- 13 hrs ago Kawasaki Bikes Offers & New-Year Discounts For January 2021: Benefits Of Rs 50,000 On Select Models
- 15 hrs ago Top Bike News Of The Week: Top Two-Wheeler Stories From Previous Week In The Market
- 16 hrs ago Top Car News Of The Week: Here Are The Main Headlines From The Week Gone By!
- 1 day ago 2021 Aprilia RSV4 and RSV4 Factory Revealed: Here Is Everything You Need To Know
- Movies Bigg Boss 14 Weekend Ka Vaar January 17 Highlights: Salman Khan Reveals No One Will Be Eliminated This Week
- Sports Liverpool 0-0 Manchester United: Stalemate keeps Red Devils top of Premier League
- News Parliament panel summons Facebook and Twitter officials on Jan 21
- Technology Motorola Nio Design Tipped Via Leaked Hand-On Images; To Flaunt Dual-Slefie Camera Module
- Lifestyle 28 Best Foods To Lower Cholesterol
- Finance 3 Housing Finance Stocks That Can Generate Solid Returns
- Travel 10 Best Places To Visit In Uttar Pradesh In January
- Education Bihar Board 12th Admit Card 2021, Download BSEB Intermediate Admit Card 2021 at biharboardonline.com
India electric two-wheeler manufacturer, Okinawa introduced a new doorstep delivery service in Bangalore. The EV manufacture has introduced the new service in the city due to the ongoing Covid-19 pandemic.
The new doorstep delivery service is offered free of cost to customers by the company. With the new service, the company aims to provide a contactless transaction to its customers, which avoids spreading of the deadly virus.
The service will apply to all bookings made online through the brand's official website. The entire course to purchase a new Okinawa scooter will now involve minimum contact. The brand has associated with its channel partners to enable doorstep delivery of EVs in the city.
The company recently launched an online booking platform for customers to research and book its scooters at the comfort of their homes. Since the Covid-19 outbreak, Okinawa has been relentlessly working towards introducing easy and safe procedures to its stakeholders as well.
Speaking about the new doorstep service, Mr Jeetender Sharma, Managing Director and Founder, Okinawa, said "With the COVID 19 outbreak it is understood that there is a dire need of change in the operations. We at Okinawa are working towards the adoption of safety mechanism. We had issued an advisory recently, that ensured proper sanitization of products at the assembly unit and after delivery at the dealerships."
He further added, "A standard operating procedure was advised to dealers also. While we took these measures, we simultaneously started working on digitizing the procedures to the best extent. Hence, we launched an e-commerce website. Even dealership application procedures have been digitized. The new doorstep-delivery service would ensure that the customer does not have to travel outside to receive the product. Also, the proper sanitization of the product would be ensured along with a temperature check of the delivery person."
Okinawa has started the doorstep deliveries to the from August 15, 2020, in Bangalore. Based on the service feedback, the company also aims to expand the new doorstep service to other cities across the country.
In related news, the EV manufacturer also aims to increase its presence across the country. Okinawa plans to add more than 150 dealerships and cross 500 total customers touchpoints across the country — here are more details.
Thoughts About The Okinawa Doorstep Delivery Service In Bangalore
Doorstep deliveries of the new vehicle have become the new normal in post COVID world. It ensures the safety of the customer with very less contact with the outside world. Okinawa offers a wide variety of e-scooters from low-speed models to high-speed vehicles with increase riding range as well.