- 4 hrs ago HRC Sign Pol Espargaro For 2021: Alex Marquez Moved To LCR Honda With 2-Year Contract Extension
- 5 hrs ago Kia Sonet World Premiere To Be Held In India Next Month: Here Are All The Details
- 6 hrs ago Honda Introduces ‘Unused Vehicle’ Campaign For Unsold BS4 Two Wheelers
- 10 hrs ago Bajaj Announces Second Price Hike For Select Models After BS6 Update: Here Is The New Price List
- News Trump administration rescinds rule on foreign students
- Movies Mammootty's The Priest: The Team Makes A Major Announcement!
- Sports 30 former South Africa cricketers issue statement supporting Black Lives Matter movement
- Technology OnePlus Nord To Feature 105-Degree Wide-Angle Selfie Camera; Company Confirms
- Lifestyle 9 Effective Home Remedies To Whiten Dark Feet
- Finance Walmart Raises Stake In Flipkart
- Travel 10 Incredible Places To Visit In Rajasthan In July
- Education USA To Withdraw Student Visas If Classes Move Fully Online
Suzuki Motorcycles India has launched the Access 125 BS6 scooter in the Indian market. The new Suzuki Access 125 BS6 scooter is offered in two variants: Standard and Special. The standard variant of the BS6 Access 125 is priced at Rs 64,800 while the Special variant is offered at Rs 68,500. All prices are ex-showroom (Delhi).
The ‘Standard' trim of the scooter is further offered in a range of three variants: Alloy Drum Brake, Alloy Disc Brake and Steel Drum Brake. Similarly, the ‘Special' trim is offered in two variants: Alloy Disc brake and Alloy Drum brake.
Koichiro Hirao, Managing Director, Suzuki Motorcycle India said,
"We have entered a new era of Suzuki Motorcycle India with the launch of our first BS-6 compliant product, the all-new Suzuki Access 125. We are proud to introduce the new family scooter ahead of the regulatory timeline and continue to work toward aligning our product portfolio with the new emission norms."
"Suzuki Access 125 is a major contributor to SMIPL's growth story and has received an overwhelming response from our customers. We believe that with the launch of All-New Suzuki Access 125 BS-6 compliant version, we will continue to meet and exceed our customers' expectations."
The Suzuki Access 125 is the brand's first-ever BS6-compliant product in the Indian market. The new scooter comes with an updated version of the same 124cc single-cylinder engine. It produces 8bhp at 6750rpm and 10Nm of peak torque at 5500rpm.
The new BS6-compliant scooter comes with Suzuki's Eco Performance Technology; combining excellent power delivery with enhanced fuel efficiency.
The scooter also comes with a host of other features. This includes LED headlamps, external fuel-filler cap, Eco Assist Illumination on the digital instrument cluster, Combined Braking System (CBS) and Fuel-Injection technology as well.
Suzuki has also updated the design of the Access 125, which now offers a larger footboard, improved under-seat storage area, additional chrome inserts all around the scooter, larger seat and slightly tweaked body graphics as well.
The 2020 Suzuki Access 125 BS6 is offered in a range of colours as well. The ‘Standard' variant of the scooter comes in a range of five colour choices: Pearl Deep Blue, Metallic Matte Platinum Silver, Pearl Mirage White, Glass Sparkle Black and Metallic Matte Fibroin Grey.
The ‘Special' variant of the scooter, on the other hand, is offered in Metallic Matte Bordeaux Red, Metallic Dark Greenish Blue, Metallic Matte Black & Pearl Mirage White.
Thoughts On The 2020 Suzuki Access 125 BS6 Launch In India
The Suzuki Access 125 is among the most popular scooters in the 125cc segment in the Indian market. Access 125 is also the first product from the Japanese brand in India to become compliant with the upcoming BS6 emission regulations.
The Suzuki Access 125 BS6 rivals the likes of the Honda Activa 125, TVS NTorq 125, Yamaha Fascino 125 and the Hero Maestro Edge 125.