- 37 min ago Honda Cruiser Motorcycle Likely To Be Called H’Ness: Details Revealed Ahead Of Launch
- 2 hrs ago Maruti Suzuki Subscription Launched For New Cars In Delhi, NCR & Bangalore
- 3 hrs ago Benelli Imperiale 400 Finance Scheme Announced In India: Low EMI Offer
- 18 hrs ago Okinawa Oki100 Electric Motorcycle Details Revealed: To Be Launched During Festive Season This Year
- Movies Netizens Shame Media For Creating Chaos Around Sara Ali Khan & Amrita Singh At The Mumbai Airport
- Technology Google Pixel 4a Users Complain Ghost Touch Issue: Report
- News SP Balasubrahmanyam passes away at 74
- Finance SBI Warns Customers Against Fake E-mails: Here's What To Do
- Sports Sunil Gavaskar in soup after brash comment on Virat Kohli, Anushka Sharma, fans want him removed
- Education MPSOS Result 2020 Declared For Class 10 And Class 12 Ruk Jana Nahi August Exams
- Lifestyle Khaali Peeli: Ananya Panday Flaunts Her Western As Well As Desi Looks In The Trailer
- Travel Top 10 Places To Visit In October To Welcome The Beginning Of Winter
Revolt electric motorcycles, the RV 400 and the RV 300 are now open for bookings in Mumbai. The company has launched both the motorcycle along with a new Revolt Hub in Andheri West area of the city. Customers can book the motorcycle online at the brand's official website.
The company is offering customers to choose from two ownership models for both motorcycles in the City. It includes the brand's unique subscription-based option called the My Revolt Plan and the other is a conventional one-time payment plan.
According to the My Revolt Plan subscription-based ownership, the Revolt RV400 is available at INR 3,999 per month (for 38 months plus INR 3,999 as one-time booking amount on the website) and the RV300 at INR 2,999 per month (for 36 months plus INR 2,999 as one-time booking amount on the website).
As per the Revolt Cash Down one-time payment plans, the Revolt RV400 retails at Rs 1.08 lakh and the Revolt RV300 costs Rs 89,999. All prices mentioned are ex-showroom (Mumbai). The one-time payment plan includes unlimited battery switch.
Other costs to the bike's ownership will include, cost of registration, Insurance, Smart Card fee, a one-time mandatory charge of 4G connectivity for 3 years. The one-time payment plan also does not include the 3-year maintenance plan and the 8-year/1,50,000 kilometres warranty, which is offered with the subscription-based My Revolt Plan.
The Revolt RV300 is powered by a 2.7kW lithium-ion battery pack, mated to a 1.5kW electric motor. The RV300 electric bike features a top speed of 65km/h, with a maximum range of 180km on a single charge.
While the flagship Revolt RV400 features a bigger 3.24kW lithium-ion battery; mated to a 3kW electric motor. The RV400 can reach a maximum top speed of 85km/h, with a claimed range of 156km on a single charge.
Both models feature a host of equipment including AI-enabled technologies offering hassle-free commute and enhanced security. This includes geofencing, live vehicle tracking, charging-station location, turn-by-turn navigation and real-time vehicle & battery diagnostics.
In terms of charging facilities, The company is offering multiple ways to charge the motorcycles. This includes Home-Charging, Removable Battery Pack, Mobile Battery Stations and Battery Home Delivery — here are more details.
Thoughts About Revolt RV400 & RV300 Launching In Mumbai
The electric vehicle adoption is increasing at a steady pace. The company aims to expand sales to other cities across the country in a phase-wise manner. The electric motorcycles have been well-received along with the new subscription-based model, which has made owning these motorcycles easier with all-inclusive monthly payments.