- 7 hrs ago Top Car News Of The Week: Important Highlights In Four-Wheeler Segment From Previous Week
- 9 hrs ago Top Bike News Of The Week: Important Highlights In Two-Wheeler Space From Previous Week
- 22 hrs ago Ather Energy To Enter Delhi Market Soon: The 450X To Be Priced Rs 15,000 Lower
- 1 day ago Independence Day: India’s Five Most Iconic Cars Which Changed The Landscape Of The Auto Industry
- News Karnataka Health Minister B Sriramulu tests positive for COVID-19
- Movies Sanjay Raut: Politicisation Of Sushant Singh Rajput Case A Conspiracy Against Maharashtra Government
- Sports IPL 2020: Chennai Super Kings to organise a week's training camp at Chepauk; MS Dhoni, Suresh Raina to attend
- Technology Xiaomi Redmi K30 Ultra, Mi 10 Ultra Anniversary Edition Leaks Online; Launch Set For August 11
- Lifestyle Samantha Akkineni Opts For A Gorgeous Blue Saree For Rana Daggubati’s Wedding
- Finance Mukesh Ambani Is Now The World's 4th Richest; Amasses $22 Billion This Year
- Travel 10 Incredible Places To Visit In Odisha In August 2020
- Education Kargil Vijay Diwas Quotes In English For Students
Royal Enfield has recently launched its 'Service on Wheels' initiative. Through this initiative, the company is aiming for a safe, seamless and hassle-free motorcycle doorstep service experience for its customers. 800 units of Service on Wheels motorcycles have been deployed by RE across dealerships for this initiative in India.
Speaking on the launch of this new initiative, Lalit Malik, Chief Commercial Officer, Royal Enfield, said, "Customer Satisfaction through Retail and Service Excellence is a huge focus for Royal Enfield. We are committed to constantly enhancing the purchase and ownership experience and the brand interface for the customer. Last year, we launched 600 new Studio Stores to take the brand retail experience all the way to tier II and tier III towns across the country. The recent launch of several service initiatives, and the launch of Service on Wheels today, endeavours to enhance the service experience for the customer in a way that is hassle-free and convenient without compromising on service quality. We will continue to innovate and add value to the overall consumer experience journey through the implementation of various sales and service ideas going forward."
So what exactly are these Service on Wheels motorcycles? The company has deployed these purpose-built motorcycles that are equipped to carry tools, equipment and spare parts to undertake almost 80 per cent of all typical service and repair requirements that can be done right at the customer's doorstep. This initiative will also include scheduled maintenance service, minor repairs, critical component testing, parts replacement, electrical diagnosis, and many more things.
This doorstep service will be done by authorised service technicians so the customers need not worry as all the replacement parts will have a 12 months warranty. Furthermore, customers can now book the Service on Wheels by contacting their nearest Royal Enfield dealership outlet. Royal Enfield has deployed 57 units of these doorstep service motorcycles in Karnataka across all its authorized dealership outlets. The company earlier deployed a fleet of its service motorcycles in Chennai also.
Thoughts About The Service On Wheels Initiative By Royal Enfield
Through this Service on Wheels initiative, customers will be able to get their motorcycles services and repaired at their doorstep. Royal Enfield has done a great job by launching this initiative as it is necessary to follow the social distancing norms between the customers and dealerships staff during this ongoing COVID-19 pandemic.