- 12 hrs ago Car Sales Report For February 2021: Hyundai Registers Over 26 Percent Yearly Growth In Sales
- 13 hrs ago Car Sales Report For February 2021: Toyota Registers 27 Percent Monthly Growth In Domestic Sales
- 14 hrs ago Tata HBX Micro SUV Launch Confirmed For This Year: Here's Everything You Need To Know!
- 15 hrs ago Bajaj Pulsar 180F BS6 Removed From The Company's Official Website: Here's Why!
- Movies Happy Birthday Tiger Shroff: 5 Actresses We Would Love To See Opposite This Action Star!
- Technology Amazon Special Offer: No Cost EMI And Exchange Offers On OnePlus Smartphones And Accessories
- News Karnataka SSLC exams postponed by a week, to begin from June 21: Check timetable
- Sports Shaw to lead Mumbai in Vijay Hazare knockouts
- Education Karnataka SSLC Exam 2021: SSLC Exams In Karnataka To Start From June 21. Check Class 10 Board Exam Details
- Finance Best Tax Saving FDs With Good Returns Up To 7.25%
- Lifestyle Love Playing With Colours? Then Janhvi Kapoor And Pooja Hegde’s Multicolour Fashion Pieces Are For You!
- Travel 10 Best Places To Visit In Assam In March
Royal Enfield has recently launched its 'Service on Wheels' initiative. Through this initiative, the company is aiming for a safe, seamless and hassle-free motorcycle doorstep service experience for its customers. 800 units of Service on Wheels motorcycles have been deployed by RE across dealerships for this initiative in India.
Speaking on the launch of this new initiative, Lalit Malik, Chief Commercial Officer, Royal Enfield, said, "Customer Satisfaction through Retail and Service Excellence is a huge focus for Royal Enfield. We are committed to constantly enhancing the purchase and ownership experience and the brand interface for the customer. Last year, we launched 600 new Studio Stores to take the brand retail experience all the way to tier II and tier III towns across the country. The recent launch of several service initiatives, and the launch of Service on Wheels today, endeavours to enhance the service experience for the customer in a way that is hassle-free and convenient without compromising on service quality. We will continue to innovate and add value to the overall consumer experience journey through the implementation of various sales and service ideas going forward."
So what exactly are these Service on Wheels motorcycles? The company has deployed these purpose-built motorcycles that are equipped to carry tools, equipment and spare parts to undertake almost 80 per cent of all typical service and repair requirements that can be done right at the customer's doorstep. This initiative will also include scheduled maintenance service, minor repairs, critical component testing, parts replacement, electrical diagnosis, and many more things.
This doorstep service will be done by authorised service technicians so the customers need not worry as all the replacement parts will have a 12 months warranty. Furthermore, customers can now book the Service on Wheels by contacting their nearest Royal Enfield dealership outlet. Royal Enfield has deployed 57 units of these doorstep service motorcycles in Karnataka across all its authorized dealership outlets. The company earlier deployed a fleet of its service motorcycles in Chennai also.
Thoughts About The Service On Wheels Initiative By Royal Enfield
Through this Service on Wheels initiative, customers will be able to get their motorcycles services and repaired at their doorstep. Royal Enfield has done a great job by launching this initiative as it is necessary to follow the social distancing norms between the customers and dealerships staff during this ongoing COVID-19 pandemic.