- 1 hr ago 2021 Mini Hatchback, Convertible & John Cooper Works (JCW) Launched In India At Rs 38 Lakh
- 5 hrs ago Nissan Magnite Exports Commences To Nepal, Indonesia & South Africa: Details
- 8 hrs ago 2021 Jaguar F-Pace SVR Bookings Open In India: High-Performance SUV Coming Soon
- 20 hrs ago Top-Selling Bikes In India (May 2021): Hero Splendor & Hero HF Deluxe Take Top Two Spots
- News Maharashtra: Water level in Kurze dam reach full capacity, flood alert issued to two talukas in Palghar
- Finance Top 10 Banks With Higher Interest Rates On 2-3 Fixed Deposits
- Travel 10 Best Places To Visit In Uttarakhand In August
- Technology Lenovo K13 Note With SD 460 SoC, 5,000mAh Battery Announced; What Are The Highlights?
- Movies Kangana Ranaut Wants The Country To Be Referred To As Bharat Instead Of India, Shares The Reason Why
- Sports MS Dhoni enjoys at picturesque locations in Himachal Pradesh with family, sports a new look as well
- Lifestyle Waking Up Just An Hour Earlier Linked To Lower Risk Of Depression, Says Study
- Education Delhi 9th And 11th Result 2021: How To Download Marksheet At edudel.nic.in
Honda CBR250RR (2020) has been unveiled globally. The new motorcycle was unveiled globally in a Honda Virtual Motorcycle Show. The 2020 CBR250RR produces more power than its predecessor and features new styling and equipment.
The company decided to host a virtual motorcycle show amidst the current Covid-19 outbreak. Along with the CBR250RR 2020 model, the company also showcased the new CT125 Hunter Cub and CBR1000RR-R Fireblade at the ‘Honda Virtual Motorcycle Show' event.
The 2020 CBR250RR borrows its design inspiration from its elder sibling in the company's line up, the CBR1000RR-R. It features a combination of red, blue and white graphic paint scheme to mimic the company's HRC WorldSBK motorcycle.
Other features include split-LED headlamp cluster, double-barrel-exhausts, gold-coloured fork, brake discs and wheels. The fully-faired motorcycle also features a fully-digital instrument cluster offering a host of information to the rider.
The 2020 CBR250RR now features a new 250cc parallel-twin-cylinder, liquid-cooled engine. It now produces a maximum power output of 40.5bhp - a 3bhp increase from the older model. Although the torque figures were not revealed at the time of unveiling, we expect the new motorcycle to produce more than 23.3Nm, which is the torque output on the older model.
The engine will continue to come mated with a 6-speed gearbox. However, the new motorcycle will feature a factory-fitted slipper assist clutch. It will also continue to come equipped with an optional bi-directional quick shifter, and ride-by-wire throttle system as well. The motorcycle features three riding modes: Comfort, Sport, and Sport+.
The suspension duties on the motorcycle are handled by UpSide-Down forks at the front and a mono-shock suspension supported by an aluminium swingarm at the rear. Braking on the motorcycle is done through petal discs at both ends supported by a dual-channel ABS.The Honda CBR250RR is being sold only in the Asian markets. Unfortunately, India is not a part of that list. The New CBR250RR is expected to be priced at 847,000 yen, which is around Rs 5.78 lakh. With the hefty price tag for a 250cc motorcycle, it will be not feasible for a price-sensitive market as ours.
Thoughts About The Honda CBR250RR (2020) Unveiled Globally
The Honda CBR 250 is one among the popular bikes in the Indian market. But the motorcycle offered very less in terms of standard equipment as compared to its rivals. The CBR250RR is certainly an exceptional motorcycle featuring performance equipment. However, with the hefty price tag, we could never see the ‘lights' of CBR250RR shining its way on the Indian roads.
Image Courtesy: Young Machine