- 58 min ago Maruti Suzuki Subscription Launched For New Cars In Delhi, NCR & Bangalore
- 1 hr ago Benelli Imperiale 400 Finance Scheme Announced In India: Low EMI Offer
- 16 hrs ago Okinawa Oki100 Electric Motorcycle Details Revealed: To Be Launched During Festive Season This Year
- 16 hrs ago Harley-Davidson Exit India: American Brand Shuts Down Operations As Part Of New Global Strategy
- Sports IPL 2020: Match 7: Chennai Super Kings vs Delhi Capitals: Predicted XI, Head to head record, India timing, live streamin
- Movies Sushant's Family Lawyer Is Frustrated With CBI, Alleges Actor Died By Strangulation And Not Suicide
- Technology LG Wing Teardown Video Reveals Key Details: Best Dual Screen Phone?
- Finance Prince Pipes Hits Highest Level Since Listing; Stock Jumps 232% From Its 52-Week Low
- News Farm Bills: Samajwadi Party to protest in Uttar Pradesh against farm and labour reform laws
- Education MPSOS Result 2020 Declared For Class 10 And Class 12 Ruk Jana Nahi August Exams
- Lifestyle Khaali Peeli: Ananya Panday Flaunts Her Western As Well As Desi Looks In The Trailer
- Travel Top 10 Places To Visit In October To Welcome The Beginning Of Winter
Tamil Nadu-based two-wheeler manufacturer, Royal Enfield has launched a new mobile app for customers and prospective buyers in the Indian market. The application is available for both iOS and Android users. It offers online booking of new motorcycles and schedule service appointment as well.
Customers can choose a date and time of their preference for a service appointment. One they drop off their motorcycle for service, the application will update the customer on the status of the service step-by-step.
This will help customers plan their day and pick-up their motorcycle from the service centre and not crowd the facility by showing up at the same time. It makes the process more streamlined for both workshop and customers.
Apart from the service, the Royal Enfield app lets you explore and register for upcoming rides and events from the company. Alternatively, you can even create their own rides or route and share it with the community via the new application. This will help users meet new like-minded souls and be a part of the growing community.
Potential buyers can use the new application to research and book the motorcycle of their choice as well. All models that are currently sold by the brand are listed on the new application.
The user also has an option to select their preferred store you'd like to have your bike delivered from. Buyers can pay the booking amount using various modes of online payments offered by the brand. With the ongoing pandemic, it offers a contactless experience to buyers while making a purchase.
The application also has a couple of DIY guides that will prep the user for the next ride, or help fix minor issues on the motorcycle. Additionally, you can also use the app to contact for roadside assistance immediately.
In related news, Royal Enfield is said to be working on an electric motorcycle. The electric two-wheeler market is growing at a rapid pace in the Indian market. As a result, the two-wheeler manufacturer is looking to joining the band-wagon by introducing a new electric model — here are all details.
Thoughts About Royal Enfield Launching New Mobile App
The new mobile application introduced by Royal Enfield provides a convenient way for customers to book service appointments for their motorcycle. Users can explore and booking motorcycles, check out rides and events conducted by the company regularly and be a part of the growing community.