- 7 hrs ago Mahindra Trademarks XUV100, XUV400, XUV700 & XUV900 Names For Future SUVs
- 8 hrs ago 2021 TVS Apache RTR 160 4V Detailed Review — The Perfect Entry-Level Performance Motorcycle?
- 8 hrs ago Aprilia SXR 125 Prices Leaked Ahead Of India Launch: Here Are All The Details!
- 10 hrs ago FAME II Certification Validity Extended: Will It Benefit EV Market In India?
- Movies Vakeel Saab Day 6 Box Office Collection: Here’s How Much Pawan Kalyan Starrer Has Earned So Far
- Technology Amazon Smartphone Upgrade Days 2021: Discount Offers On Premium Mobiles
- Sports IPL 2021: Glenn Maxwell likens Royal Challengers Bangalore role to one at Australia
- News Pakistan working on single-dose COVID-19 vaccine with China’s help: Official
- Finance How to find IFSC Code?
- Travel 10 Best Places To Visit In Mizoram In April
- Education Karnataka: No Online Exams For Higher Classes, Says Dy CM Ashwath Narayan
- Lifestyle Pretty In Pink! Alaya F’s Shimmery Eye Lids And Matte Lips Make For The Perfect Makeup Look For Date Night!
Hero MotoCorp has recently increased the prices of its entire BS6 portfolio that includes the Xtreme 160R, XPulse 200 BS6, Glamour 125 BS6 and the Passion Pro BS6. The company has basically done this due to the rising cost of production. Thankfully, the hike in the prices is not too much. Below are the previous and new prices for the following models.
|Model||Variant||New Price||Old Price||Premium|
|Xpulse 200 BS6||₹1,13,730||₹1,11,790||₹1,940|
|Glamour 125 BS6||Drum||₹71,000||₹69,750||₹1,250|
|Passion Pro BS6||Drum||₹66,500||₹65,740||₹760|
Hero MotoCrop recently launched the Xtreme 160R in India. It is a naked motorcycle and is offered in two variants: front disc and double-disc. Mechanically, the Xtreme 160R is powered by an air-cooled, single-cylinder 160cc engine. The unit produces 15bhp of power at 8000rpm and a peak torque of 14Nm at 6500rpm. The engine comes mated to standard a five-speed gearbox.
The company also launched the Xpulse 200 BS6 motorcycle in the Indian market. The Xpulse 200 BS6 continues to remain the most affordable adventure motorcycle in the market. Mechanically, the BS6 Hero Xpulse 200 carries forward an updated version of the same 199cc fuel-injected single-cylinder oil-cooled engine. It produces 17.8bhp of power at 8500rpm and 16.45Nm of peak torque at 6500rpm and is mated to a five-speed gearbox.
The Glamour 125 BS6 model gets a host of updates and new features compared to the previous variant. The motorcycle is powered by a fuel-injected, BS6-compliant 125cc engine that produces 10.8 of power and 10.6Nm of peak torque at 6,000rpm. It now comes mated to a five-speed gearbox instead of the four-speed one on the previous-generation motorcycles.
The new BS6 Hero Passion Pro comes with a host of new updates, slight tweaks to its design and a host of new features and equipment as compared to the BS4 variant. The Passion Pro is powered by a BS6-compliant 110cc engine. The unit produces 9bhp of power at 7,500rpm and 9.79Nm of peak torque at 5,500rpm and comes mated to a five-speed gearbox.
Thoughts About The Price Hike Done By Hero
Since the cost of production has been hampered by the COVID-19 pandemic, everything is gradually becoming expensive. Since the manufacturers are not being able to meet the profits, they have no other choice other than increasing the price of the products. However, the marginal price hike should not hurt the pockets of the customers.