- 6 hrs ago Ather Energy To Enter Delhi Market Soon: The 450X To Be Priced Rs 15,000 Lower
- 9 hrs ago Independence Day: India’s Five Most Iconic Cars Which Changed The Landscape Of The Auto Industry
- 10 hrs ago Kia Sonet Spotted For The First Time Post It's World Premiere: Pics & Details
- 10 hrs ago MG ZS Petrol-Powered SUV Spotted Testing Ahead Of India Launch: Spy Pics & Other Details
- Movies Bigg Boss 14 Teaser: Salman Khan Is Back With Bigg Boss 2020; Is Seen Farming At Panvel Farmhouse
- Sports F1 2020: Starting grid and race preview for 70th Anniversary Grand Prix
- News Arjun Meghwal tests positive for coronavirus
- Technology Redmi 9 Prime Next Sale Scheduled On August 17
- Lifestyle Dia Mirza Or Rakul Preet Singh, Whose Handloom Saree Will You Choose For The Next Formal Event?
- Finance Mukesh Ambani Is Now The World's 4th Richest; Amasses $22 Billion This Year
- Travel 10 Incredible Places To Visit In Odisha In August 2020
- Education Kargil Vijay Diwas Quotes In English For Students
Mahindra Two-Wheelers is all geared up to launch the Mahindra Mojo BS6 models soon in the Indian market. The company recently revealed the Garnet Black colour option of the BS6 Mojo through its social media channels. However, now Mahindra has revealed another picture of the all-new upcoming Mojo 300 on its social media channels and this time the motorcycle is seen in a Ruby Red colour scheme.
As seen in the image, the new Mahindra Mojo gets a half red and half black treatment on the tank. The motorcycle also features red garnishing on the rear cowl and gets red pinstripes on the alloy wheels. However, the frame and the swing arm of the Ruby Red variant is finished in black, while the Garnet Black colour variant gets the same parts finished in red.
Some of the parts that get a similar black paint scheme on both the motorcycle are the front fenders, headlight fairing, side body panels, radiator shrouds and the underbelly pan. Moreover, the Ruby Red variant gets an all blacked out engine bay also.
The all-new Mahindra Mojo BS6 model is expected to carry forward the same design language as the previous generation ones. The motorcycle will continue to feature a twin headlamps setup, sculpted panels and large radiator covers. However, this time the Mojo BS6 will feature a single side-mounted exhaust system.
Mechanically, the BS6 Mahindra Mojo will be powered by an updated version of the same 294.7cc single-cylinder engine. However, the company has not yet revealed any power figure for the motorcycle, But we expect a slight drop in the power due to the BS^ update (BS4 power figures: 26.3bhp of power and 28Nm of peak torque). The engine will continue to be mated to a six-speed gearbox.
Suspension duties on the Mahindra Mojo BS6 model will be handled by conventional telescopic front forks and a mono-shock at the rear. We also expect that Mahindra would have worked to make the front end of the motorcycle slightly lighter than the previous generation one. Braking will be handled by disc brakes at either end and it will also get dual-channel ABS as standard.
Thoughts About The Mahindra Mojo BS6 Ruby Red
The Ruby Red paint scheme on the Mahindra Mojo looks absolutely fantastic. We are sure that once these motorcycles launch they will be attracting a lot of people. Stay tuned for more information.