- 6 hrs ago Harley Davidson Street 750 & Street Rod Discontinued In India: Removed From Website
- 8 hrs ago BharatBenz ‘BSafe Express’ Reefer Truck Unveiled: Made-In-India COVID-19 Vaccine Transport Truck
- 9 hrs ago Suzuki Access 125 Prices Increased Across All Variants: Here Is The New Price List!
- 10 hrs ago Earth Energy EV Upcoming Vehicles Teased Ahead Of Launch This Month: Here Are All Details
- Movies Bigg Boss 14 January 22 Highlights: Housemates Create Furor As Sonali Throws Food In The Dustbin
- News Farmers at Singhu border allege conspiracy to kill 4 leaders on Republic Day
- Education MH SET Answer Key 2020 Released At setexam.unipune.ac.in
- Sports 'Devastated' Murray out of Australian Open following positive COVID-19 test
- Finance Reliance Industries Reports 12.5% Jump In Q3 Profit
- Lifestyle Healthy Bitter Foods That May Help Lower Blood Glucose In Diabetics
- Technology You Broadband Launches New Bundled Plans For Its Customers
- Travel 10 Best Places To Visit In Assam In January 2021
Mahindra Two-Wheelers is inching closer towards launching the Mahindra Mojo BS6 models, and has released a second image of the upcoming motorcycle via its social media channels. The brand recently released its first teaser of the Mojo BS6.
The new picture released by the company shows off a all-new Garnet Black motorcycle that features elements in red. The new colour combination adds more character to the Mojo.
The motorcycle's headlight cowl, the fuel tank, and the engine cowl and wheels get an all-black treatment, while part of the chassis and the swingarm has been finished in red. The wheels feature red pinstripes as well.
The soon-to-be launched Mahindra Mojo BS6 models are expected to carry forward the same design language as the current-generation models. The motorcycle will feature twin headlamps, sculpted panels, large radiator covers, and a side mounted exhaust system.
The Mojo BS6 model will feature conventional telescopic forks at the front and a mono-shock at the rear. Braking duties will be handled by disc brakes at either end, and dual-channel ABS will be offered as standard.
The motorcycle will be powered by an upgraded version of its 294.7cc single-cylinder engine. While the brand hasn't revealed power and performance figures just yet, expectations are that there will be minor differences to the 26.3bhp and 28Nm of torque the BS4 versions produce. The engine will continue to be mated to a six-speed gearbox.
In Mahindra Two-Wheeler related news, the brand recently launched its Gusto 110 CBS and 125CBS models in the country starting at Rs 51,000 ex-showroom.
The new scooters feature upgrades to meet mandatory safety norms in the country that state that two-wheelers under 125cc have to feature a combi-braking system, and those above 125cc have to offer at least single-channel ABS. To know more about the upgraded scooters, click here.
Thoughts About The New Color Scheme For The Mahindra Mojo BS6 Model
Red and black make for a fantastic paint scheme combination - ask Royal Enfield! The new color scheme makes the Mojo BS6 model look absolutely gorgeous, and somewhat makes one want to buy the motorcycle immediately. Stay tuned, we'll bring you all the news about the motorcycle as soon as we hear!