- 15 hrs ago Kawasaki Bikes Offers & New-Year Discounts For January 2021: Benefits Of Rs 50,000 On Select Models
- 17 hrs ago Top Bike News Of The Week: Top Two-Wheeler Stories From Previous Week In The Market
- 18 hrs ago Top Car News Of The Week: Here Are The Main Headlines From The Week Gone By!
- 1 day ago 2021 Aprilia RSV4 and RSV4 Factory Revealed: Here Is Everything You Need To Know
- Movies Bigg Boss 14 Weekend Ka Vaar January 17 Highlights: Salman Khan Reveals No One Will Be Eliminated This Week
- Sports Liverpool 0-0 Manchester United: Stalemate keeps Red Devils top of Premier League
- News Parliament panel summons Facebook and Twitter officials on Jan 21
- Technology Motorola Nio Design Tipped Via Leaked Hand-On Images; To Flaunt Dual-Slefie Camera Module
- Lifestyle 28 Best Foods To Lower Cholesterol
- Finance 3 Housing Finance Stocks That Can Generate Solid Returns
- Travel 10 Best Places To Visit In Uttar Pradesh In January
- Education Bihar Board 12th Admit Card 2021, Download BSEB Intermediate Admit Card 2021 at biharboardonline.com
Mahindra Two-Wheelers is all geared up to launch the Mahindra Mojo BS6 models soon in the Indian market. The company recently revealed the Garnet Black colour option of the BS6 Mojo through its social media channels. However, now Mahindra has revealed another picture of the all-new upcoming Mojo 300 on its social media channels and this time the motorcycle is seen in a Ruby Red colour scheme.
As seen in the image, the new Mahindra Mojo gets a half red and half black treatment on the tank. The motorcycle also features red garnishing on the rear cowl and gets red pinstripes on the alloy wheels. However, the frame and the swing arm of the Ruby Red variant is finished in black, while the Garnet Black colour variant gets the same parts finished in red.
Some of the parts that get a similar black paint scheme on both the motorcycle are the front fenders, headlight fairing, side body panels, radiator shrouds and the underbelly pan. Moreover, the Ruby Red variant gets an all blacked out engine bay also.
The all-new Mahindra Mojo BS6 model is expected to carry forward the same design language as the previous generation ones. The motorcycle will continue to feature a twin headlamps setup, sculpted panels and large radiator covers. However, this time the Mojo BS6 will feature a single side-mounted exhaust system.
Mechanically, the BS6 Mahindra Mojo will be powered by an updated version of the same 294.7cc single-cylinder engine. However, the company has not yet revealed any power figure for the motorcycle, But we expect a slight drop in the power due to the BS^ update (BS4 power figures: 26.3bhp of power and 28Nm of peak torque). The engine will continue to be mated to a six-speed gearbox.
Suspension duties on the Mahindra Mojo BS6 model will be handled by conventional telescopic front forks and a mono-shock at the rear. We also expect that Mahindra would have worked to make the front end of the motorcycle slightly lighter than the previous generation one. Braking will be handled by disc brakes at either end and it will also get dual-channel ABS as standard.
Thoughts About The Mahindra Mojo BS6 Ruby Red
The Ruby Red paint scheme on the Mahindra Mojo looks absolutely fantastic. We are sure that once these motorcycles launch they will be attracting a lot of people. Stay tuned for more information.