- 10 hrs ago Skoda Rapid CNG Variant Coming To India: Zac Hollis Confirms 4 Product Launches In Next 12 Months
- 10 hrs ago Audi Celebrated Women’s Day With The #DriveTheChange Initiative: Read More To Find Out!
- 11 hrs ago Kabira Electric Motorcycles Sold Out In Just 4 Days: Both KM3000 & KM4000 Receive Overwhelming Response
- 11 hrs ago TVS To Provide Free COVID-19 Vaccination To All Employees & Their Immediate Family Members
- Technology Amazon Samsung Galaxy M Anniversary Sale 2021: Offers On Samsung Smartphones
- Movies Priyanka Chopra Jonas: I Guess I will Always Be Unfinished, But I See That As Good Thing
- Sports ISL 2020-21, Semifinals: MCFC vs FCG: Mumbai win battle of nerves to pip Goa to historic final
- News School boundary wall collapse: Six killed, many feared trapped under debris in Bihar's Khagaria
- Education International Women’s Day: Gender Scholars Are Calling For Recognition of Unpaid Care-Giving
- Finance SBI vs Canara vs Kotak vs Yes Bank: Check Current Interest Rates On FD Here
- Lifestyle Saina Trailer Launch: Parineeti Chopra Exudes Confidence And Boss Lady Vibes In Her White Pantsuit
- Travel 10 Best Places To Visit In Nagaland In March
Honda Motorcycles & Scooters India (HMSI) has announced the launch of a brand new motorcycle offering for India. The new Honda motorcycle launch will take place on the 30th of September. Ahead of its launch, Honda has released a vague teaser with the taglines 'Get Ready For A Majestic Launch' and 'Your Highness Is Arriving On 30th September 2020'.
The new motorcycle will be a premium model, positioned in the 300cc and above segment. The bike once launched will be on sale exclusively through the brand's premium BigWing dealerships.
We expect the new motorcycle to be a cruiser offering part of the 300 - 500cc segment. This will make it a direct rival to the likes of the Royal Enfield and Jawa Motorcycles models.
The new motorcycle could be based on the brand's international Rebel 300 model. However, the new motorcycle will come with a number of significant updates and changes, more suited for the Indian market.
We saw something similar when Honda introduced the Hornet 2.0 in the Indian market recently. The new Honda Hornet 2.0 is essentially the brand's CB 190R in the international market, albeit a number of changes and updates.
The Honda Hornet 2.0 in India comes powered by a 184cc single-cylinder air-cooled engine. It produces 17bhp at 8500rpm and 16.1Nm of torque at 6000rpm and is mated to a five-speed gearbox.
The changes brought on to the Hornet 2.0 compared to its international model have allowed Honda to price the motorcycle competitively, with a starting price of Rs 1.26 lakh, ex-showroom (Delhi) — here are more details of the new Hornet 2.0.
We could see something similar with the new premium motorcycle, slated for the 30th September as well. Another estimation is that the motorcycle could be a 500cc model for the Indian market.
Honda did recently update a number of its 500cc offerings in the international lineup, bringing them up to date with the latest emission norms and trends. These models include the CB500X, CBR500R and the CBR500F.
Thoughts On The New Honda Motorcycle Launch In India On 30th September
Honda has been very secretive about the upcoming product in India. There are no details of the product and most of its at this point is just speculative. Stay tuned as we will bring you more updates about the upcoming model as and when released.