- 4 hrs ago KTM Bicycles Launched In India By AlphaVector: Prices Start At Rs 30,000
- 6 hrs ago Best-Selling Cars In India For November 2020: Maruti Suzuki Continues To Dominate With Swift & Baleno
- 6 hrs ago Kawasaki Bikes Year-End Discounts In December 2020: Benefits Up To Rs 50,000 On Select Models
- 7 hrs ago Bike Sales Report For November 2020: Hero MotoCorp Registers 14.4% Growth In Yearly Sales
- News GHMC election result 2020: Counting to begin at 8am today
- Movies Bigg Boss 14 December 3 Highlights: Jasmin Gets Into Ugly Spats With Eijaz & Rubina; Abhinav Becomes The Second Finalist
- Sports Hosts Italy draw Spain, France to face Belgium in Nations League finals
- Technology Vivo Y51 Officially Announced; Features Design Identical To X50 Series
- Education CSIR NET Answer Key June 2020 Released, Challenge Before December 5
- Lifestyle Ischemic Stroke Patient Saved By Combination Of Three Complicated Medical Procedures
- Finance SBI's YONO App Hit By System Outage
- Travel 10 Best Places To Visit In Gujarat In December
Hero MotoCorp has just launched the all new Hero Splendor Plus BS6 models starting at Rs 59,600. The new motorcycle is available in three variant, and the top of the line model is priced at Rs 63,110, ex-showroom, Delhi.
Hero hasn't made any cosmetic changes to the Splendor Plus with the aim of keeping an increase in prices at the absolute lowest. The motorcycles continue to feature a 97.2cc single cylinder engine that now produces 7.8bhp and 8.05Nm of torque. The engine continues to be mated to four-speed manual gearbox.
Suspension duties are handled by telescopic hydraulic forks at the front and hydraulic shock absorbers at the rear. Braking duties are handled by 130mm drum brakes at the front and 110mm drums at the rear.
The motorcycle is available in three variants - a standard model priced at Rs 59,600, a second variant that features alloy wheels and a self start system, priced at Rs 61,900; and a third variants that features i3S in addition to the alloy wheels and a self start system. The third variant is priced at Rs 63,110. All prices mentioned are ex-showroom, Delhi.
In Hero related news, the company recently launched the Pleasure Plus 110 BS6 scooter models starting at Rs 54,800. The new Please Plus 110 arrives in two variants, and booking and deliveries for the scooters have begun.
Hero has brought some cosmetic upgrades to the new scooters, and these include a chrome highlight around the headlight, new alloy wheels, new highlights on the side panels, and a three-dimensional chrome badge.
The new scooters feature a BS6 compliant engine that produces 8bhp and 8.7Nm of torque. The company claims that the new engines are up to ten percent more fuel efficient, and offer up to ten percent more acceleration. To know more about the Pleasure Plus 110 BS6 models, click here.
Thoughts About The New Hero Splendor Plus BS6 Models Launched In India Starting At Rs 59,600
Well, we expect more BS6 compliant Hero models to be launched over the next six weeks. The race to the deadline is rather exciting with manufacturers doing everything they can to keep the increase in prices of BS6 compliant vehicle to a minimum. Players like Hero MotoCorp have to proactively keeps costs at the lowest possible considering most of their profits are based on volume sales.