- 38 min ago Skoda Rapid CNG Variant Coming To India: Zac Hollis Confirms 4 Product Launches In Next 12 Months
- 1 hr ago Audi Celebrated Women’s Day With The #DriveTheChange Initiative: Read More To Find Out!
- 1 hr ago Kabira Electric Motorcycles Sold Out In Just 4 Days: Both KM3000 & KM4000 Receive Overwhelming Response
- 2 hrs ago TVS To Provide Free COVID-19 Vaccination To All Employees & Their Immediate Family Members
- News Karnataka Budget: CM Yediyurappa slams Congress for walking out during session
- Finance SBI vs Canara vs Kotak vs Yes Bank: Check Current Interest Rates On FD Here
- Movies Beyhadh 2 Actor Paras Madaan Gets Engaged To Soumita Das PICS
- Sports Online gaming market projected to reach 440 million gamers by 2022: Tarun Gupta, founder Ultimate Battle
- Technology Redmi Note 10 Pro Max First Sale On March 18: Should You Buy?
- Lifestyle Saina Trailer Launch: Parineeti Chopra Exudes Confidence And Boss Lady Vibes In Her White Pantsuit
- Education CEED Result 2021: IIT Bombay To Release CEED Result At ceed.iitb.ac.in
- Travel 10 Best Places To Visit In Nagaland In March
Hero Xtreme 200S and the Xpulse 200T BS6 motorcycles have been teased ahead of its launch by the company. The upcoming Hero BS6 motorcycles have been teased on the company's website.
We had earlier reported that Hero Xtreme 200R & 200S and the Xpulse 200T motorcycles were unlisted from the company's website. However, two of the three motorcycles reported have been relisted on the company's website with a teaser image.
The Hero Xtreme 200S and the Xpulse 200T are back on the company's website with a BS6 engine update. The complete specifications, changes and prices are yet to be revealed by the company. Also, there is no confirmation from the company if the Hero Xtreme 200R naked motorcycle will feature a BS6 compliant engine.
Like most manufacturers in the country and across the globe, Hero Motocorp have also suspended their manufacturing operations due to the current COVID-19 pandemic. This could have delayed the company's timeline to update the motorcycles to meet BS6 emission standards.
All motorcycles listed under the 200cc segment in the company's line-up belong to the Hero's ‘X' family. These include The Xpulse 200 & 200T and the Xtreme 200R & 200S which share the same engine with similar mechanicals and features.
Although the company has not revealed the engine specs of the Hero Xtreme 200S and the Xpulse 200T, we expect these motorcycles to feature the same engine as the Xpulse 200 BS6 model.
The power and torque figures of these Xpulse 200 BS6 model have also been revealed ahead of its launch on the company's website. The 199.6cc has now been updated to meet BS6 emission standards and features air/oil-cooling and fuel-injection as standard.
The updated BS6 engine now produces a maximum power of 17.8bhp at 8,500rpm and a peak torque of 16.4Nm at 6,400rpm — a 0.3bhp and a 0.7Nm torque lesser than the BS4 engine. The engine will continue to come mated to a five-speed gearbox.
Apart from the engine, both motorcycles are expected to carry forward all features and mechanicals from the previous models. More details will be revealed closer to the launch by the company.
The Xtreme 200S and the Xpulse 200T are fully-faired and entry-level touring motorcycle from the brand's line-up. Both motorcycles feature LED headlamp, LED taillights, a fully-digital instrument cluster with Bluetooth connectivity, turn-by-turn navigation, and more.
Thoughts About The Hero Xtreme 200S & Xpulse 200T BS6 Motorcycles Teased
The on-going Coronavirus crisis and the resulting lockdown announced have impacted the product launches and other major events in the country. However, brands have taken the opportunity to connect with their customer base digitally. As a result, we are noticing many brands revealing their upcoming vehicles on various digital platforms. As is, the motorcycles are expected to produce lesser power than their BS4 counterparts.