- 4 hrs ago EMoS WYLD Electric Cruiser Motorcycle Unveiled: Here Are The Details
- 4 hrs ago BMW R 18 Cruiser Launched In India: Prices Start At Rs 18.90 Lakh
- 5 hrs ago Delhi Government Working On Setting Up 200 New EV Charging Stations Across The City Soon
- 21 hrs ago Ducati Scrambler 1100 Teased Ahead Of Launch: Will Arrive In Two Variants
- News 97 people died onboard Shramik special trains: Govt admits in Parliament
- Movies Anushka Shetty Starrer Nishabdham’s Trailer To Be Out On September 21
- Technology Two Alleged Realme Phones Appear On TENNA; Specifications Tipped
- Finance Fuel Demand In India To Contract By 11.5% In 2020: Fitch
- Sports IPL 2020: Match 2: Delhi Capitals vs Kings XI Punjab: Best possible 11, India timing, Live details
- Lifestyle Rosh Hashanah 2020: Know About This Festival In Detail
- Education ICSI Quiz Competition 2020 For Online Current Affairs And General Knowledge
- Travel 10 Best Places To Visit In Andaman and Nicobar Islands In September
Mumbai based auto custom house, Bombay Custom Works, has modified a Jawa Forty Two model, and given it the spirit of adventure. The modified Jawa motorcycle looks like it means business and has an 'anywhere, any weather' kind of attitude.
The modified Jawa Forty Two now features dual-purpose tyres, custom and raised handlebar with knuckle guards, large metal bash plate and a custom built exhaust. These modifications give the motorcycle an adventure/ scrambler feel.
The Forty Two also features custom built front and rear fenders, a headlight guard, an aftermarket LED tail light, powerful auxiliary lights mounted on the crash guard, and a metal stay for throw-over saddlebags.
Bombay Custom Works chose a Matte Black paint scheme for the motorcycle but retained the OEMs logo and pinstripes on the fuel tank and the side panels. The custom builders haven't made any changes to the engine for the motorcycle.
In Jawa, and modification related news, the company is in the process of running a 'Kommuniti Kustoms' contest on its social media channels. It has asked fans and owners to upload sketches and three-dimensional renders of their modified Jawa motorcycles on social media platforms. The contest ends on 30 April, and the winner will be picked via online voting.
In Jawa related news, the brand has announced that it is ready to export its Jawa 300 model to international markets. The first country that will receive a lot of Jawa 300 motorcycles is the Czech Republic — the same country that brought Jawa motorcycles to the world.
The recent BS6 upgrades that the Jawa 300 received last month, made it the first motorcycle to feature cross port technology. This has helped it to retain its twin exhaust identity and meet the new emission standards. To know more, click here.
Thoughts About The Jawa Forty Two Modified Bombay Custom Works
This is by far one of the best mod jobs we have seen. In fact, the motorcycle looks more personal, and has more character than its donor, the Jawa Forty Two. The custom work and attention to detail is at a higher level. Kudos to Bombay Custom Works.