in a new Metallic Matte Bordeaux Red colour option in addition to the four colours already on offer - Pearl Mirage White, Matte Fibroin Grey, Glass Sparkle Black, and Metallic Matte Black.
The Suzuki Burgman Street 125 BS6 model is priced at Rs 77,900 and is available for sales and deliveries across the country.
In Suzuki related news, the company recently launched the Access 125 BS6 models starting at Rs 64,800. The model is available in two trims, and is the first set of BS6 products launched by the company. To read more, click here.
Thoughts About The New Suzuki Burgman Street 125 BS6 Model Launched At Rs 77,900
The Burgman is a good looking maxi-scooter for starters. We think the scooter can do much better than it is doing right now in terms of sales, but the company may have to rework pricing. The Burgman is more aesthetic than functional to the Indian consumer. Also a big reason other maxi-scooter models like the Kinetic Blaze failed to do well in the country.