- 8 hrs ago Pioneer Launch TS-WX3000T Tube Subwoofer From Champion Series: Priced At Rs 9,990
- 9 hrs ago New Ford Freestyle Flair Launched In India: Prices Start At Rs 7.69 Lakh
- 12 hrs ago Renault Duster Turbo-Petrol Engine Teased Ahead Of Launch: Here Are All Details
- 12 hrs ago Skoda Enyaq iV Electric SUV Design Sketches Officially Revealed: Here Are The Details!
- Travel 10 Best Places To Visit In West Bengal In August
- Technology Reliance Digital Independence Day 2020 Sale: Great Deals And Offers On Gadgets
- Sports Champions League: Atalanta 1-2 Paris Saint-Germain: Choupo-Moting completes stunning late comeback
- Movies Mohanlal Tests Negative For COVID-19: Resumes Shooting!
- News India, Nepal to hold senior level dialogue on Aug 17 after a nine-month hiatus
- Lifestyle From Banana To Milk, Ginger To Water: Foods That Help Get Rid Of Headaches Quickly
- Finance 'PM SVANidhi' Scheme For Street Vendors Receives Over 5 Lakh Applications
- Education Kargil Vijay Diwas Quotes In English For Students
Mahindra Two-Wheelers is inching closer towards launching the Mahindra Mojo BS6 models, and has released a second image of the upcoming motorcycle via its social media channels. The brand recently released its first teaser of the Mojo BS6.
The new picture released by the company shows off a all-new Garnet Black motorcycle that features elements in red. The new colour combination adds more character to the Mojo.
The motorcycle's headlight cowl, the fuel tank, and the engine cowl and wheels get an all-black treatment, while part of the chassis and the swingarm has been finished in red. The wheels feature red pinstripes as well.
The soon-to-be launched Mahindra Mojo BS6 models are expected to carry forward the same design language as the current-generation models. The motorcycle will feature twin headlamps, sculpted panels, large radiator covers, and a side mounted exhaust system.
The Mojo BS6 model will feature conventional telescopic forks at the front and a mono-shock at the rear. Braking duties will be handled by disc brakes at either end, and dual-channel ABS will be offered as standard.
The motorcycle will be powered by an upgraded version of its 294.7cc single-cylinder engine. While the brand hasn't revealed power and performance figures just yet, expectations are that there will be minor differences to the 26.3bhp and 28Nm of torque the BS4 versions produce. The engine will continue to be mated to a six-speed gearbox.
In Mahindra Two-Wheeler related news, the brand recently launched its Gusto 110 CBS and 125CBS models in the country starting at Rs 51,000 ex-showroom.
The new scooters feature upgrades to meet mandatory safety norms in the country that state that two-wheelers under 125cc have to feature a combi-braking system, and those above 125cc have to offer at least single-channel ABS. To know more about the upgraded scooters, click here.
Thoughts About The New Color Scheme For The Mahindra Mojo BS6 Model
Red and black make for a fantastic paint scheme combination - ask Royal Enfield! The new color scheme makes the Mojo BS6 model look absolutely gorgeous, and somewhat makes one want to buy the motorcycle immediately. Stay tuned, we'll bring you all the news about the motorcycle as soon as we hear!