- 6 hrs ago Excess Fuel Filled At Petrol Pumps: Most Times It’s Because Of The Vehicle
- 7 hrs ago Best-Selling Cars In India In June 2020: Maruti Alto Regains Top Slot As Seltos Closes In On Creta
- 8 hrs ago Bajaj Auto Sales Figures For June 2020: Brand Registers 31 Percent Decline In Demand
- 9 hrs ago Nissan Ariya Electric Vehicle To Be Globally Unveiled On 15 July
- Movies Dil Bechara Actress Sanjana Sanghi Clarifies She Was Not Saying Goodbye To Mumbai With Her Post
- Sports Sheffield United 3-1 Tottenham: Berge and Mousset sink Spurs amid VAR controversy
- News Delhi plasma bank: Ten people donate plasma on Day 1; three recipients
- Finance IDBI Bank Enters Rs. 50000 Cr Market-Cap Club;Ranks Ahead Of PNB, IndusInd Bank
- Technology Vivo S1 Pro Gets Rs. 1,000 Price Cut In India; Checkout New Price Here
- Lifestyle 10 Tips To Keep Your Vagina Healthy
- Travel 10 Incredibly Scenic Places To Visit In South India In July 2020
- Education IIT Madras Launches World’s First Online BSc Degree In Programming And Data Science
Honda CBR250RR (2020) has been unveiled globally. The new motorcycle was unveiled globally in a Honda Virtual Motorcycle Show. The 2020 CBR250RR produces more power than its predecessor and features new styling and equipment.
The company decided to host a virtual motorcycle show amidst the current Covid-19 outbreak. Along with the CBR250RR 2020 model, the company also showcased the new CT125 Hunter Cub and CBR1000RR-R Fireblade at the ‘Honda Virtual Motorcycle Show' event.
The 2020 CBR250RR borrows its design inspiration from its elder sibling in the company's line up, the CBR1000RR-R. It features a combination of red, blue and white graphic paint scheme to mimic the company's HRC WorldSBK motorcycle.
Other features include split-LED headlamp cluster, double-barrel-exhausts, gold-coloured fork, brake discs and wheels. The fully-faired motorcycle also features a fully-digital instrument cluster offering a host of information to the rider.
The 2020 CBR250RR now features a new 250cc parallel-twin-cylinder, liquid-cooled engine. It now produces a maximum power output of 40.5bhp - a 3bhp increase from the older model. Although the torque figures were not revealed at the time of unveiling, we expect the new motorcycle to produce more than 23.3Nm, which is the torque output on the older model.
The engine will continue to come mated with a 6-speed gearbox. However, the new motorcycle will feature a factory-fitted slipper assist clutch. It will also continue to come equipped with an optional bi-directional quick shifter, and ride-by-wire throttle system as well. The motorcycle features three riding modes: Comfort, Sport, and Sport+.
The suspension duties on the motorcycle are handled by UpSide-Down forks at the front and a mono-shock suspension supported by an aluminium swingarm at the rear. Braking on the motorcycle is done through petal discs at both ends supported by a dual-channel ABS.
The Honda CBR250RR is being sold only in the Asian markets. Unfortunately, India is not a part of that list. The New CBR250RR is expected to be priced at 847,000 yen, which is around Rs 5.78 lakh. With the hefty price tag for a 250cc motorcycle, it will be not feasible for a price-sensitive market as ours.
Thoughts About The Honda CBR250RR (2020) Unveiled Globally
The Honda CBR 250 is one among the popular bikes in the Indian market. But the motorcycle offered very less in terms of standard equipment as compared to its rivals. The CBR250RR is certainly an exceptional motorcycle featuring performance equipment. However, with the hefty price tag, we could never see the ‘lights' of CBR250RR shining its way on the Indian roads.
Image Courtesy: Young Machine