- 9 hrs ago New Kia Sonet With Updated Logo Arrives At Dealerships Ahead Of India Launch: Pics & Details
- 10 hrs ago Maruti Suzuki Railway Transportation Milestone Mark Achieved: Ships Over 7.2 Lakh Vehicles
- 11 hrs ago Maruti Suzuki Ciaz Could Be Rebadged & Sold As The Toyota Belta: Here Are All The Details!
- 12 hrs ago Bajaj Pulsar NS 125 Launched In India At Rs 93,690: The Naked-Street Enters The 125cc Segment
- Movies Vakeel Saab Day 12 Box Office Collection: Pawan Kalyan’s Courtroom Drama Witnesses Huge Drop
- Sports European Super League: Breakaway competition appears to crumble as Chelsea, Man City lead reported exodus
- News Indian COVID variant still under investigation in UK, not yet of concern: Boris Johnson
- Finance Short Of Money Amid Covid 19: Easy And Low Cost Borrowing Options
- Education Maharashtra Class 10 Board Exams 2021 Cancelled: Minister Varsha Gaikwad
- Technology Realme X7 Pro Extreme Might Debut As Realme X7 Max In India; Expected Price, Specs
- Travel 10 Best Places To Visit In Tamil Nadu In April
- Lifestyle 8 Beauty Lessons You Need To Take From Bhumi Pednekar’s Instagram Feed
Honda Motorcycles & Scooters India (HMSI) has announced that a set of offers of for its select model range in the country. This includes the popular Activa 6G scooter, the CS110 Deluxe and the Hornet 2.0.
Any of the above-mentioned models can be purchased using a credit card or debit card EMI finance offer from the company. When customers avail the finance offer, they are also offered Rs 5,000 cashback as well.
The EMI finance scheme does not require any additional documentation nor does it have to be hypothecated to the bank. The scheme also does not require a downpayment. The card-based EMI is supported by Pine Labs for all customers across the country. The offers are applicable across the country and can be availed for both online and offline purchases.
The Honda Activa currently retails at a starting price of Rs 65,892. The scooter is also available in the top-spec variant called the 'DLX' that costs Rs 67,392. All prices mentioned are ex-showroom (Delhi).
The scooter has received several substantial upgrades for its sixth-iteration. This includes a redesigned instrument cluster, engine start/stop, multi-function ignition switch, external fuel cap and more. The top-spec scooter also features an LED headlamp.
The Honda Activa 6G continues to be powered the air-cooled 110cc single-cylinder fuel-injected engine. It produces a maximum of 7.7bhp at 8,000rpm and a peak torque of 8.8Nm at 5,250rpm.
Moving to the CD110 Deluxe, the commuter motorcycle is available in two variants with the base-spec priced at Rs 64,508. The top-spec DLX retails at Rs 65,508. All prices mentioned are ex-showroom (Delhi).
The entry-level commuter bike is powered by 109.5cc single-cylinder, air-cooled fuel-injected engine. It produces a maximum of 8.67bhp and a peak torque of 9.30Nm, paired to a four-speed standard gearbox. The CD110 bare-bones and simple motorcycle with necessary and essential features.
Moving to the final model, the Hornet 2.0 motorcycle is available in a single varaint and retails at Rs 1.26 lakh, ex-showroom (Delhi). The new Honda Hornet 2.0 replaces the older CB Hornet 160R from the brand's lineup.
The Honda Hornet 2.0 is powered by a new 184cc single-cylinder engine with the brand's PGM-Fi technology. The engine produces 17bhp at 8500rpm and 16.1Nm of torque at 6000rpm, paired with a five-speed standard gearbox.
Thoughts About The Honda Two-Wheelers December Offers
Honda is offering a cashback for making a purchase using the card-based EMI finance scheme, which will help reduce the commitment. The card-based EMI scheme does not require any additional documentation and downpayment from customers.