- 6 hrs ago Okinawa Oki100 Electric Motorcycle Details Revealed: To Be Launched During Festive Season This Year
- 6 hrs ago Harley-Davidson Exit India: American Brand Shuts Down Operations As Part Of New Global Strategy
- 7 hrs ago Land Rover Defender India Launch Timeline Revealed: Here Are All Details
- 10 hrs ago BMW M1000 RR Unveiled: First Motorcycle From The Brand’s M Divison
- Sports After match-winning century, KL Rahul reveals how a chat with Glenn Maxwell relieved him
- Movies RUMOUR HAS IT: Mohanlal's Drishyam 2 To Go The OTT Way?
- Lifestyle Love Burgers? Here’s How You Can Make Them Healthy And Tasty!
- News Way ahead is to refrain from attempts to unilaterally change status quo: MEA on Ladakh standoff
- Finance 3 Govt Insurance Schemes Linked To Your Bank Account That You Should Know
- Technology Airtel Offering Xstream Box With Its Broadband Plans: Here's How
- Travel Top 10 Places To Visit In October To Welcome The Beginning Of Winter
- Education KEAM 2020 Topper Marks And List For Engineering And Pharmacy
Royal Enfield dealers have delivered a total of 1000 motorcycles to their respective customers in a single day across the state of Kerala. The high-volume deliveries are to celebrate the festivities of Onam in the Southern Indian state.
The two-wheeler manufacturer coordinated with all its 59 dealer stores and 25 studio stores across the state of Kerala to achieve the mass single-day delivery numbers. The 1000 motorcycles included all of Royal Enfield's most popular offerings, including the Classic 350, Thunderbird 350, Himalayan and even the 650-twins.
The company recently updated its lineup to comply with the latest BS6 emission norms, which came into effect from April 2020. However, due to the COVID-19 pandemic and the resulting lockdown, sales had witnessed a major hit over the last few months.
Now, Royal Enfield seems to be quickly managing to return to pre-COVID sales numbers as pent-up demand for two-wheelers in the market has increased.
Royal Enfield is also working on introducing a host of new motorcycles in the Indian market over the coming weeks and months. This includes the Royal Enfield Meteor 350, a brand-new motorcycle offering, expected to replace the Thunderbird 350 model in the brand's lineup.
The Royal Enfield Meteor 350 has been spied testing on multiple occasions across the country. As per leaked reports, the Meteor 350 will be offered in three variants: Fireball, Stellar and Supernova. The new motorcycle will come with a refreshed design, although it will carry forward a similar silhouette as the Thunderbird models.
The major changes though will be the mechanicals, as the Meteor is expected to debut a more modern 350cc SOHC engine, with improved performance and refinement — here are the details.
Apart from the Meteor 350 itself, Royal Enfield also seems to be testing a brand-new 650cc cruiser motorcycle. The testing images of this 650cc cruiser showcases the motorcycle having a design resembling the KX Bobber concept, first showcased at EICMA 2018 — check out the images here.
Thoughts On Royal Enfield Dealers Delivering 1000 Motorcycles In One Day
Royal Enfield seems to have created a record of sorts, delivering 1000 motorcycles in a single day on the auspicious occasion of Onam in the state of Kerala. The mass deliveries also indicate that the demand for Royal Enfield two-wheelers seems to be on the rise, post a difficult first half.