- 17 hrs ago 2021 Force Gurkha Near Production SUV Spied Testing With Accessories: Pics & Details
- 1 day ago Maruti Suzuki Swift Sales Cross 23 Lakh Units Mark: Becomes Best-Selling Car Of 2020
- 1 day ago Nissan Magnite Bookings Cross 35,000 Units Mark: New Milestone Achieved By The Brand
- 1 day ago Ampere Electric Scooter Sales Cross 75,000 Units: 300th Dealership Opened In India
- Lifestyle Varun Dhawan And Natasha Dalal Look Like A Match Made In Heaven In Their Colour-Coordinated Outfits
- Movies Varun Dhawan And Natasha Dalal's Mumbai Reception: Here Is Everything You Need To Know!
- News Farmers' unions issue dos and don'ts for tractor rally on Republic Day
- Sports ISL 2020-21: Bengaluru FC vs Odisha FC: Sloppy Odisha help Bengaluru rescue a point
- Technology BSNL Republic Day Offer 2021: Extends Validity Of Rs. 1,999 And Rs. 2,399 Long Term Plans
- Finance Markets To Be Volatile Ahead Of Union Budget And Monthly Expiry
- Education SBI SCO Admit Card 2021 Released, Check Direct Link To Download
- Travel 10 Best Places To Visit In Maharashtra In January 2021
American motorcycle manufacturer, Indian Motorcycle has announced a 'Test-Ride' competition that will offer participants the chance to an exclusive all-expenses paid trip in 2021.
Riders can enter the competition by test riding any Indian Motorcycle at any authorised dealership before 30 September. Participants need to post an interesting and unique photograph of themselves with the motorcycle across social media, and use the correct tages, and hashtags.
Participants need to tag the dealership they visited to test ride the machine, and have to us the #IndianTestRide hashtag while posting the picture. The brand said they would constantly monitor the images and check if the posts carry the correct tags and hashtag.
The brand will accept participants until 30 September, after which pick four winners that will experience a ride-of-a-lifetime. Winners will be picked based on how creative their social media post is.
Indian Motorcycle will cater for travel expenses (including return) to a destination in Europe, four nights accommodation at a hotel (including full board), will offer an Indian motorcycle and a tour guide for a two day ride, and will have professional photographers and videographers to cover the event.
In addition, the brand has announced that all rides who finish a test ride and take part in the #IndianTestRide competition, will automatically qualify, and will receive an exclusive ‘Indian Motorcycle Test Rider' coffee mug.
The competition is currently open to some of the brand's global markets, and has not made its way to India just yet. Expectations are that Indian Motorcycle will bring #IndianTestRide competition to the country in the future.
In Indian Motorcycle related news, the brand recently announced that it would be ready to launch its range of BS6 motorcycles closer to the end of the year.
The brand does not have any BS6 compliant motorcycles to offer at the moment, and are unable to set a deadline for launch because of the Covid-19 situation in the country. To know more, click here.
Thoughts About The #IndianTestRide Competition Organised By Indian Motorcycle
The concept sounds excellent, and will definitely bring more footfall to Indian dealerships across regions where the competition is open. While how many of the test rides convert to sales remains to be seen, four lucky people will get a chance to visit one of the world's hottest motorcycle destinations for four nights.