- 24 min ago Tata Altroz i-Turbo Petrol Review (First Drive): The Gold Standard For A Sporty Premium Hatchbacks?
- 15 hrs ago MG ZS Petrol Interiors Spied Ahead Of India Launch Expected Soon: SPy Pics & Details
- 18 hrs ago Maruti Suzuki Car Prices Hiked By Up To Rs 34,000: Here Are The New Prices!
- 20 hrs ago TVS XL100 Winner Edition Launched In India: Prices Start At Rs 49,599
- Movies Mira Rajput Credits Hubby Shahid Kapoor For Helping Her Stay Calm And Happy During Her Pregnancies
- News From Lady Gaga to Garth, Miranda to Moreno: List of celebrities joining Biden's star-studded inauguration
- Finance PM Jan Dhan Account Holders Cross 41 Crore Mark
- Lifestyle Neha Dhupia Keeps It Bold And Beautiful In Her Stunning Red Maxi Dress
- Technology Realme X9 Teased By Company Executive; Could Be Rebranded V15 5G
- Education HTET Result 2021: Check BSEH HTET Result 2020 Date And Iris Biometric Candidate List
- Sports Tiger Woods undergoes fifth back surgery
- Travel 10 Best Places To Visit In Uttarakhand In January 2021
Revolt Intellicorp reopens booking of the RV300 and RV400 electric motorcycle in the existing cities in the market. It includes cities such as Delhi, Pune, Ahmedabad, Chennai, Hyderabad & Mumbai.
The company continues to offer various ownership plans for both motorcycles in these cities. The Revolt electric motorcycles have been a huge success for the brand with massive bookings received by the brand.
The company had launched its RV300 and RV400 electric bikes back in August 2019. At the time of launch, under the My Revolt Plan subscription-based ownership, the Revolt RV400 was available at Rs 3,999 per month (for 38 months plus Rs 3,999 as one-time booking amount on the website). While the RV300 was available at Rs 2,999 per month (for 36 months plus Rs 2,999 as one-time booking amount on the website).
However, the company have changed the pricing of these motorcycles recently and now features a more conventional subscription period with a higher one-time booking amount. Prices have gone up by a total amount of Rs 14,200 for each model.
After the price increase, the booking amount and EMI plans for the RV300 start at Rs 7,199 and Rs 3,174, respectively. While the RV400 can be booked for Rs 7,999 with EMIs starting at Rs 4,399 — here are all the complete pricing details.
The Revolt RV300 is powered by a 2.7kW lithium-ion battery pack, mated to a 1.5kW electric motor. The RV300 electric bike features a top speed of 65km/h, with a maximum range of 180km on a single charge.
While the flagship Revolt RV400 features a bigger 3.24kW lithium-ion battery; mated to a 3kW electric motor. The RV400 can reach a maximum top speed of 85km/h, with a claimed range of 156km on a single charge.
Some of the highlighted features of these motorcycles include LED headlamps, LED tail lights, fully-digital instrument cluster with Bluetooth connectivity and AI-enabled technology. The instrument cluster is equipped with a 4G enabled e-sim for OTA software updates, live vehicle tracking, vehicle diagnostics, GPS navigation and more.
The batteries on the motorcycle can be swapped within minutes for a charged one, without having to wait for charging the batteries with the motorcycle. This has been a major advantage of the Revolt electric motorcycle.
Thoughts About The Revolt Motorcycles Bookings Reopening In Existing Cities
The company has decided to revise the price of its electric motorcycles first and then open bookings for in existing cities. This could be to check for the response of the new pricing before expanding to other cities, which will never have the chance to purchase these motorcycle for the old pricing. Whether Revolt will expand its sales network to other cities across India in the coming days is still to known.