- 1 hr ago 2021 Jeep Compass SUV Launched In India: Prices Start At Rs 16.99 Lakh
- 2 hrs ago 2021 Triumph Speed Triple 1200RS Globally Unveiled Ahead Of India Launch: Here Are The Details
- 17 hrs ago New Tata Safari Unveiled Ahead Of Launch: Here Are All Details
- 1 day ago KTM Adventure Trails Riding Programme Launched In 10 Cities: Here Are All Details
- Technology Realme X7, X7 Pro India Launch Confirmed For February 4
- Movies Ekta Kapoor Shares An Adorable Birthday Wish For 2-Year-Old Son Ravie; Calls Him Her Landmark Gift
- News Covaxin vaccine works against new UK COVID strain: ICMR
- Finance Auto Shares Decline As Govt Proposes Green Tax On Old Vehicles
- Sports World No.2 Argentina beat Indian Women's Hockey Team 3-2; Sharmila and Gurjit Kaur score for India
- Lifestyle Varun Dhawan And Natasha Dalal Give Picture Perfect Poses On Their Mehendi Ceremony In Pristine White Outfits
- Education JNVST Admit Card 2021 Released For Class 9 Lateral Entry Selection Test
- Travel Experiential Travel: 13-Year-old Sohan Raghuram Writes About His Unique Trip To Goa
Honda Motorcycles & Scooters India (HMSI) extends the year-end offers on the SP125, the Shine and the Grazia models. The year-end offers include cash-discounts and attractive finance schemes on purchases made from debit or and credit cards.
Any of the above-mentioned models can be purchased using a credit or debit card EMI offer. When customers avail the finance offer, they are also offered Rs 5,000 cashback. The offers are valid for a limited time.
The EMI finance scheme does not require any additional documentation nor does it have to be hypothecated to the bank. The scheme also does not require a downpayment. The card-based EMI is supported by Pine Labs for all customers across the country.
To provide a hassle-free and contactless purchase experience, the company has introduced a new online retail platform. Customers can now purchase all motorcycles and scooters sold by the brand in the Indian market online, and avail the year-end offers on eligible models.
Apart from the above-mentioned three models, the company is also offering a similar set of offers on other models. This includes the Honda Activa, CD110 Deluxe and the Hornet 2.0 motorcycle — here are all details.
The Honda Grazia currently retails at a starting price of Rs 73,915. The scooter is also available in the top-spec variant called the 'DLX' that costs Rs 80,981. All prices mentioned are ex-showroom (Delhi).
The Honda Shine is among the most popular commuter motorcycle model in the country. The Shine is available in two variants: Disc and Drum. The base-spec variant is priced at Rs 69,415, while the top-spec Disc variant retails at Rs 74,115. All prices mentioned are ex-showroom (Delhi).
The SP 125 is an all-new motorcycle that is targeted towards younger buyers in the segment. Honda offers the SP 125 motorcycle in two variants: Disc and Drum. The Drum variant retails at Rs 75,010, while the Disc variant retails at Rs 79,210. All prices mentioned are ex-showroom (Delhi).
Thoughts About The Honda Bikes & Scooters Year-End Offers
Honda Two Wheelers has extended the year-end offers to other models present in the brand's line-up. With most models covered under the year-end discounts, the company aims to boost sales and end the year 2020 on a high note. The finance offers and discounts are extended to the brand's H'Ness CB350 motorcycle as well.