- 30 min ago Honda Cruiser Motorcycle Likely To Be Called H’Ness: Details Revealed Ahead Of Launch
- 2 hrs ago Maruti Suzuki Subscription Launched For New Cars In Delhi, NCR & Bangalore
- 3 hrs ago Benelli Imperiale 400 Finance Scheme Announced In India: Low EMI Offer
- 17 hrs ago Okinawa Oki100 Electric Motorcycle Details Revealed: To Be Launched During Festive Season This Year
- Technology Google Pixel 4a Users Complain Ghost Touch Issue: Report
- News SP Balasubrahmanyam passes away at 74
- Movies Suchitra Krishnamoorthi Says She Was Told To Attend Karan Johar's Parties To Make Comeback In Films
- Finance SBI Warns Customers Against Fake E-mails: Here's What To Do
- Sports Sunil Gavaskar in soup after brash comment on Virat Kohli, Anushka Sharma, fans want him removed
- Education MPSOS Result 2020 Declared For Class 10 And Class 12 Ruk Jana Nahi August Exams
- Lifestyle Khaali Peeli: Ananya Panday Flaunts Her Western As Well As Desi Looks In The Trailer
- Travel Top 10 Places To Visit In October To Welcome The Beginning Of Winter
India electric two-wheeler manufacturer, Okinawa introduced a new doorstep delivery service in Bangalore. The EV manufacture has introduced the new service in the city due to the ongoing Covid-19 pandemic.
The new doorstep delivery service is offered free of cost to customers by the company. With the new service, the company aims to provide a contactless transaction to its customers, which avoids spreading of the deadly virus.
The service will apply to all bookings made online through the brand's official website. The entire course to purchase a new Okinawa scooter will now involve minimum contact. The brand has associated with its channel partners to enable doorstep delivery of EVs in the city.
The company recently launched an online booking platform for customers to research and book its scooters at the comfort of their homes. Since the Covid-19 outbreak, Okinawa has been relentlessly working towards introducing easy and safe procedures to its stakeholders as well.
Speaking about the new doorstep service, Mr Jeetender Sharma, Managing Director and Founder, Okinawa, said "With the COVID 19 outbreak it is understood that there is a dire need of change in the operations. We at Okinawa are working towards the adoption of safety mechanism. We had issued an advisory recently, that ensured proper sanitization of products at the assembly unit and after delivery at the dealerships."
He further added, "A standard operating procedure was advised to dealers also. While we took these measures, we simultaneously started working on digitizing the procedures to the best extent. Hence, we launched an e-commerce website. Even dealership application procedures have been digitized. The new doorstep-delivery service would ensure that the customer does not have to travel outside to receive the product. Also, the proper sanitization of the product would be ensured along with a temperature check of the delivery person."
Okinawa has started the doorstep deliveries to the from August 15, 2020, in Bangalore. Based on the service feedback, the company also aims to expand the new doorstep service to other cities across the country.
In related news, the EV manufacturer also aims to increase its presence across the country. Okinawa plans to add more than 150 dealerships and cross 500 total customers touchpoints across the country — here are more details.
Thoughts About The Okinawa Doorstep Delivery Service In Bangalore
Doorstep deliveries of the new vehicle have become the new normal in post COVID world. It ensures the safety of the customer with very less contact with the outside world. Okinawa offers a wide variety of e-scooters from low-speed models to high-speed vehicles with increase riding range as well.