- 1 hr ago Suzuki Gixxer 250 & SF 250 BS6 Launched In India: Prices Start At Rs 1.63 Lakh
- 3 hrs ago Nissan Magnite Teased Ahead Of Launch: Will Primarily Rival The Hyundai Venue
- 10 hrs ago Tata Nexon EV Deliveries Resumes After Lockdown Relaxations In Select Cities
- 12 hrs ago Skoda Rapid TSI Automatic Variant Expected India Launch Later This Year
- Movies Raj Anadkat On TMKOC Completing 3000 Episodes: 'There Will Be Some Grand Dhamakedar Celebrations'
- News Earthquake of 4.6 magnitude hits Delhi-NCR, epicentre in Haryana
- Sports Vanuatu T10 Super League 2020: MyTeam11 Fantasy Tips: Mighty Efate Panthers vs Ifira Sharks
- Technology BSNL Offering 2GB Data Per Day For One Year With Rs. 899 Plan
- Lifestyle Auspicious Hindu Wedding Dates In The Month Of June 2020
- Finance Core Sector Output Slumps 38.1% As Covid-19 Takes A Toll
- Travel 10 Best Places To Visit In North India In June
- Education CBSE Cyber Safety Handbook For Students Classes 9 To 12
Hero MotoCorp has just launched the all new Hero Splendor Plus BS6 models starting at Rs 59,600. The new motorcycle is available in three variant, and the top of the line model is priced at Rs 63,110, ex-showroom, Delhi.
Hero hasn't made any cosmetic changes to the Splendor Plus with the aim of keeping an increase in prices at the absolute lowest. The motorcycles continue to feature a 97.2cc single cylinder engine that now produces 7.8bhp and 8.05Nm of torque. The engine continues to be mated to four-speed manual gearbox.
Suspension duties are handled by telescopic hydraulic forks at the front and hydraulic shock absorbers at the rear. Braking duties are handled by 130mm drum brakes at the front and 110mm drums at the rear.
The motorcycle is available in three variants - a standard model priced at Rs 59,600, a second variant that features alloy wheels and a self start system, priced at Rs 61,900; and a third variants that features i3S in addition to the alloy wheels and a self start system. The third variant is priced at Rs 63,110. All prices mentioned are ex-showroom, Delhi.
In Hero related news, the company recently launched the Pleasure Plus 110 BS6 scooter models starting at Rs 54,800. The new Please Plus 110 arrives in two variants, and booking and deliveries for the scooters have begun.
Hero has brought some cosmetic upgrades to the new scooters, and these include a chrome highlight around the headlight, new alloy wheels, new highlights on the side panels, and a three-dimensional chrome badge.
The new scooters feature a BS6 compliant engine that produces 8bhp and 8.7Nm of torque. The company claims that the new engines are up to ten percent more fuel efficient, and offer up to ten percent more acceleration. To know more about the Pleasure Plus 110 BS6 models, click here.
Thoughts About The New Hero Splendor Plus BS6 Models Launched In India Starting At Rs 59,600
Well, we expect more BS6 compliant Hero models to be launched over the next six weeks. The race to the deadline is rather exciting with manufacturers doing everything they can to keep the increase in prices of BS6 compliant vehicle to a minimum. Players like Hero MotoCorp have to proactively keeps costs at the lowest possible considering most of their profits are based on volume sales.