- 9 hrs ago New Ducati Multistrada 950 S India Launch Date Announced: Pre-Bookings Open For Rs 1 Lakh
- 10 hrs ago Tata Motors Actively In Search Of New Partners In Passenger Vehicle Segment: Here Are The Details
- 12 hrs ago Mercedes-Benz India Sales Registers New Record This Festive Season: Here Are The Details
- 13 hrs ago New Bajaj CT100 ‘Kadak’ Motorcycle Launched In India: Prices Start At Rs 46,432
- Movies Kaun Banega Crorepati 12: Contestant Uses Three Lifelines For Rs 40,000 Question, Quits The Game!
- News NASA confirms presence of water on sunlit surface of moon
- Sports Kind of toughness Mandeep has shown has rubbed on to others: KXIP skipper KL Rahul
- Finance How To Open Atal Pension Yojana Account Without Net Banking Or Mobile App?
- Technology Amazon.in Great Indian Festival Sale 2020: ‘Happiness Upgrade Days’ Offers On All Products
- Lifestyle Are You Making These Hair Oiling Mistakes?
- Education CTET Score Validity: NCTE Extends Validity of CTET Score Card To Lifetime
- Travel Best Places To Visit In Tamil Nadu In November
Royal Enfield has recently launched its 'Service on Wheels' initiative. Through this initiative, the company is aiming for a safe, seamless and hassle-free motorcycle doorstep service experience for its customers. 800 units of Service on Wheels motorcycles have been deployed by RE across dealerships for this initiative in India.
Speaking on the launch of this new initiative, Lalit Malik, Chief Commercial Officer, Royal Enfield, said, "Customer Satisfaction through Retail and Service Excellence is a huge focus for Royal Enfield. We are committed to constantly enhancing the purchase and ownership experience and the brand interface for the customer. Last year, we launched 600 new Studio Stores to take the brand retail experience all the way to tier II and tier III towns across the country. The recent launch of several service initiatives, and the launch of Service on Wheels today, endeavours to enhance the service experience for the customer in a way that is hassle-free and convenient without compromising on service quality. We will continue to innovate and add value to the overall consumer experience journey through the implementation of various sales and service ideas going forward."
So what exactly are these Service on Wheels motorcycles? The company has deployed these purpose-built motorcycles that are equipped to carry tools, equipment and spare parts to undertake almost 80 per cent of all typical service and repair requirements that can be done right at the customer's doorstep. This initiative will also include scheduled maintenance service, minor repairs, critical component testing, parts replacement, electrical diagnosis, and many more things.
This doorstep service will be done by authorised service technicians so the customers need not worry as all the replacement parts will have a 12 months warranty. Furthermore, customers can now book the Service on Wheels by contacting their nearest Royal Enfield dealership outlet. Royal Enfield has deployed 57 units of these doorstep service motorcycles in Karnataka across all its authorized dealership outlets. The company earlier deployed a fleet of its service motorcycles in Chennai also.
Thoughts About The Service On Wheels Initiative By Royal Enfield
Through this Service on Wheels initiative, customers will be able to get their motorcycles services and repaired at their doorstep. Royal Enfield has done a great job by launching this initiative as it is necessary to follow the social distancing norms between the customers and dealerships staff during this ongoing COVID-19 pandemic.