- 8 hrs ago 2021 Force Gurkha Near Production SUV Spied Testing With Accessories: Pics & Details
- 24 hrs ago Maruti Suzuki Swift Sales Cross 23 Lakh Units Mark: Becomes Best-Selling Car Of 2020
- 1 day ago Nissan Magnite Bookings Cross 35,000 Units Mark: New Milestone Achieved By The Brand
- 1 day ago Ampere Electric Scooter Sales Cross 75,000 Units: 300th Dealership Opened In India
- Sports IPL 2021: Rajasthan Royals appoint Kumar Sangakkara as director of cricket for the upcoming season
- News Republic Day 2021: University, CBSE toppers to watch parade from Prime Minister’s box
- Movies Varun Dhawan Weds Natasha Dalal: Karan Johar And Manish Malhotra Set To Attend The Ceremony!
- Lifestyle Drashti Dhami’s Bold Make-Up Look Highlighted By Dramatic Eyes And Reflected Lips Will Leave You Jaw Drop!
- Technology BSNL Republic Day Offer 2021: Extends Validity Of Rs. 1,999 And Rs. 2,399 Long Term Plans
- Finance Markets To Be Volatile Ahead Of Union Budget And Monthly Expiry
- Education SBI SCO Admit Card 2021 Released, Check Direct Link To Download
- Travel 10 Best Places To Visit In Maharashtra In January 2021
Austrian motorcycle manufacturers KTM and Husqvarna have just announced the launch of their rewards program for buyers who book motorcycles from either brand between 28 July and 20 September this year. The rewards program will offer free extended warranty, roadside assistance and more.
One of the perks the brand is offering is a free three-year extended warranty that takes warranty to a total of five years. The brand is also offering free roadside assistance for a period of one year from the date of purchase.
In addition, KTM's and Husqvarna's rewards program also offers buyers the chance to win an iPhone 11, and KTM merchandise every week.
In KTM related news, the brand recently announced finance schemes for their Adventure 390 model. The brand is offering up to 80 percent on-road financial support, and a low EMI of Rs 6,999 per month. To know more, click here.
The brand also revealed their limited edition 450 Rally Replica motorcycle. Limited to just 85 units worldwide, the motorcycle has been inspired by the brand's Dakar and FIM Cross-Country Rally motorcycles.
Built to excel in multi-stage cross-country rallies, the KTM 450 Rally Replica can handle anything that comes its way. The brand is excited about offering customers the chance to own a KTM that is closest to factory race motorcycles that KTM takes to rallies across the globe. To know more, click here.
May this year saw KTM and Husqvarna announce that waiting periods for their products stood at three months from date of booking. Both brands said that a temporary suspension of operations during the lockdown has resulted in the increase in waiting period. To know more, click here.
In Husqvarna related news, the brand was to launch its Vitpilen and Svartpilen 401 motorcycles during April this year, but had to delay the launch because of the Covid-19 situation. Rumor also has it that the motorcycles will be launched only during 2021. Stay tuned, we'll bring you all the details as soon as we hear.
Thoughts About KTM And Husqvarna's Rewards Initiative
We expect that this announcement will attract more buyers for both the brands. We think KTM and Husqvarna have kicked off the festive season earlier this year, and we expect more manufacturers to offer freebies and discounts over the next few months.