- 9 hrs ago Skoda Rapid CNG Variant Coming To India: Zac Hollis Confirms 4 Product Launches In Next 12 Months
- 10 hrs ago Audi Celebrated Women’s Day With The #DriveTheChange Initiative: Read More To Find Out!
- 10 hrs ago Kabira Electric Motorcycles Sold Out In Just 4 Days: Both KM3000 & KM4000 Receive Overwhelming Response
- 11 hrs ago TVS To Provide Free COVID-19 Vaccination To All Employees & Their Immediate Family Members
- Technology Amazon Samsung Galaxy M Anniversary Sale 2021: Offers On Samsung Smartphones
- Movies Priyanka Chopra Jonas: I Guess I will Always Be Unfinished, But I See That As Good Thing
- Sports ISL 2020-21, Semifinals: MCFC vs FCG: Mumbai win battle of nerves to pip Goa to historic final
- News School boundary wall collapse: Six killed, many feared trapped under debris in Bihar's Khagaria
- Education International Women’s Day: Gender Scholars Are Calling For Recognition of Unpaid Care-Giving
- Finance SBI vs Canara vs Kotak vs Yes Bank: Check Current Interest Rates On FD Here
- Lifestyle Saina Trailer Launch: Parineeti Chopra Exudes Confidence And Boss Lady Vibes In Her White Pantsuit
- Travel 10 Best Places To Visit In Nagaland In March
Indian leading electric two-wheeler manufacturer, Okinawa, has introduced a set of new finance schemes during the ongoing festive season in the Indian market. The company is offering attractive Low EMI finance schemes across all its scooter models sold in the country.
Additionally, customers can also opt for an EMI moratorium via the brand's "Buy Now, Pay Later" finance scheme as well. Okinawa has partnered with ZestMoney, an AI-driven financing platform to provide new offers.
Customers even with no previous CIBIL score are eligible to access the financing option to buy Okinawa products. To avail a credit limit or finance options, customers will have to download the ZestMoney smartphone application.
Once installed they would require to complete a digital KYC procedure and choose a repayment plan of their convenience at the time of purchase. The process is paperless and can be followed online with no physical intervention.
Alternatively, customers can also avail financing options while booking a scooter on the Okinawa's website. These new finance options are available across all 350+ Okinawa dealerships pan India.
Mr Jeetender Sharma- MD and Co-founder, Okinawa said, "Due to the pandemic, a lot of people hesitate to choose shared mobility. Social distancing has now become a lifestyle and people are opting for personal vehicles. Within a month after lockdown got lifted, we experienced a sharp hike in the demand for electric two-wheelers. This explains that people are not only buying their vehicles but are also getting inclined towards electric vehicles over ICE. In the current times when people are struggling to manage their finances, we have associated with ZestMoney to enable our customers to opt for their vehicle without any hassle for finance."
Lizzie Chapman, CEO & Co-founder of ZestMoney said, "We are excited to partner with Okinawa at a time when demand for electric scooters is at an all-time high. COVID has changed how people want to commute as social distancing measures are here to stay. Our Pay later service helps make their dream of owning a personal vehicle a reality. This service is more crucial in these times as people choose to plan their finances. Affordability is already playing an important role in driving consumer demand for the category and will pick up significantly in the months to come."
The company has also announced limited-time festive offers on its entire range of eclectic scooter sold in the country. Customers purchasing an electric scooter this festive season will be awarded assured gift voucher and an entry coupon for the lucky draw happening next month — here are all details.
Thoughts About Okinawa Introducing New Finance Schemes During Festive Season
Okinawa aims to provide an easy and affordable option to own any of its electric scooters during the festive season in the country. The new finance schemes will help buyers to close in on their decision to own an electric scooter. The purchase process is also convenient as it is entirely done digitally.