- 12 hrs ago IMOTY 2021: All-New Royal Enfield Meteor 350 Wins The 2021 Indian Bike Of The Year Award
- 14 hrs ago ICOTY 2021: Third-Generation Hyundai i20 Wins The 2021 Indian Car Of The Year Award
- 15 hrs ago Bangalore’s First La Maison Citroen Showroom Launched: Here Are All The Details
- 18 hrs ago 2021 Maruti Suzuki Swift Starts Arriving At Dealerships: Read More To Find Out!
- Technology Starlink Coming To India Soon: Available For Pre-Order For $99
- News FCI Recruitment 2021: Now apply for AGM, Medical officer posts by March 31
- Movies Thalapathy 65: Sivakarthikeyan To Join The Vijay-Nelson Dilip Kumar Project?
- Sports ISL 2020-21: OFC vs SCEB: Odisha down East Bengal in 11-goal thriller
- Lifestyle Maha Shivratri 2021: Know Why People Offer Ganga Jal To Lord Shiva
- Finance Best Fixed Deposits For Senior Citizens With Good Returns Up To 7.75%
- Education Rashtriya Indian Military College Entrance Exam 2021 Registration Begins
- Travel 10 Best Places To Visit In Uttarakhand In March
Hero Xpulse 200T, Xtreme 200R, & 200S motorcycles have been discontinued in the Indian market. The motorcycles have been unlisted from the company's website.
The Xpulse 200T, Xtreme 200R, & 200S motorcycles have not been updated to meet BS6 emission standards. As a result, the company have removed the bikes from its website.
However, we expect the motorcycles have been discontinued temporarily until the manufacturer introduces the updated BS6 models of these bikes and features them on their website.
Most manufactures including Hero have suspended their manufacturing operations and Due to the current COVID-19 pandemic and the lockdown announced in the country. This could have delayed the company's plan to update the three motorcycles to meet BS6 emission standards.
As is, the Xpulse 200 is the powerful motorcycle from the company's line-up. The entry-level adventure motorcycle is still listed on the company's website hinting that the BS6 models started to arrive at dealerships across the country.
The Xpulse 200 & 200T and the Xtreme 200R & 200S are all part of the company's ‘X' family which share the same engine with slightly different cycle parts. Powering the bikes is a common 199.6cc, air-cooled, carbureted motor which produces 18.1bhp and 17.1Nm.
Once the engine is updated to meet BS6 compliance, it is expected to feature fuel-injection as standard. It could also feature air/oil-cooling for enhanced performance and fuel efficiency.
The Xtreme 200R is a naked street bike that featured conventional headlamps with LED position lamps and a semi-digital instrument cluster. Other features include engine cowl, sporty split grab rail, and LED tail light. The Hero Xtreme 200R is equipped with 37mm telescopic forks at the front and seven-step adjustable mono-shock suspension at the rear. It also featured single-channel ABS as well.
The Xtreme 200S is its fully-faired motorcycle that featured twin-LED headlamps, LED taillights, a fully-digital instrument cluster with Bluetooth connectivity, turn-by-turn navigation and more. Apart from that most of the mechanical components were shared between its naked sibling.
Meanwhile, the XPulse 200T is the touring-oriented model of the XPulse 200 adventure motorcycle. The motorcycle featured full-LED headlamps, LED pilot lamps, fully digital instrument cluster with Bluetooth connectivity, turn-by-turn navigation, and more.
Thoughts About The Hero Xpulse 200T, Xtreme 200R, & 200S Discontinued
The current crisis situation has resulted in manufacturing plants shutting down, delayed product launches, and shut showrooms. However, the motorcycles are expected to be enlisted again on the company's website once the production resumes and these motorcycles eventually feature a BS6 compliant engine.