- 13 hrs ago Kawasaki Bikes Offers & New-Year Discounts For January 2021: Benefits Of Rs 50,000 On Select Models
- 15 hrs ago Top Bike News Of The Week: Top Two-Wheeler Stories From Previous Week In The Market
- 16 hrs ago Top Car News Of The Week: Here Are The Main Headlines From The Week Gone By!
- 1 day ago 2021 Aprilia RSV4 and RSV4 Factory Revealed: Here Is Everything You Need To Know
- Movies Bigg Boss 14 Weekend Ka Vaar January 17 Highlights: Salman Khan Reveals No One Will Be Eliminated This Week
- Sports Liverpool 0-0 Manchester United: Stalemate keeps Red Devils top of Premier League
- News Parliament panel summons Facebook and Twitter officials on Jan 21
- Technology Motorola Nio Design Tipped Via Leaked Hand-On Images; To Flaunt Dual-Slefie Camera Module
- Lifestyle 28 Best Foods To Lower Cholesterol
- Finance 3 Housing Finance Stocks That Can Generate Solid Returns
- Travel 10 Best Places To Visit In Uttar Pradesh In January
- Education Bihar Board 12th Admit Card 2021, Download BSEB Intermediate Admit Card 2021 at biharboardonline.com
Chennai based motorcycle manufacturer Royal Enfield has announced that its sales for the month of July 2020 stand at 40,334 units, translating to a drop of 26 percent as compared to the 54,185 units it sold during the same period last year.
The brand's domestic sales figures stand at 37,925 units for the month of July 2020, as compared to the 49,182 units it sold during the same period last year - translating to a decline of 23 percent.
The brand also registered 2,409 units in exports for the month, as compared to the 5,003 units it exported during June 2019 - translating to a decline of 52 percent.
Royal Enfield's year-to-date sales stand at 97,601 units as compared to the 2,37,894 units that were sold during the months of April, May and June last year - translating to a 59 percent decline in sales.
Royal Enfield also said that it is leading the leisure motorcycling segment in the United Kingdom with its Interceptor 650 becoming the highest selling motorcycle in the Kingdom's middleweight segment.
In Royal Enfield related news, the brand recently launched its Service On Wheels initiative in the country, with the aim of offering safe, seamless and hassle-free doorstep services for their customers. The brand has deployed 800 Service On Wheels motorcycles across the country.
The 800 motorcycles have been purpose built and are equipped to cater for 80 percent of most service and repair requirements. The brand's initiative will include scheduled maintenance, minor repairs, critical component testing, parts replacements, and electrical diagnosis, among others.
The company says that all doorstep services will be carried out by trained technicians, and all parts that are replaced will carry a 12 month warranty. To know more about the Royal Enfield Service On Wheels initiative, click here.
Thoughts About Royal Enfield's 26 Percent Decline In Sales For The Month Of July 2020
Sales figures were expected to decline across the industry because of the Covid-19 outbreak and the subsequent lock downs that were implemented. One can expect sales to improve over the course of the next few months, considering the festive season will begin and manufacturers will offer discounts that will trigger pent up buying sentiments.