- 12 hrs ago Kawasaki Bikes Offers & New-Year Discounts For January 2021: Benefits Of Rs 50,000 On Select Models
- 14 hrs ago Top Bike News Of The Week: Top Two-Wheeler Stories From Previous Week In The Market
- 15 hrs ago Top Car News Of The Week: Here Are The Main Headlines From The Week Gone By!
- 1 day ago 2021 Aprilia RSV4 and RSV4 Factory Revealed: Here Is Everything You Need To Know
- Movies Bigg Boss 14 Weekend Ka Vaar January 17 Highlights: Salman Khan Reveals No One Will Be Eliminated This Week
- Sports Liverpool 0-0 Manchester United: Stalemate keeps Red Devils top of Premier League
- News Parliament panel summons Facebook and Twitter officials on Jan 21
- Technology Motorola Nio Design Tipped Via Leaked Hand-On Images; To Flaunt Dual-Slefie Camera Module
- Lifestyle 28 Best Foods To Lower Cholesterol
- Finance 3 Housing Finance Stocks That Can Generate Solid Returns
- Travel 10 Best Places To Visit In Uttar Pradesh In January
- Education Bihar Board 12th Admit Card 2021, Download BSEB Intermediate Admit Card 2021 at biharboardonline.com
Tamil Nadu-based two-wheeler manufacturer, Royal Enfield has launched a new mobile app for customers and prospective buyers in the Indian market. The application is available for both iOS and Android users. It offers online booking of new motorcycles and schedule service appointment as well.
Customers can choose a date and time of their preference for a service appointment. One they drop off their motorcycle for service, the application will update the customer on the status of the service step-by-step.
This will help customers plan their day and pick-up their motorcycle from the service centre and not crowd the facility by showing up at the same time. It makes the process more streamlined for both workshop and customers.
Apart from the service, the Royal Enfield app lets you explore and register for upcoming rides and events from the company. Alternatively, you can even create their own rides or route and share it with the community via the new application. This will help users meet new like-minded souls and be a part of the growing community.
Potential buyers can use the new application to research and book the motorcycle of their choice as well. All models that are currently sold by the brand are listed on the new application.
The user also has an option to select their preferred store you'd like to have your bike delivered from. Buyers can pay the booking amount using various modes of online payments offered by the brand. With the ongoing pandemic, it offers a contactless experience to buyers while making a purchase.
The application also has a couple of DIY guides that will prep the user for the next ride, or help fix minor issues on the motorcycle. Additionally, you can also use the app to contact for roadside assistance immediately.
In related news, Royal Enfield is said to be working on an electric motorcycle. The electric two-wheeler market is growing at a rapid pace in the Indian market. As a result, the two-wheeler manufacturer is looking to joining the band-wagon by introducing a new electric model — here are all details.
Thoughts About Royal Enfield Launching New Mobile App
The new mobile application introduced by Royal Enfield provides a convenient way for customers to book service appointments for their motorcycle. Users can explore and booking motorcycles, check out rides and events conducted by the company regularly and be a part of the growing community.