- Movies Kareena Kapoor Khan And Sujoy Ghosh To Join Hands For A Thriller, Film To Roll In February: Report
- Finance Aadhaar Hackathon 2021, By UIDAI, To Be Organized On October, 28: Details
- Lifestyle Happy Valmiki Jayanti 2021: Wishes, Messages, Quotes, Images, Facebook And Whatsapp Status
- News BJP MLA from Ayodhya sentenced to 5 years in prison for producing fake mark sheet to get college admission
- Education RSMSSB Fireman And AFO 2021 Exam Date Announced For 629 Posts On RSMSSB.Rajasthan.Gov.In, Check Details Here
- Sports Kamalpreet Kaur aims to break her national record to prepare for World Championships, CWG, Asian Games
- Technology Google Pixel Launch Event Today: Here's How To Watch Livestream In India
- Travel International Travel News: US To Ease Travel Curbs For Fully Vaccinated Foreigners From November 8
Honda Motorcycles & Scooters India (HMSI) extends the year-end offers on the SP125, the Shine and the Grazia models. The year-end offers include cash-discounts and attractive finance schemes on purchases made from debit or and credit cards.
Any of the above-mentioned models can be purchased using a credit or debit card EMI offer. When customers avail the finance offer, they are also offered Rs 5,000 cashback. The offers are valid for a limited time.
The EMI finance scheme does not require any additional documentation nor does it have to be hypothecated to the bank. The scheme also does not require a downpayment. The card-based EMI is supported by Pine Labs for all customers across the country.
To provide a hassle-free and contactless purchase experience, the company has introduced a new online retail platform. Customers can now purchase all motorcycles and scooters sold by the brand in the Indian market online, and avail the year-end offers on eligible models.
Apart from the above-mentioned three models, the company is also offering a similar set of offers on other models. This includes the Honda Activa, CD110 Deluxe and the Hornet 2.0 motorcycle — here are all details.
The Honda Grazia currently retails at a starting price of Rs 73,915. The scooter is also available in the top-spec variant called the 'DLX' that costs Rs 80,981. All prices mentioned are ex-showroom (Delhi).
The Honda Shine is among the most popular commuter motorcycle model in the country. The Shine is available in two variants: Disc and Drum. The base-spec variant is priced at Rs 69,415, while the top-spec Disc variant retails at Rs 74,115. All prices mentioned are ex-showroom (Delhi).
The SP 125 is an all-new motorcycle that is targeted towards younger buyers in the segment. Honda offers the SP 125 motorcycle in two variants: Disc and Drum. The Drum variant retails at Rs 75,010, while the Disc variant retails at Rs 79,210. All prices mentioned are ex-showroom (Delhi).
Thoughts About The Honda Bikes & Scooters Year-End Offers
Honda Two Wheelers has extended the year-end offers to other models present in the brand's line-up. With most models covered under the year-end discounts, the company aims to boost sales and end the year 2020 on a high note. The finance offers and discounts are extended to the brand's H'Ness CB350 motorcycle as well.