- 16 min ago Fisker & Foxconn Enter Partnership To Develop Electric Vehicles: Could Be Produced In India
- 44 min ago Gogoro Viva Electric Scooter Patented In India: Will It Be Sold By Hero MotoCorp?
- 1 hr ago Ford Patents In-Car Advertising Technology: Reads Roadside Advertisements & Displays It On Infotainment Screen
- 2 hrs ago Mahindra Thar New Base Variant In The Works With New Engine: Here Are The Details
- Education CBSE Postpones Class 10 Board Result 2021, Check Revised Schedule Here
- News Covishield dose gap: Don’t worry, booster effect even at six months, say experts
- Sports Faf du Plessis reveals he and his wife received death threats after South Africa's 2011 World Cup exit
- Lifestyle Common Side Effects Of India-Approved COVID-19 Vaccines, And Other Details
- Movies Shivangi Joshi Says Being Part Of Yeh Rishta Is A Blessing; Actress Has A Message For Kaira Fans
- Finance BOB Has Released Important Banking Services & Numbers For Its Customers
- Technology MTNL Revises Five Packs; Offering 2GB Data Per Day And Unlimited Calling
- Travel Best Places To Visit In Andaman and Nicobar Islands In May
Indian electric two-wheeler manufacturer, Okinawa, has announced attractive offers during the festive season this year. The company is offering assured gifts with every purchase and a host of electronic applies through a lucky draw.
The festival offers are available for a limited time and are valid on all purchases made between October 24 to November 15, 2020. To share the festivity with each customer the brand has also announced assured gifts on every booking. In addition to this, the buyers also get a gift voucher worth Rs 6,000 on their online and offline bookings.
In addition to assured gifts, Okinawa is also offering its customers to win exciting prizes through lucky draw coupon, offered with every successful purchase of an electric scooter. The draw will get lucky gifts to around 10 buyers with the first one getting a chance to take home the popular Okinawa slow-speed scooter R30. The lucky draw would be announced on November 30, 2020.
The brand had recently launched online booking of vehicles through its website to offer convenience to its customers. On the digital platform of Okinawa, buyers can also opt for custom theme painted scooters from an array of options. The unique themes are designed by hands using high-quality paints by professional artists.
Mr Jeetender Sharma- MD, Okinawa, said, "Due to pandemic, a lot of industries faced slowdown including automobile. However, after lockdown got lifted, we received an overwhelming response from our customers. Now that people are opting for personal vehicles following social distancing, they are getting inclined towards EVs. Witnessing this shift from ICE to EV in the society deserves a huge acknowledgement. The offers from Okinawa intend to share the same spirit with the customers while we together embark towards the larger aim of the pollution-free country."
According to the company, it expects sales to increase by 40 per cent during the festive season following the rising awareness around electric vehicles among the buyers. The increase in electric scooter sales will also help cities reduce pollution levels, which has become a primary concern in saving the environment.
Thoughts About The Okinawa Electric Scooter Festive Offers 2020
Okinawa is offering attractive offers with every purchase of electric scooter for a limited period. The company aims to boost sales with these offers during the festive season this year. The demand for electric scooter continues to rise across the country and Okinawa offers a range of low and high-speed models catering to various applications.