- 57 min ago Bengaluru Traffic Police Announces Rs 500 Fine For Two-Wheelers Without Rear-View Mirrors & Indicators
- 1 day ago MG Hector & Hector Plus Prices Increase In April — Third Price Hike In 2021
- 1 day ago KTM RC 390 Discontinued In India & Removed From Website: Next-Gen Coming Soon
- 1 day ago Bajaj Platina & CT Motorcycle Line-Up Receives Second Price Hike This Year: Here’s The New Price List
- News Ramadan 2021: Hotels and restaurants in Dubai can serve food to customers without curtain covers
- Finance How to Download LIC Home Loan Statement Online?
- Technology Free Fire Redeem Codes For April 12; Use This To Get Paleolithic Bundle
- Movies Goodbye: Pavail Gulati Joins The Cast Of Amitabh Bachchan-Rashmika Mandanna's Film
- Education Karnataka: No Summer Vacation This Year, Exams To Go On As Per Schedule
- Sports Rumour Has It: PSG eyeing Kane and Salah as Bayern, Chelsea and Atletico circle Inter's Barella
- Lifestyle Somvati Amavasya 2021: Date, Muhurta, Rituals And Significance Of This Day
- Travel Best Places To Visit In Uttarakhand In April 2021
Hero MotoCorp has introduced a new (RSA) Road-Side Assistance (RSA) program for its customers in the Indian market. The company aims to provide superior value to its customers through its products and services.
The RSA program will provide 24x7 breakdown assistance to customers across the country. Customer will be able to easily access the RSA service via the toll-free number or through the Hero Customer App.
The RSA program from the company will provide customers with on-call support, repair on spot, and if found irreparable, officials will tow to the nearest Hero workshop as well. Customers can use the RSA service for fuel delivery in case of fuel run-out, flat tyre support, battery jump-start and accidental assistance. It is also offering a key retrieval service.
Customers can sign-up for the RSA program at their nearest Hero MotoCorp authorized dealership at an attractive inaugural price of Rs 350, annually.
On the other hand, customers purchasing brand's premium range of motorcycles such as the Xtreme 160R, Xtreme 200S and the XPulse 200, are offered a complimentary RSA service for one year. The scheme is effective for customers purchasing motorcycles from October 1, 2020.
Hero MotoCorp is looking to offer hassle-free ownership to its customers by providing a breakdown service at a very nominal price. This will ensure that Hero motorcycle and scooters owners are never left stranded across the country.
In other news, Hero Motocorp has increased the price of several models in October 2020. The models affected by the price increase include the Xtreme 160R, XPulse 200, Glamour 125 and the Passion Pro.
The price increase ranges between Rs 760 and goes all the way up to Rs 2,050 for the Xtreme 160R. The price increase is effective in all models of the select list of motorcycles. However, the price increase is only marginal — here are all details.
Thoughts About The Hero MotoCorp Road-Side Assistance Service Launched In India
Road-Side Assistance service is becoming more accessible due to mainstream auto manufacturers offering its a very affordable price. The service will ensure that customers to travel hassle-free knowing that the assistance is just a call away in case of a breakdown during the journey.