- 4 hrs ago Top Car News Of The Week: Here Are The Highlights From The Auto Industry Of The Week Gone By
- 5 hrs ago Top Bike News Of The Week: Ninja 1000, Z650 & Gixxer 250 BS6 Bikes Launched & More
- 20 hrs ago Hyundai India Exports Over 5,000 Cars In May After Resuming Operations
- 21 hrs ago Volkswagen T-Roc Start Arriving At Dealerships Post Lockdown: Deliveries To Commence Soon
- Sports Sri Lanka to resume training on June 1 after coronavirus hiatus
- News From Hollywood to Haridwar, people have paid serious attention to yoga during pandemic, says PM
- Movies Roopa Ganguly Aka Draupadi Says Trains Used To Stop At Stations So People Could Watch Mahabharat
- Technology SpaceX, NASA Liftoff Historic Crewed Mission To ISS
- Lifestyle June 2020: Auspicious Dates For Buying Vehicles In This Month
- Finance Markets Next Week: Global Cues To Remain Key
- Travel 10 Best Places To Visit In North India In June
- Education CBSE Cyber Safety Handbook For Students Classes 9 To 12
Mumbai based auto custom house, Bombay Custom Works, has modified a Jawa Forty Two model, and given it the spirit of adventure. The modified Jawa motorcycle looks like it means business and has an 'anywhere, any weather' kind of attitude.
The modified Jawa Forty Two now features dual-purpose tyres, custom and raised handlebar with knuckle guards, large metal bash plate and a custom built exhaust. These modifications give the motorcycle an adventure/ scrambler feel.
The Forty Two also features custom built front and rear fenders, a headlight guard, an aftermarket LED tail light, powerful auxiliary lights mounted on the crash guard, and a metal stay for throw-over saddlebags.
Bombay Custom Works chose a Matte Black paint scheme for the motorcycle but retained the OEMs logo and pinstripes on the fuel tank and the side panels. The custom builders haven't made any changes to the engine for the motorcycle.
In Jawa, and modification related news, the company is in the process of running a 'Kommuniti Kustoms' contest on its social media channels. It has asked fans and owners to upload sketches and three-dimensional renders of their modified Jawa motorcycles on social media platforms. The contest ends on 30 April, and the winner will be picked via online voting.
In Jawa related news, the brand has announced that it is ready to export its Jawa 300 model to international markets. The first country that will receive a lot of Jawa 300 motorcycles is the Czech Republic — the same country that brought Jawa motorcycles to the world.
The recent BS6 upgrades that the Jawa 300 received last month, made it the first motorcycle to feature cross port technology. This has helped it to retain its twin exhaust identity and meet the new emission standards. To know more, click here.
Thoughts About The Jawa Forty Two Modified Bombay Custom Works
This is by far one of the best mod jobs we have seen. In fact, the motorcycle looks more personal, and has more character than its donor, the Jawa Forty Two. The custom work and attention to detail is at a higher level. Kudos to Bombay Custom Works.