- 4 hrs ago HRC Sign Pol Espargaro For 2021: Alex Marquez Moved To LCR Honda With 2-Year Contract Extension
- 6 hrs ago Kia Sonet World Premiere To Be Held In India Next Month: Here Are All The Details
- 7 hrs ago Honda Introduces ‘Unused Vehicle’ Campaign For Unsold BS4 Two Wheelers
- 11 hrs ago Bajaj Announces Second Price Hike For Select Models After BS6 Update: Here Is The New Price List
- News Trump administration rescinds rule on foreign students
- Movies Mammootty's The Priest: The Team Makes A Major Announcement!
- Sports 30 former South Africa cricketers issue statement supporting Black Lives Matter movement
- Technology OnePlus Nord To Feature 105-Degree Wide-Angle Selfie Camera; Company Confirms
- Lifestyle 9 Effective Home Remedies To Whiten Dark Feet
- Finance Walmart Raises Stake In Flipkart
- Travel 10 Incredible Places To Visit In Rajasthan In July
- Education USA To Withdraw Student Visas If Classes Move Fully Online
The Kawasaki ZX-25R global launch has been delayed due to the Covid-19 pandemic currently gripping the world. The company had planned to launch the quarter-litre sports bike in Indonesia on April 4, 2020.
Kawasaki has announced that the launch of Kawasaki ZX-25R motorcycle has been delayed due to the current Coronavirus crisis. The company has posted an update regarding the delay on its official YouTube channel.
The company had showcased the fully-faired Kawasaki ZX-25R motorcycle at the 2019 Tokyo Motor Show. The motorcycle attracted a lot of attention with its aggressive styling and in-line four powertrain.
The Kawasaki ZX-25R is powered by a 249cc, liquid-cooled, in-line four-cylinder engine. Although the power figures are not officially revealed by the company, we expect the engine to produce around 40bhp. Where the motorcycle really stands out is with redlining which is set at 17,000rpm! The engine comes paired to a six-speed gearbox, and features a slipper assist clutch and quickshifter technology.
The motorcycle borrows the design inspiration from its elder siblings in the company's line-up. The Kawasaki ZX-25R features aggressive twin-pod headlamps, a full-fairing, and a dual-tone paint scheme. It also features a muscular tank, an underbelly exhaust, and low set clip-on handlebars adding to the motorcycle's aggressive styling.
The suspension duties on the motorcycle are handled by 37mm UpSide-Down Showa Separate Function Forks at the front, and a horizontal back-link suspension set up at the rear. Braking on the motorcycle is handled by disc brakes at both ends.
The company has teased the instrument cluster, and will be a semi-digital unit that features an analogue tachometer. We also expect the quarter-litre to arrive with connected technology. The Kawasaki ZX-25R also features a host of electronic rider aids. These include dual-channel ABS, traction control, and different power modes offered with the motorcycle.
Once launched, the Kawasaki ZX-25R will primarily compete with the Honda CBR250RR. Both motorcycles feature high-grade equipment to offer maximum performance. Honda has already unveiled its CBR250RR globally — here are more details.
Thoughts About The Kawasaki ZX-25R Global Launch Delayed Due To Covid-19 Pandemic
All major launch events have been affected due to the Coronavirus crisis across the world. However, we hope things are back to normal soon and that we see the amazing Kawasaki ZX-25R in action. Whether the motorcycle makes its way to the Indian market is yet to be seen.