- 8 hrs ago Piaggio Ape HT Three-Wheelers Launched In India At Rs 2.24 Lakh: Cargo & Passenger CNG Available
- 12 hrs ago Dakar Rally 2022: Audi RS Q e-Tron Unveiled For The Rally Race: Battery Capacity, Specs & Other Details
- 12 hrs ago 2021 Tata Tiago NRG Launching Soon — Design, Features & Other Details
- 13 hrs ago SSC Tuatara’s 500+Km/h Top Speed Record Proven Wrong; SSC Admits To Botched Up Figures
- Technology Flipkart Big Saving Days Sale 2021: Discount Offers On Best Selling Smartphones
- Movies Fahadh Faasil Starts Shooting For Vikram; Shares A Selfie With Kamal Haasan
- News Porn films case: 'Hidden' cupboard containing files of Raj Kundra’s finances found from his office wall
- Education JEE Main 2021 Session 3: Students Affected By Rains In Maharashtra To Get Another Chance
- Sports Tokyo 2020: After Rio debacle, Mirabai Chanu redeems herself at Tokyo
- Travel 10 Best Places To Visit In Andaman and Nicobar Islands In August
- Finance ICICI Bank Reports Q1Fy22 Net Profit At Rs. 4616 crore
- Lifestyle Tokyo Olympics 2020: Know About India's Saikhom Mirabai Chanu Who Won Silver Medal In Weightlifting
Honda Motorcycles & Scooters India (HMSI) has announced a new model for its year-end offers announced in the country. The latest model to be announced under the scheme is the brand's popular 150cc motorcycle, the Unicorn.
The Honda Unicorn is offered with cash benefits of Rs 5,000 with every the purchase of the motorcycle. The cash discount is valid for purchases made using a credit or debit card and availing the EMI finance scheme.
The EMI finance scheme does not require any additional documentation nor does it have to be hypothecated to the bank. The scheme also does not require a downpayment. The card-based EMI is supported by Pine Labs for all customers across the country.
To provide a hassle-free and contactless purchase experience, the company has introduced a new online retail platform. Customers can now purchase all motorcycles and scooters sold by the brand in the Indian market online, and avail the year-end offers on eligible models.
Apart from the Unicorn motorcycle, the company has announced the same offers to other motorcycle and scooter models sold in its line-up. Other Honda motorcycles covered under the offer includes the CD110 Deluxe, Hornet 2.0, SP125, Shine and the X-Blade. Additionally, the offer is extended to scooters such as the Activa and the Grazia — here are more details.
The company had previously revised the prices of the BS6 Honda Unicorn in August by Rs 955. The Honda Unicorn is available in a single variant and now retails at Rs 95,152, (ex-showroom, Delhi). The Unicorn bike is available in three colours - Matte Axis Grey Metallic, Pearl Igneous Black and Imperial Red Metallic.
The Unicorn is powered by an air-cooled, fuel-injected single-cylinder 162.7cc engine with the brand's (HET) Honda Eco Technology for enhanced fuel economy. It produces a maximum of 12.73 bhp at 7500rpm and a peak torque of 14Nm at 5000rpm. The engine comes mated to a standard five-speed gearbox.
Suspension duties are handled by a telescopic fork at the front and a mono-shock setup at the rear. Braking on the motorcycle is done via 240mm disc brake at the front and a 130mm drum brake setup at the rear supported a single-channel ABS as standard.
Thoughts About The Honda Unicorn Year End Offers
The Honda Unicorn is one among the best selling 150cc motorcycles in the Indian market. The Unicorn appeals to both younger and mature buyers in the segment. With the attractive offers, the company aims to boost sales of its models. It will also help ease the initial commitment needed for new purchases.