- 46 min ago Kawasaki Bikes Offers & New-Year Discounts For January 2021: Benefits Of Rs 50,000 On Select Models
- 2 hrs ago Top Bike News Of The Week: Top Two-Wheeler Stories From Previous Week In The Market
- 3 hrs ago Top Car News Of The Week: Here Are The Main Headlines From The Week Gone By!
- 18 hrs ago 2021 Aprilia RSV4 and RSV4 Factory Revealed: Here Is Everything You Need To Know
- News Madhya Pradesh: Curfew, prohibitory orders in parts of Bhopal
- Sports Nets' Harden enters NBA history books with triple-double, Lillard leads Blazers
- Technology Who Owns Hike Messenger? Which Country It Belongs To?
- Movies Bigg Boss Tamil 4: Aari Arjuna To Raise This Season’s Trophy?
- Lifestyle From Purple Hair To Blue Eye Shadow To Pink Lipstick, Lady Gaga’s Recent Look Is All About Colours
- Finance 3 Housing Finance Stocks That Can Generate Solid Returns
- Travel 10 Best Places To Visit In Uttar Pradesh In January
- Education Bihar Board 12th Admit Card 2021, Download BSEB Intermediate Admit Card 2021 at biharboardonline.com
Hero MotoCorp has recently increased the prices of its entire BS6 portfolio that includes the Xtreme 160R, XPulse 200 BS6, Glamour 125 BS6 and the Passion Pro BS6. The company has basically done this due to the rising cost of production. Thankfully, the hike in the prices is not too much. Below are the previous and new prices for the following models.
|Model||Variant||New Price||Old Price||Premium|
|Xpulse 200 BS6||₹1,13,730||₹1,11,790||₹1,940|
|Glamour 125 BS6||Drum||₹71,000||₹69,750||₹1,250|
|Passion Pro BS6||Drum||₹66,500||₹65,740||₹760|
Hero MotoCrop recently launched the Xtreme 160R in India. It is a naked motorcycle and is offered in two variants: front disc and double-disc. Mechanically, the Xtreme 160R is powered by an air-cooled, single-cylinder 160cc engine. The unit produces 15bhp of power at 8000rpm and a peak torque of 14Nm at 6500rpm. The engine comes mated to standard a five-speed gearbox.
The company also launched the Xpulse 200 BS6 motorcycle in the Indian market. The Xpulse 200 BS6 continues to remain the most affordable adventure motorcycle in the market. Mechanically, the BS6 Hero Xpulse 200 carries forward an updated version of the same 199cc fuel-injected single-cylinder oil-cooled engine. It produces 17.8bhp of power at 8500rpm and 16.45Nm of peak torque at 6500rpm and is mated to a five-speed gearbox.
The Glamour 125 BS6 model gets a host of updates and new features compared to the previous variant. The motorcycle is powered by a fuel-injected, BS6-compliant 125cc engine that produces 10.8 of power and 10.6Nm of peak torque at 6,000rpm. It now comes mated to a five-speed gearbox instead of the four-speed one on the previous-generation motorcycles.
The new BS6 Hero Passion Pro comes with a host of new updates, slight tweaks to its design and a host of new features and equipment as compared to the BS4 variant. The Passion Pro is powered by a BS6-compliant 110cc engine. The unit produces 9bhp of power at 7,500rpm and 9.79Nm of peak torque at 5,500rpm and comes mated to a five-speed gearbox.
Thoughts About The Price Hike Done By Hero
Since the cost of production has been hampered by the COVID-19 pandemic, everything is gradually becoming expensive. Since the manufacturers are not being able to meet the profits, they have no other choice other than increasing the price of the products. However, the marginal price hike should not hurt the pockets of the customers.